Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 pm
Brago sat next to her shifting back to his demon form and rubbing against her. "This is much better."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 pm
Kroenig
After about ten minutes - it's a large book - Caldwell looks up for an instant, then removes his notebook from his pocket. He writes furiously for about a minute and a half, then resumes eye contact with Nike.

"Well what?"

"Well, what did you need so bad, and did you find it."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image
"It is nice." hana said, resting her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Caldwell smiles and slides the Talos back. "Of course I did. I got everything I needed and more. I need to process this information... give me a little while. I'll be back."

He stands, and returns the notebook to his pocket, then turns and begins to walk out.  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 pm
"Wait! That's it? You gotta give me something Master Caldwell. All I've had are dead ends." Nike said standing abruptly, swiping the book into Darkspace.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 pm
After a few more drinks Brago was all over Hana. His hand reaching up her dress playfully. "I feel very good right now Hana."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image
Hana blushed when he started to reach up her dress. "And why do you feel so good right now?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 pm
"I dont know. I just follow my insticts sometimes." Brago said as his hand rubbed up against its target.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:56 pm
User Image
:brago, this is not the place for that" Hana squeeled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante looked at her and sighed, not going to argue with her. He changed direction and rushed towards the park, making it there within a few minutes.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:58 pm
He smiles widely and answers.

"Here's a lead. The murderer was most likely a vampire. Too clean a kill. Rules out weres, and I would have sensed a demonkin. So that means vampire or human, and a human probably could not have killed the prince."

Kiro makes it to the park as Dante does. He staggers there, the pain overwhelming.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:00 pm
" come on Hana. Live a little" Brago said seductively, rubbing her.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon followed Soli into the shop, chuckling. "Yeah, I guess it is." He said and smiled brightly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 pm
Misha was relieved when Dante did as she had asked. He set her down in the grass and she cried out in pain. "You...have to...step back. Please...don't hate....me...Mr. Bounty...Hunter..Dante." She smiled, her eyes changing like a kaleidoscope. When it settled on green she arched her back as pain forced the change. She screamed and it became a cat's roar. Her body convulsed and sprouted black fur. Where her new form couldn't take the confines of her clothing, it shredded. Within seconds was an angry and confused, half-wounded panther in Misha's place.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image
Hana's face blushed more. "It seems with you I have no choice but to." she told him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games