Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:25 pm
Key snapped out of her thoughts when she felt like being watched she raised her sight and glanced coldly at the girl Mia her eyes seemed dark and deep but terribly cold like if someone stabed her right then she wouldn't even bleed 'What are you looking at?' Key thought while still looking at the girl, the pain in her chest became worst but for her it was irrelevant anyway.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:45 pm
((Kyahhh! I'm so sorry...stuff's been busy. I'll try to get on more often, and I probably will be able to now that school's ending...))
Maria had been listening to the conversation with a muted interest. "Y'know...living on your own doesn't mean you have to go through all this," she gestured at the window, trying to convey that she meant the world, "All alone." Maria turned and looked at William, trying to read his expression.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:51 pm
Fei-Tao lightly brushed against Maria affectionately as he walked passed her to get out to the bar. Upon reaching the bar counter, he hoisted himself up onto it and sat down, being careful to keep the back of his sweatshirt down over his tail.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:32 pm
"Alone or not... we still have to go through it when we shouldn't." He said walking over to her. He looked into her eyes, then shot his glance away. "But I suppose there are some I'd like to be with." He hinted at her.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm
Maria held William's gaze for a few seconds, trying to figure out his words. A light blush spread across her pale cheeks. "Oh… si vous avez besoin de moi, je serai ici." she muttered, her voice barely audible.
((It took me several tries to get the translation right...sorry. What Maria says is: "Oh… if you need me, I will be here."))  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:28 pm
"I only speak english." He said to her with a smile on his face. He jumped over the counter and leaned on it next to her.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:48 pm
Key stood up after a while, the sharp pain in her chest was getting worst and now it started to bother her then she looked at the door when it suddenly opened with a snap "Darkson you idiot!" she shouted her voice kind of broken cause of the pain

Dark came into the place as if nothing happened thought he held his right hand against his chest that was bleeding, covering his shirt and coat with blood as well "Damn it..." he muttered while walking to the couch and taking a sit "I'm sorry Key, didn't mean to upset you" he said gazing down at his cloths covered in blood "Ugh, this were my favorite cloths"

"Dark...I told you not to go...those guys still have a resentment from what I did" Key sighed not being able to look at Darkson.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 pm
Maria kept her head down, her face turning an even brighter shade of pink. "I only said that if you needed me, I'd be here." she said, here eyes locked on the counter. Key's sudden outburst startled her and she looked up, catching William's eyes for a moment. "Key...Dark? What the hell happened?" she asked, seeing the blood. "Uh, excuse me." Maria muttered and brushed past William, dashing over to the couch.  

Methodless Madness

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:42 pm
Dark stood up infront of Maria and scratched the back of his head with a clumsy smile still holding his chest with his right hand "I'm really sorry for coming like this, I didn't mean- ugh..." he couldn't finish his sentence when his wound began to bleed again making him almost faint for all the bloodloss, he manage to stand straight and glanced back at Maria "Damn it...uhm Maria, I could use a back room or something If you don't mind, I need to clean this before it gets worst..."

Key stared at Darkson as he spoke to Maria and sighed softly, she was able to feel when Dark was injured as if it was her, which explained the pain in her chest, though she was more concerned on why was he injured.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:28 pm
William appeared next to them with towels and warm water. He also held some antibactearial ointment. "Here ya go." He handed them over.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 pm
"Uhm, sure...I have more stuff upstairs. Can you walk up the stairs?" she asked. "...Maybe not." she muttered, taking in his condition. "William, can you run upstairs and grab, uhm...there's a big white box with first aid stuff in it. It's in the apartment at the end of the hallway. I think it's in my bathroom. So, when you're in apartment, turn left and open the door on the right. The box should be sitting on the sink. Can you grab it, please?" she asked him, handing William a key before helping Dark to the back room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 pm
William walked out of sight and dissapeared. He reappeared with the box. He walked into the back room and handed her the box. "Here ya go."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:20 pm
"Thanks." Maria said, giving him a warm smile. "Here, Dark, anything you need should be in here. We'll just leave you be, then." she said, grabbing William's arm and walking back into the cafe. The woman sat down at the table, blowing a piece of hair out of her face. "You think he'll be okay?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:23 pm
"Dunno..." He said lokking at her. He couldn't help himself but to bluntly ask, "Do you wanna go out sometime?" He blushed a little as he asked that without thinking.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:35 pm
Maria looked down once again, her face turning a bright pink. "Um..." she managed to say intelligently.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games