Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 pm

((And Leafra wants to have a talk with you.))

Kyle decided he'd try something new. He began clapping his hands. "You really are the second strongest, this is great practice." Kyle said with a smile. Suddenly Marx would start to feel nauseous and as Kyle continued to clap his head would start to hurt. Secret art of the Dead: The Clap of Pestilence. Kyle thought to himself. It was activated when Marx had burnt the wall of corpses and now the particles of the wall that the warlord had breathed in were making him ill.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm

"i remember this move.....you used it in your initiation...."he chuckled as his body began to warm up.he hummed as he clapped his hands together a grace and glory appeared floating next to him."Wolf art: chaos' tornado!"he said as two more swords appeared.the swords flew to four points around them making a square binding seal to hold kyle in place."you never saw the full power of this move...you only saw the tornado take out mr.6 and mr.7"he chuckled as the seal glowed as the wind swirled to a point and turned itno a giant twister mixed with eneryg that crackeld and zapped around the tornado

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 pm

"Feeling nostalgic are we?" Kyle asked calmly. He knew that he was in a bad spot, he just didn't care, yet.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 pm

"hehehe.....slightly,but you never saw the move's power...."he siad smirking as the tirnado move swiftly towards kyle

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 pm

"True, but I'll bet you haven't seen me use this one before." Kyle said and stomped his foot as a giant creature came up and took the force of the tornado then proceeded to free Kyle.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:28 am

((resident evil!))

Marx chuckled"nah i never saw you use that before....but did you think i was finished?"he said as he made a hand sign"Chaos' tonado: Marx style!"he said as the tornado turned into a large wolf as the wolf jumped over the creature and dashed at kyle.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 pm

((Sorry, I couldn't resist El Gigante ninja ))

Kyle was hit by the wolf then his creature swung it's might fist at Marx.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 pm

when the fist hit marx he poofed awya revelaing a dummy as he appeared on the creature's arm and ran up it."such a big guy...i've faced bigger..."he smirked as his claws grew."wolf style: triple slash cross!'he said as he slashed the giant's face horizantal and then vertical in a cross shape

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Kyle smiled as the creature's parasite burst from it's destroyed head and went to bite Marx.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 am

"i hate these bastards..."he said as grace appeared in his hand.he stabed the parasite before slahsing the parasite off.he jumped off the giant and skidded to a stop."enough,play time is over."he said as he stabbed grace into the ground as glory stabbed into the ground too.he got on all fours as he began growling.his tail swayed in the wind as it grew and turned into a gray flame tail."lets see if a dead man can survive one of my super attacks!"he said as he grabbed the swords."Marx style:Sword Knight's Flaming Twister!"he yelled as he spun and pulled the swords out of the ground by the ropes tied at the end of the handles.his tail swirled around him creating a giant gray fire twister which began to pull kyle in.suddenly large blades swung from the twister as the attack continued ready to slice anything.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 pm

The attack most certainly would have killed Kyle, if not for one important fact: He had died years ago and you couldn't kill what was already dead. "Sorry Marx, I died years ago." Kyle said with a sad smile and flicked his wrist and chunks of the ground began flying up to hit Marx. Just because Kyle was a Lich didn't mean he didn't feel pain.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:33 am

Kaimei sat on the side of the house with his eyes closed and thought for a moment about the situation at hand

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 am

Marx laughed"i already knew this long ago kyle....this move specializes in destorying the dead...."he said as the twister moves closing as it sliced the chunks with no problem
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:26 pm

((You just have to be better don'tcha. xd ))

Kyle gulped and sank into the ground to avoid the attack. He'd have to find a way to cut Marx, well there was always the Cthulu Effect, but then again Kyle didn't have much practice.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm

techno sat down next to kaimei."hey man...figure things out yet."

Marx stopped spinning and jumped backwards as he closed his eyes and waited for kyle to make a move.He crossed his swords over his chest as the world seemed to stand still.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games