Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:44 pm
(its cool lol)

i nodded. martha brought out a bowl of chicken soup with veggies in it. "you kno..this isnt half bad." i said sipping the broth of my soup from the spoon.
derek and jessica walked in with jude and tomoyo. "erin! blake! kazumi!" jessica and derek said as they ran to us. derek ran up and jumped onto my lap and wrapped his littll arms around me. jessica jumped up on blake's lap and hugged him then went to go hugg kazumi. "are you ok derek?" i asked as i hugged him. he nodded and turned around. "food..wher'd you get it?" he asked taking a spoonful of my chiken and veggie soup. "martha brought it out." i said taking a bite wen he gav me my spoon back. martha came out and brought some more bowls of soup out. "now are these you're littl brother and sister?" martha asked, pointing to derek jessica sora and amy. i nodded, "yes they are." i said. "well wher are you parents?" she asked looking somewat confused. "we wud rather not talk about them around the littl ones." i said sniffling and making my eyes water. she nodded and went bak to the kitchen. "she's making a phone call to the police....theyr gonna take me sora jessica and amy to an orphanage...and mayb tomoyo and jude..well not tomoyo she doesnt look like a kid..or a teenager...jude is gonna be with us tho..." derek said looking distantly and eating his chiken veggie soup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 pm
Hannah flew to the shelter and saw Tomoyo walk in. She landed in an alley then hurried over to Tomoyo "You do not want to see that dude.....not pretty". She smiled and giggled, Hannah walked with Tomoyo.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:46 pm
derek shuddered as he saw wat hannah had done to the guy who was chasing them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:51 pm
Tomoyo smiled at Hannah. Kazumi chuckled insanely when she saw a visual image of the hung ninja. Jude bit his lip and nodded. "How will we get out?" He asked quietly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:52 pm
Hannah saw Derek shudder "Would you rather him getting you Derek?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked. Hannah stood by Tomoyo's side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:57 pm
Kazumi's eyes started to water and her chuckle almost became laughter. Tomoyo raised an eyebrow at her sister. 'What?' Kazumi sent. 'You are so twisted.....' Tomoyo thought. 'Sorry...' Kazumi sent, settling down.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm
Hannah glanced at Tomoyo's sister "I think its kind of funny too" She giggled and smirked. "I say take what we can then scat" Hannah glanced around.
She sneaked a piece of bread from someone who wasn't looking and ate it. Hannah pulled out her traviling water bottle and took a few sips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:01 pm
Tomoyo and Jude nodded. "Sounds good..." Jude said, looking around the shelter.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:07 pm
Hannah stuffed supplies in her backpack secretly. She slid it on and glanced at the others. "I don't suppose they have new clothes either" Hannah chuckled looking at her ripped clothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:14 pm
"Yeah..." Tomoyo said, looking down at her own ripped jeans and black shirt. Kazumi stood up. "Well, I think it's gonna be hard to get out of this once the chick finishes her call." She said, glancing at the door she exited from.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 pm
"You willing to lose to that one chick" Hannah glanced at Kazumi with half an evil smile. Hannah closed her eyes and opened them "The popo ain't gonna be the only ones waltzing in to take us away." She looked at Kazumi and then at Tomoyo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:40 pm
Tomoyo nodded. "Figures...." Kazumi scoffed. "Yeah... How long do we have?" She asked Hannah.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:52 pm
Hannah closed her eyes and opened them "I say about 2 to 5 minutes." She glanced at the time at a clock and looked back at Kazumi. "Can I go slap that lady now?" Hannah narrowed her gaze at the chick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 pm
Kazumi smirked and nodded. "Please do." She said, looking at the woman.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm
Hannah went over and tapped the woman on the shoulder "I have a gift for you." The lady turned around and Hannah slapped her hard, knocking her unconscious "You should really get that check out by a doctor." She smirked happily and walked back.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games