Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Main Anime and Manga Guild Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:53 pm
Kelseys_Sanctuary
If you want you can call me K-chan...
I like all different kinds of anime
Most of the time I act calm or happy and I like making my own manga with random characters :3

Welcome to the guild!
I always like self made manga... so awesome! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:35 pm
So....

Name: You can call me Azmy, short for one of my fave characters Azmaria.

Likes: Well, I like cats, books, video games, computers, geocaching, spending quality time with my family and my friends, chocolate (especially dark, mmmmm), music (I like almost anything except rap), and, of course, anime and manga (all kinds, except for too excessively violent, see below).

Dislikes: I don't like slobbery dogs and lickey dogs (I don't dislike all dogs wink ), cauliflower, violence, spam (e-mail and food variety), being sick, working, being punched in the eye, people who don't treat books with respect and decency, people who aren't in the least open-minded, and school.

Favorite Anime/Manga: My very first manga and anime (if you don't count pokemon xd ) was Ranma 1/2, so it has a special place in my heart. I also like quite a lot of other things and I will try to name as many as I can remember here. I like Chrno Crusade, Tenchi Muyo, Chobits, Ai Yori Aoshi, Ouran Host High School, Fruits Basket, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Trigun, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ayashi no Ceres, Moon Phase, Code Geass, and S-Cryed (I think that's how you spell it *shrugs). Well, that's all I can remember right now, and most of them are the anime that I have seen but I have read the manga of Naruto and Moon Phase and am just starting the Bleach one. I'm only just getting into the manga scene, myself.

And that's a little about me. biggrin  

Azmy

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:05 am
Awesome, I'm glad you joined this guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:10 am
Name: Raven

my favorite amimes are ; Kenshin, Fruits basket,black cat, spiral, Fma and beyblade.

I love to read manga. my favorite one is fruits baskets.

I like a lot of things^^ and dislike alot of things too..  

onigrini_girl

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:34 am
Cool, welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
name:bethani
Likes:drawing, reading manga, wrighting storys, talking to my friends from school on gaia, being goofy
Dislikes: people who are mean all the time, hakers, people that purposly try to make me mad (sometimes works,) and a few things i can't think of
Favorite anime/manga: naruto, bleach, loveless, d.n.angle, il gato sull (not sure on spelling), inuyasha, absolute boyfriend....to many to list  

Akemi Yumi

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:16 pm
Awesome, welcome to the Guild!!!!!^^
(sorry, hyperness and listening to rock music and dancing in my seat at the computer, it's quite fun, and makes me hyper... anyways...)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:05 pm
im michael likes anime,manga,pizza,video games dislikes poeple who hate the U.S.A., world of warcraft  

michael99118

michael99118

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:06 pm
i dislike world of warcraft  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:21 pm
Ok then, well welcome to the guild!  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Mizuki_chan543

Invisible Prophet

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:32 pm
HI!
I'm Mizuki
dislikes: homework, teachers, and being ordered around.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Hi! Welcome to the guild Mizuki!  

katt725
Vice Captain

xskeletalscribble

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:13 am
Name: Heather
Likes: Candy, anime, manga, drawing, art, funny stuff, internet, tv, video games, p.o.t.c., harry potter, Miyazaki movies, Avatar: The last Airbender, ninjas, etc., etc.
Dislikes: people who are buttheads, jello (it moves to much to be food), people who don't care about the environment, spiders, Sasuke, Orchimaru, the dark, etc., etc.
Fave animes: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and more! mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:51 pm
Welcome to the guild! Enjoy!  

katt725
Vice Captain

Wynn Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:13 pm
name:Alexis
likes:LOVES INUYASHA,naruto,swimming,soccer,summer,getting good grades in school,and some other stuff....
disslikes:hights,and....that's all i can think of.....oh yea...roller coasterz too!!!!!! burning_eyes  
Main Anime and Manga Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff