Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:05 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"No, that foul beast still had angelic blood, it flows in me now. I'll be fine."
*Kurai nods and shrugs* Ok, well, are you ok here by yourself?I need to gather some food and water.

"If i could get this far by myself, don't you thin i can last an hour or two more? anyways, i can't die....yet."
*Kurai nodded and sighed.~I get it, sorry.~ she thought to him without so much as a look back she jumped ito a tree and was off among the tree tops.Not dar away, she found a river and filled her cantine with it. She saw a small deer across the river and decided to follow it knwing there would be more.She went a few hundred feet down river and jumped into theair and glided to the other side to begin the hunt*

" I didn't mean to offend you. don't feel stupid or anything. i just haven't fully explained it all to you yet." My voice echoed through your mind.
~Eh yu didn't offend me, dnt worry~*Kurai follows the young deer to a whole (herd?)of them. She sees a large buck she knows not to be the dominant buck.She carefully takes aim and fires, hitting her target perfectly.The herd scatters as she walks to claim her prize. She hauls the deer over her shoulder, its blood dripping down her side so entisingly. She begins the walk back to the cave*

I slowly manage to walk, making sure to keep balance on my legs as to not put to much stress on them. "good. maybe i can explain it all to you then..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:06 pm
firemaker223
(wakes up from his sleep and hears people talking) wat r people doing here i thought no one lived here in the woods
*spots you down below and jumps out of a tree in font of you* Who are you and are you doing near a wolf's den? *shows her fangs and take out her sword* speach at once now!  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:10 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1

"oh come now! it wasn't that funny was it?"

"I don't find it funny...it tickled...."Naota looked down at him still a bit confused on how he could be real. 'This can't possibly be real....a talking wolf....and some random penguin that seemed to simultaniously pop up in a forest........yup I'm crazy....' Naota shook her head again as she proceeded to walk away. "Why do you need help findin' your own house....shouldn't you already know where it is? I mean....you're a wolf sniff the damned thing out...." She used her hands as body language as if saying got look for it. "Give me one good reason why I should help you...seriously...."

"Well..for one thing..HEY how stupid do you think i am that i need you to use your hands? well, anyways your heading into an infested area. and i mean by angels. a vamp, like you or me would be slaughtered. last time i ventured there i was met by god, who warned me to leave, you can smell and angel from a mile away. but anyways, i can't find my house because i'm to short to peer through the trees, and my senses are blocked from angel aura."
Naota glared down at the wolf. "Are you blind? I have no fangs, no sharp nails no pointy ears......I'm human! You'd think a wolf would be able to smell that out if it could smell angels....." She continued to walk in the direction she was going. "Listen if you want my help I want something in it for me...."
"Well, i already told you the angels aura was blocking my senses. i just figured since you found your way so far into the woods safely...but ah...maybe its because of the angels here...now that i think about it...but fine suit yourself....just wait until you find the big surprise over there....don't bother to try and come back. it'll have you before you can manage to turn around."
Naota stopped and slowly turned to look down at the canine. "W-What will have me?" She said shakily. She imagined a giant demon of some sorts. Pehaps that's the reason the angels were even down there were to kill it...and they assumed that this wolf was an accomplice with the demon. That could explain everything....

"oh, what is it to me if some stranger wanders off and gets killed....or worse...and i'm sure no matter what i say, it won't change your mind to go that way. i mean come on. such a big strong human. must be able to kill hundreds of vampires and demons, and angels..and...it." I start to walk away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:14 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"If i could get this far by myself, don't you thin i can last an hour or two more? anyways, i can't die....yet."
*Kurai nodded and sighed.~I get it, sorry.~ she thought to him without so much as a look back she jumped ito a tree and was off among the tree tops.Not dar away, she found a river and filled her cantine with it. She saw a small deer across the river and decided to follow it knwing there would be more.She went a few hundred feet down river and jumped into theair and glided to the other side to begin the hunt*

" I didn't mean to offend you. don't feel stupid or anything. i just haven't fully explained it all to you yet." My voice echoed through your mind.
~Eh yu didn't offend me, dnt worry~*Kurai follows the young deer to a whole (herd?)of them. She sees a large buck she knows not to be the dominant buck.She carefully takes aim and fires, hitting her target perfectly.The herd scatters as she walks to claim her prize. She hauls the deer over her shoulder, its blood dripping down her side so entisingly. She begins the walk back to the cave*

I slowly manage to walk, making sure to keep balance on my legs as to not put to much stress on them. "good. maybe i can explain it all to you then..."
*Kurai finally arrives at the cave. Her eyes have a red glow to them and her teeth and nails are now completely out. Her face has taken on a cold look as she sit on the floor of the cave and begins to skin the deer*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:18 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

*Kurai finally arrives at the cave. Her eyes have a red glow to them and her teeth and nails are now completely out. Her face has taken on a cold look as she sit on the floor of the cave and begins to skin the deer*
"pff. Here, give me the skin" i say, limping over balancing myself while leaning down to take some of the skin and heading back to where you slept, pushing out the fur with my snout  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:20 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"pff. Here, give me the skin" i say, limping over balancing myself while leaning down to take some of the skin and heading back to where you slept, pushing out the fur with my snout
*Don't worry about it. Oh, do you think it will be safe to start a fire here?  

Cyanide_Moofin

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:21 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"Crosses...pff..." she sighed and shook her head and rubbed her temples. "Strange people..."

"you say strange...yet.....I'm not so sure they didn't deserve it...there were always rumors from vampiric creatures of escapy vampires attacking the humans....."
"I only say strange because..." she chuckled a moment and said, "The shadowin breed of vampires don't ever have problems with crosses or silver or any of those other legends. We can die with a stab through the heart, although not shot unless it's lithium filled bullets, or a hunter snags us up." and nodded. "There's more I failed to list there....but I haven't taken the time to care as of recently."

"Oh, I didn't mean the crosses killed them. They we're stabbed, after beeing burned multiple times, then they we're left at the forrest edge as a warning."
"Oh okay." and nodded gently. "Understandable. But what were we speaking of before that?" she asked.

"my family mostly. Thats about it. little bunnies that run around others peacefully until turned into a vampire, then attacking people."
She nodded and looked back and said, "All I have is my fox, Tundra. Don't worry. She is well behaved." and nodded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:26 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"yeah. theres nothing wrong with a fire. if your trying to cook something, do it in the hole in the wall over there" i say, pointing with my nose towards the hole i sleep in. "it'll get hot fast,stay hot, and cook it through all the way. less work than an open fire. now leave me to taking care of this " i say, leaning down, and breathing onto the skinnings. any tiny pieces of meat seem to dissapear off of it, and the skin looks more lively, liike its still alive....permantly warm, laying there in the long hole where you sleep, i pull it out and push the fur back in, then push the "blanket" to the adge of the hole, so you can use it when you need it.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:32 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"yeah. theres nothing wrong with a fire. if your trying to cook something, do it in the hole in the wall over there" i say, pointing with my nose towards the hole i sleep in. "it'll get hot fast,stay hot, and cook it through all the way. less work than an open fire. now leave me to taking care of this " i say, leaning down, and breathing onto the skinnings. any tiny pieces of meat seem to dissapear off of it, and the skin looks more lively, liike its still alive....permantly warm, laying there in the long hole where you sleep, i pull it out and push the fur back in, then push the "blanket" to the adge of the hole, so you can use it when you need it.
*kurai decides not to use his sleeping area and just cooke in on a small shelf like apendage of the wall with a fire under it. She cooks the meat and begins to tear into it. She lays the cantine next to Zal just incase he gets thirsty. ~you want some? If so, cooked or raw? probably raw~ she thinks to him...*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:33 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1

"Well..for one thing..HEY how stupid do you think i am that i need you to use your hands? well, anyways your heading into an infested area. and i mean by angels. a vamp, like you or me would be slaughtered. last time i ventured there i was met by god, who warned me to leave, you can smell and angel from a mile away. but anyways, i can't find my house because i'm to short to peer through the trees, and my senses are blocked from angel aura."
Naota glared down at the wolf. "Are you blind? I have no fangs, no sharp nails no pointy ears......I'm human! You'd think a wolf would be able to smell that out if it could smell angels....." She continued to walk in the direction she was going. "Listen if you want my help I want something in it for me...."
"Well, i already told you the angels aura was blocking my senses. i just figured since you found your way so far into the woods safely...but ah...maybe its because of the angels here...now that i think about it...but fine suit yourself....just wait until you find the big surprise over there....don't bother to try and come back. it'll have you before you can manage to turn around."
Naota stopped and slowly turned to look down at the canine. "W-What will have me?" She said shakily. She imagined a giant demon of some sorts. Pehaps that's the reason the angels were even down there were to kill it...and they assumed that this wolf was an accomplice with the demon. That could explain everything....

"oh, what is it to me if some stranger wanders off and gets killed....or worse...and i'm sure no matter what i say, it won't change your mind to go that way. i mean come on. such a big strong human. must be able to kill hundreds of vampires and demons, and angels..and...it." I start to walk away.
Naota growled underneath her breath and grumbled something. "Fine I am comeing with you...smart a** wolf......." She mumbled something again as she quickly caught up witht ht wolf and followed him. "Now...tell me, exactly how am I supposed to help you find your house when this is the very first time I have ever journeyed into this forest?"  

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:39 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"I only say strange because..." she chuckled a moment and said, "The shadowin breed of vampires don't ever have problems with crosses or silver or any of those other legends. We can die with a stab through the heart, although not shot unless it's lithium filled bullets, or a hunter snags us up." and nodded. "There's more I failed to list there....but I haven't taken the time to care as of recently."

"Oh, I didn't mean the crosses killed them. They we're stabbed, after beeing burned multiple times, then they we're left at the forrest edge as a warning."
"Oh okay." and nodded gently. "Understandable. But what were we speaking of before that?" she asked.

"my family mostly. Thats about it. little bunnies that run around others peacefully until turned into a vampire, then attacking people."
She nodded and looked back and said, "All I have is my fox, Tundra. Don't worry. She is well behaved." and nodded.

"I wasn't worried about her misbeaving."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:54 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"Good. Not many people trust her because of what she is." and nodded.  

xYourXThiefx

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:00 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

*kurai decides not to use his sleeping area and just cooke in on a small shelf like apendage of the wall with a fire under it. She cooks the meat and begins to tear into it. She lays the cantine next to Zal just incase he gets thirsty. ~you want some? If so, cooked or raw? probably raw~ she thinks to him...*

"I'm good. I can't really get hungry now. Angel blood runs through me, and anyways, i'm part of your will feeding me does nothing. when i started to talk to you,, it embeded a piece of me in your mind, it allowed me to live on, even after ebing destroyed, unfortanetly if your will gives out i die. butu god is giving me a body when i heal up. so i should be back to normal except not having to eat because of the angels blood."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:04 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1

Naota growled underneath her breath and grumbled something. "Fine I am comeing with you...smart a** wolf......." She mumbled something again as she quickly caught up witht ht wolf and followed him. "Now...tell me, exactly how am I supposed to help you find your house when this is the very first time I have ever journeyed into this forest?"

"well for starters don't call me a smart a**, i mean sure, i'm smart, but i'm not sure my brilliance extends that far. and anyways your taller than i, you can peer through the trees can't you. and even humans have some senses. except they aren't blocked by angels liked mine."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:08 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"Good. Not many people trust her because of what she is." and nodded.

"I'm not one to complain about animals. Mostly, when we spend time together...we...bond? anyways, after awhile they tend not to have any problems with me. But thats only most the time...some animals do have problems wiht me being part human looking. I mean, come on, would you really want a friend to be someone who could harm you?" I turn into a wolf, and then a moment later after staring at you, back into a vampire.  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff