Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Stargate
I cn deal with this...The end....of Stargate... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can YOU deal with this?
  Yesh....No biggie
  I lie! I'm gonna die when the era comes to an end! OMG!
  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
View Results

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:36 pm
Well, its Murdoc, noones going to argue if he wants to carry a scepter around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Hey, look at me now! I'm no longer a vampire, so now you can see how I wanted the outfit to look.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:57 pm
Cool! I like blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 pm
The ramen bowl was just a hilarious coincidence. mrgreen  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:18 pm
Fortutitous in the extreme.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:33 pm
Unfortunately there's a reciprocal. I just got word of this today via a transcript of an official band function: Noodle has been taken to hell, alive as far as I know. It's nothing she did, either. It's what someone ELSE didn't do... stare  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:58 am
Eh? What? What happened?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:01 pm
Thank goodness I changed my avatar before I got this news.

This chunk came from a news entry with a transcript of a Facebook Q&A hosted by...you guessed it...Murdoc:

Quote:
Perhaps most significant of the responses was Murdoc's answer about Noodle. He commented: "After the first album Russel had this big mad breakdown. He had the spirit of Del exorcised out of him by the Grim Reaper. Which kind of sent him mental. He tried to record a solo album but then he was saying that all these demons were flying out the speakers trying to eat him. Everyone thought he’d just gone loopy. “Living in a basement with Ike Turner”. Turns out tho he was right. The Demons were real! You couldn’t really make it up. So next thing we know is after Noodle disappeared after The El Manana video incident, we hear this voice coming out of the basin basement room of Kong. Out of a radio. Turns out that when these demons couldn’t get hold of Russ, they grabbed Noodle instead. Dragged her downstairs, to Hades! So of course it fell to muggings here, (that’s me), to go on some epic Odysseus type journey into The Underworld to try and rescue her. It’s all tied up with contract I signed with Beelzebub that shoe-horned Gorillaz up the charts in the first place. He was cocked off about some late payment of my eternal soul, or something stupid.... Noodle been dragged to Hell. She can look after her self, but this one's too big for her on her own. I'm helping her out of there. In fact I only stopped by here to pick up a can of mace"

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:22 am
Ah. How gallant.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:42 am
It ticked me off.

Somebody else I know JUST got what I've been doing with my avatar outfits for the past few months. xd

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:04 am
*giggle* I am now trying to look like someone too. I've never done it before, I think I'm picking it up off of you....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:59 pm
Next month's outfit is planned, but it isn't patterned after anyone. It's just some nice clothes. 3nodding  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:41 am
Nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:09 am
I never randomly throw outfits together on Gaia. Or in real life, for that matter.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Stargate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out