Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:44 pm
"Sorry it took so long to get them the bottles have changed a lot since i last saw them haha" He picks up a bottle and begins to drink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:22 am
He looked over at Ichiro. "He's done." He laughed softly. "Couldn't hold it I guess."  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 am
Kaz started laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:48 pm
Kuhn begins to chug his 2nd beer and finishes it "Ahhh *burp* that was good hehe..." he picks up another one and unscrew the cap "I tend to be a little *burp* ugh energetic when i =m boozed so yeah haha *burp*" he smiles and becomes a little red in the face

Meanwhile

Tsuna sits at his desk reading a manga and wonders "I wonder what the others are doing right now? well where ever they are I hope they're having fun" he smiles then locks back in to his book  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 pm
(( a glimpse of Kishiko o.o ))

The vampires were looking at her with dirty looks. Even her own family looked down on her. Not my fault...vampires can fall in love... Suddenly she felt something hard hit her head. She looked down to see a rock fall. She looked over to her right and saw some vampire kids staring at her. "There's the angel lover!" they said and pointed. Kishiko simply glared at them and threw the rock right back at them. She teleported into her room huddled on her bed. She rest her head on her arms. I need him...I can't do this alone... Tears stained her face.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:57 pm
(Let's go drive a car!!! Wh00t!!)

"I could drink a sea of this and not feel a thing." He said smiling. He took another drink.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:08 pm
(( lmao wat u gonna do with Ichiro xD he knocked out ))

Ichiro was dreaming of drinking more and more!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:16 pm
(I'll leave him with something...lol.)

He looked down at Ichiro. "Heh, he's dreaming. Look at him twitch."  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:17 pm
Kuhn finishes his 6 drink and begins to come excited and hyper "wow I dont know what to do, run around? walk around? do the dishes? drink more? go to the store? drive a car? beat up a human? Draw on my face? draw on Ichiros face? yah draw on Ichiros face!" he run to jacks desk "Im gonna borrow this" He grabs the marker and runs to Ichiro and begins to draw "Draw, draw, draw, draw! haha its beautiful! I need a human wheres a human?" Kuhn disappears and reappear 10 mins later "haha Tsuna twisted He will like what he sees in his mirror"

(Lol i did something to ichiro hehe)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 pm
He just stared at him, mostly in wonder..."I got something even better, and it includes what you did." He leaned over to him and told him the plan.

(The plan consists of stripping him down(to the undies) and drawing on him more and leaving him out in the open for people to find. Then we post pictures of it and put them up around the school...lol.)  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm
Kuhn listens to the plan "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH thats good hehe"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm
(( wow so evil xD ...i like it >:3 ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm
"Get more markers, I'll get the camera and then get ready for greatness." He stood up to go get the camera.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:44 pm
Kuhn strips Ichiros clothes off (except underwear) and then disappears and comes back with 8 markers "HAH!" he hold the makers between the creases of his fingers and bite on the caps and pull back pullin off all the caps and then goes to town drawing all over Ichiro "haha! yah WOOT!, YAH!" He finishes drawing on Ichiro and stands back "I think this is the best work Ive done yet" Kuhn looks at Ichiro with squggles and spirals and a cat face and a whole bunch of hearts drawn all over Ichiro "It beautiful *sniff* *burp* I need a beer" he grabs a beer

(Evil indeed hehe)  

dawgybites

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 pm
He came back just as he was finishing. "Looks good." He snapped a pic. "Alright. Where should we leave him?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games