Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm
{{sorry, got caught up on zOMG}}

*seeing as he doesn't want the steamer, she halts the server and declines the order, waiting for her drink to arrive*

Yea, yea, yea. You're right so I'm not even going to argue. There's nothing I could say anyway that would make what I'm doing right in your eyes. Hell, it ain't right in mine, but again, stubborn.

*as her drink arrives, she accepts it and nods at TES*

Well, since you'd rather have food than a steamer, what do you suggest? I'll try anything, once, as long as it doesn't kill me.....shut up... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm
Matar paneer with basmati and naan, and kheer for dessert.

{{I want this so bad right now gonk *unhappily gnaws on leftover pizza* crying }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 pm
{{ rofl Hey! Cold pizza is very very good!*sighs while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich* stare }}

*tells the server to bring two of those and sips her drink, staring at her laptop screen*

So TES, what's new in the MW? Seems you're there more than I am of late.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:30 pm
*calls back the server*
Actually, bring the kheer with it.

*moves his chair so he's sitting at the same table as Icy instead of behind her table*
Yes, oddly enough, I have been. Kind of funny considering that I used to avoid it like the plague. Dame seems to have a thing for Chef Karrie, Katana seems to have a thing for Exor, Black seems to have a thing for Ayami as well as Leko rather than just Leko now, and.... Psyzapp might think I'm gay stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:37 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 pm
*glares at dame*
Are you just going to sit over there and laugh at me all night? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:41 pm
*makes room for TES and puts her laptop up, listening to his update. As she's sipping her drink, he makes a statement that Psyzapp might think him gay and almost spits it out, laughing*

eek rofl

What?! GAY!? Why in the world would she think that?

*puts drink back on table, seeing as TES is bent on making her spill her drink everywhere*

And Katana has a thing for Exor? What happened to Showoff? Not surprised about the Leko/Ayami Black thing. They are two in one so it would make sense for him to have feelings for both.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 pm
Why, yes, Tes. Yes I am. -continues laughing- You stole all my popcorn! stressed wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:55 pm
Yes... yes it would make sense for him to like both. I'm actually surprised that it's only just now rather than previously. For a while there, he seemed to just live for Leko and not care if Ayami was around.

Not sure what's going on with Katana and Showboat, but apparently Exor made enough of an impression on her for that "relationship" to not matter anymore. Also, despite being new to MW, he's already been downstairs. I'm not sure Psyzapp would be particularly happy with a stranger roaming around her "secret" lair, but since she's high on Dougherty lately, maybe it won't matter. It's rather careless, though.

As for why she'd think I'm gay... well... that's not really something I want to go into stare
*sticks his left hand in his pocket*

Hey! I made that popcorn in the first place and I was sharing it with you, so technically it was -my- popcorn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:02 pm
Well, I hope he's true to Ayami for her sake and not for Lekos. Damn, Katana sure knows how to run through them. As far as him being in the secret lair, I take it with her second in command post she feels she can have whoever she wants down there.

*cautiously sips her drink and puts it back down, wondering what other thing TES would say to make her spit her drink out*

Well, I'm sure she wouldn't put the MW or Psyzapps secrets in danger. That's between them. Speaking of, where is Psyzapp in all this? Don't tell me she's been locked away in her quarters with Officer Lovebot since last I was there?

*remembers his last comment*

You've yet to tell me why Psyzapp thinks you're gay and why don't you want to go into it? You brought it up.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm
Psyzapp went to Hong Kong to make arrangements for the expansion, since it's an Asian theme. She inconveniently left before I could explain some things to her stare .... and I only brought it up because you asked what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:13 pm
xd I guess...Thanks for sharing with me then. stare  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 pm
*the server brings their meals out and she looks it over, enjoying the visual and aroma. She also requests water for the both of them, without ice and a lemon wedge for her*

Indeed I did ask what was going on, but you could have left the part where she thought you were gay off. So now that I know she thinks you might be gay, I want to know what gave her such an idea, with you being a manly man- er, or should I say "elf"?.... and all.

*places her napkin in her lap and digs in*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 pm
hey.. I let you have the rest of it, didn't I? mad

and... the issue with Psyzapp is... um... complicated. If I told you, I'm sure you'd just come up with the same conclusion... and mock me on top of that stare

*suddenly has less of an appetite, but starts eating anyway*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 pm
Yes you did. -walks over and kisses his cheek while he's taking a bite, then sits down beside Icy, looking like she's paying attention to something else-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games