Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Shadow & Luna

"One more step, and you will experience unimaginable pain and agony..."

Sakuyamon let out an ear piercing scream as the attacks shattered her barrier, and assualted her instead of even touching z'd garurumon, but as a bolt of somesort imapled her through the chest and she slowly fell to the ground she rasped loud enough for her attackers to hear,"You, insolent dimwitted fools. Are foul, and belligerent word's really wor..." she wasnt able to finish as she hit the ground and dissolved slowly. Shadow and Luna separated.

Shadow's HP: 6% !!!CRITICAL CONDITION!!!

Shadow groaned as he hit the floor, he was able to get a glimpse of z;d garurumon as he looked on, at the scene in front of him. Shadow managed to bring his left hand into a fist and slam it onto the ground and rasping,"Damnit..." before falling into unconciousness.

"Think twice before acting. I'm not as merciful as you believe me to be..."

Luna's HP: 4% !!!CRITICAL CONDITION!!!

Luna hit the ground, hard and rolled a few feet away from where she had landed. She felt her code, as she rested her left hand on her chest, knowing that any other attack would delete her, she plummetted into a devastating coma-like limbo.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:43 pm
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image
(People stop the OOC post =w=; and Random I'm going to save if you don't want me to I'll edit this post)
Kyo saw Luna and Shadow separate from their Biomerge.
"Gah! Kinko! You have to save them!" Kyo cried as he climbed into his Cherrymon's branches.
Kinko hurried to the unctuous Tamer and his digimon.
Covering them with his hands Kinko muttered "Gaia Healer".
A bright light radiated from Kinko's hands.
The Bright lights healed Shadow and Luna's wounds.
"There you go" Kinko said.
"It's your not back to full health of course but you'll be ok for now." The Cherrymon smiled.
Kyo Grinned to the Tamer and the Digimon "Welcome Back" he said

(Random want to die or something sooo Please ignore the Healing part)

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro noticed that the Biomerged tamer and his Digimon have defused. "Hmph....I'm sorry to say but you are extremly incorrect on thinking that Z'D Garurumon is peaceful...he even said himself...so don't even try to suck up to him...he even attacked Digimon that wasn't fighting him....." Kiro and his Digi-Warriors have now circled around the Z'D Garurumon. "Don't even try to escape.....your low or out of ammo....and you don't even have any energy to fight....."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:02 pm
(That was kind of Godmodding DX Also Zeed is at 33% health now. Liger, let's start to push our digimon a bit more, the Megidramon versus Grapple is ending this round. Sorry this post took so long, I've been swimming with baby cousin.)

The memory guardian was struck by the Paildramon's impressive blow. Soon the mist cleared and the group would find themselves in trouble. The Zeed Garurumon shot his cannon at the shield, breaking it with ease, "I do not need protection. I have told you before, you must prove your strength to me if you ever want this memory." He ran around the Sukuyamon, staying true to his previous statement about letting the opponent strike first. Taking offense to Kiro's comment, he fired four shots out of his Zeed Cannon, at him and each of his digimon. Then he turned towards Lance and ran after him. He tackled Ophanimon, pinning her down and then started up a fullmetal rampage. All of his weapons fired continuously for a bit, easily hurting the pinned Ophanimon. He jumped off the Ophanimon swifty and fired a blowback breath at the Paildramon. Then he turned to the puppetmon who had previously manipulated him. He shot a a cannonball out of his Zeed Cannon at him.

Kirashimu ducked to dodge the first punch and then caught the other one with his hand, "It's a very simple process. I want to see if you can put up a better fight than those other teams. So far I have to say I'm impressed. But do you think you can defeat me?" He shifteed his grip towards the wrist and pulled Liger backards, sweeping his leg across as well. This would create a nice take down.

The Megidramon knew there would only be one way to last this attack combination, Megiddo Flame. He shot out a large stream of fire at the Grappleomon, while he was being attacked too. He of course held back a little bit, due to how dangerous his attack truely was. If you went full out the savanna wouldn't survive. The Megidramon fell after the onslaught of attacks, knowing that the grappleomon would too.

The five crystals took the blow , protecting Ophanimon completely. She started to form crystals again, but this time it was not just ten, or twenty. She had used up the majority of her remaining energy to form a hundred crystals, "Think you can handle this?" She fired all of them at the Mirage Gaogamon, hooping this would be it. If not, she would be finished off with ease.

Cherubimon pulled out more lightning spears, hurling them as quickly as possible at the bird digimon. She threw them quickly, but Kirashimu could tell that she was still holding back a bit, not wanting to endanger a potential ally.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm
Edited:
''Ahhh. '' Lance flew from the explosion watching Ophanimon being attaked without mercy. Ophanimon collapsed with no strength left '' You ba**ered, Bio Merge activate. '' Lance and Ophanimon were engulfed in a pink aura resaulting into a Pink Ophanimon. Because the material was weak this Ophanimon was very weak, but enough to survive one more attak, '' Z'dgarurumon prepare to be defeated! Seferon's Crystals! ''. The Ophanimon merged with Lance fired a red crystal towards Z'dgarurumon.
(This sounds like god-moding, but it ane't i'm just introducing Lance's first bio merge in rp)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

Sparks fly when each of the Digi-Warriors got hit! "Gah alright Digi-Warrios it is time to fight back!!!!" "DynamoPlug it is time to use the Apalala's Special attack!!!" "Right lets do it!!! Hey Z'D over here!!" "TAKE THE POWER OF MY NEW FINISHING MOVE!!!!!!! FINAL ABYSS!!!!!!!!!!!" Apalala's mighty blast is 3x bigger than Apalala himself! Which is a big trouble if Apalala is the biggest Digimon in the whole world! "Guys Get out of the way!!! this blast is gonna be big!!!!!" "Good Job Digi-Warrios! He has no chance of living that!"

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm
((Works for me rofl But I'm gonna go all out with the last two...))
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Grappleomon braced himself as he hit the ground, but did not see the flames coming for him, "AAAAAAGGH!!!!" He howled as he was burned by the attack. As the flames left he stood, thinking that he could continue on and go to mega, but then he fainted as his last attack add taken all of his reserved strength. "I'm... sorry... Marcus." He then reverted all the way to rookie, passed out as an armadillomon.

"GAH!!!" Marcus had not forseen his third punch being grabbed as he was sent to the ground from the sweep under him. "Crap..." Marcus heard a beeping sound that was different from the first time. "Dammitt." He looked back to see who it was and saw that it was Hiro that had fallen. "AAAAH!!!" Digisoul sparked off his whole body and then shot to Miragegaogamon. He then used both of his now free hands to push Kirashimu off of him and then jump back to his feet, "As a matter of fact I know I can..." Marcus then reached for his digivice and put his hand to it, "CHARGE!!! BURST... MODE!!" He then pointed his digivice at Miragegaogamon while still glaring at Kirashimu. "Now I think it's time to stop holding back." Marcus started again with his kick combination, unleashing a single punch, this time, however, he then followed up with a knee to Kira's gut and then shot his leg out to kick Kirashimu with the same leg.

Miragegaogamon began shifting to the best of his ability to try a dodge the attacks. He was hit by quite a few of them, but was still well enough to fight since this was the first that he had been hit by anything. Right as he decided to go into the offense he was hit by the blast from Marcus's digivice, instantly turning to his burst mode in a flash of light. He then stretched his arm out calling on his Lunar Haken. He then began to spinning the flail around by it's chain and then sent the ball zooming through the air, using his energy to extend the chain. "My turn... FULL MOON IMPACT!" He roared as the moon-sized ball zoomed through the air, gaining speed as well as power for the impact against Ophanimon and her army of crystals.

"ACK!!!" Valkyrimon had been hit by one of the spears and was electrified by the impact. "DAMN YOU!!!" Valkyrimon threw his shield out toward Cherubimon and pointed his other arm at it causing it to glow and separate. "SANCTION STORM!!" the sheild split into four pieces and began to spiral into a tornado that chased after Cherubimon. He then called his bird companion and pointed for it to fly at and into the tornado. "HAWK INFERNO!!!!" In moments the bird had erupted into a fiery phoenix and had begun to fly around in the tornado, turning it into a flaming tornado that was now chasing after Cherubimon. Finally, he drew his sword and began to fly up into the air, hoping that Cherubimon would be sidetracked by the flaming tornado.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CP: 14
Cards: 5.Tamer Strength, 6.Gust, 10.Vaccine Aura, 18.WeaponShop, 19.Antylamon, 20. BigBangHammer

((I really don't see how Lance's Ophanimon would survive a Fullmetal Blaze at point blank range sweatdrop Some explain in the OOC thread..

Edit: Missed that bit, including the results 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 pm
(no, wind-up, I dont want you to heal shadow and luna. You can put some sort of protection over them, but i dont want anyone to heal them untill the battle is over, last ooc, in here)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:18 pm
levelnight20
''Ahhh. '' Lance flew from the explosion watching Ophanimon being attaked without mercy, '' You ba**ered, Bio Merge activate. '' Lance and Ophanimon were engulfed in a pink aura resaulting into a Pink Ophanimon, '' Z'dgarurumon prepare to be defeated! Seferon's Crystals! ''. The Ophanimon merged with Lance fired a red crystal towards Z'dgarurumon.
(This sounds like god-moding, but it ane't i'm just introducing Lance's first bio merge in rp)

(That was insane godmodding. Ophanimon should be down to insanely low health after that attack, but you made her feel little to no pain.

Edit: Also, Liger, what happened to the hundred crystals firing at the Mirage Gaogamon?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:22 pm
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image
(O 3O put Kira I'm Cherrymon now)
Kinko flew back from the cannons.
"Ow that hurt" Kyo said falling from the Branches of his digimon.
The Cherrymon stood back up from the blast.
Kinko stretched out his hand.
"Ivy Spear!" Kinko shouted.
Giant spears of Ivy bursted from the ground of the savanna.
They dwindled in the air for a moment before launching themselves toward the Mechanical digimon.
Kyo looked at the ivy spinning in the air towards Z'd Garurumon.
"I Don't think It'll do to much to him." Kyo said as if he was in a trance.
"Machine Digimon and Plant Digimon are mortal enemies". He continued.
"It's the future fighting the past."
"Like how Forrest are torn down to make cities."
"But this time the plants Can fight back."
Kyo said as Anger rose in his voice.

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 pm
As Kaizer watched everyone get attacked he became enraged.
"Ok time to get serious!!!"
Just then Kaizer aura started to shine in a flow of rainbow colors. The Aura engulfed him in a sphere of data.
Then suddenly a Magana Garurumon appeared.
"DNA Digivolution!!!"
"DNA Digivolution!!!"
As the sphere shined even brighter something started to appear.
"Susanoomon!"
"Ok time for a little pay back! Ama-no-Habakiri!!"
Kaizer attacked with Ama-no-Habakiri an attack that hits everything in the world but was aimed only towards Z'd Garurumon.
"I hope you enjoy this present I'm sending you."
(Wow Kira unleashed the beast on yall. Wow makes me fek bad that he didn't attack me instead.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am
User Image

As Apalala's Final Abyss Went straight toward the Z'D Garurumon Kiro noticed that Kaizer made a Susanoomon of his own. "Yo Kaizer how would you like this guy's memory?"

KiroMishima
Crew

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am
As Kaizer was attacking heard Kiro voice.
"His memory, getting his memory is my goal. In order to protect this world we ned his memory my friend."
But as Kaizer said that he thought to himself what if his last attack doesn't beat him.
"Just in case Yakusa-no-Ikadzuchi!"
Suddenly lightning comes down striking the Z'd Garurumon
"We will win this!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am
Paildramon's eyes widened in fear as the explosive breath came at him, putting up his gaurd he took the hit and was thrown to the floor. Had he still have been in his Champion form, Paildramon knew that he'd have been wiped out for sure, now though, with his new stage of power he could take a hit from the mega level and not be insta-killed. That wasn't to say however that he was feeling well, he was on his last legs, if he took another direct hit like that then...Paildramon shook the thought from his head as he stood back up.

"You ok Paildramon!?" Kazu rushed over to see if he was hurt.

"I-I will be fine...He looks down, maybe if we can land one more big hit upon him...the others can finish him off..."

Seeing the resolution in his partners eyes Kazu nodded and took some steps backwards,

"Go get him partner!"

Paildramon silently thanked Kazu before jerkily taking off, as he flew he did some mental calculations of how much longer he could last...

"I'd say around 5 minutes...He he he, well that's all I'll need!!!" Paildramon began using some impressive speed to strafe all over the sky, in hopes of dodging any attacks from the Boss.

"Ok...you want to see if we're worthy of your power! Well I'll show you the power of a Tamer and Digimon who truly beleive in one another!"

Back on the ground Kazu began glowing with a blue aura.

"I believe in you Paildramon!" the aura exploded around him looking like blue flame had engulfed him to any by-standers. Up in the air Paildramon was covered in the same blue aura as he prepped his attack.

"DESPARADO BLASTER!!!"  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 am
Ophanimon/Lance noticed Kazu releasing a blue aura, '' Looks like this boy is gonna make it after all. '' Lance continued his attak, but lowered himself to Paildramon to seee if the two attaks would collide creating a signal beam.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games