Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:17 pm
((lol, I remember that ep. I was with my friend and her mom...we all started laughing when is glasses broke. God, were we horrible people ))

Jordan was trying to remember all the markings on the map that signified trap doors and shortcuts and all that good stuff. After a little while, ten minutes or so, she lay down to work, and after a few more minutes, she was asleep.

(( ahaha cop-out ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 pm
Spencer just blinked at Maria. She was speaking so fast it was hard to take in what she was saying. "Uhhh...your test?" was all he could say to her.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Maria blinked, "Oh! Hehe..." She said embarrassed, figuring she rambled like she usually did. She ate the last of her pudding then threw it out. She headed back to the table to grab her bookbag, "Thanks, for reminding me." She said as she grabbed the backback, it wasn't heavy, but it was heavy for her. She dragged it a little before managing to get it on her back by the time she got to the door, then made her way to the battle dome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm
Spencer finished the rest of his meal, then put the tray on the collection rack. He then gathered all his stuff and left. He looked around, wondering where he should go for the moment.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am
((Holy sheesh!))

Rita looked at the person who had started talking to her. She looked at the flowers and sucked the water right out of them to water the stems she had broken. "Yes. Yes i would love to meet her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 am
Michishige had finally gotten to the reception area of Dr. Sullivan's office, and when he stepped inside he was surprised to see the dentist waiting for him there. But Michishige didn't let that show on his face. "Oh, hey doc. Whaddya need?"

Luxurious Poverty

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 pm
((I don't know what to say, since Treya and Caroline and that group haven,t been posting... XO))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm
(( O: Hey hey! Maybe I can help! Lesse... ))

"Oh, okay then!" Telemachus said, looping his arm though Rita's and pulling her towards the school. He knew she might have just been making conversation, but she could also have been serious. And why waste a perfectly good opportunity. As he pulled her, his mind focused on other people. He found himself listening to Jordan's new friend Maira's thoughts. Oh no, you should definitely do it. Yaks may very well fall from the sky if you don't. He thought to her. He located Treya's mind and led Rita over to her, Caroline, and Alice.

((was it Rita or Ri Ri? Or is Ri Ri like a nickity namity? ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm
Dr. Sullivan led Michishige into his office and opened up the arm for the dentist chair. "Have a seat" he said, "I want to talk about you not waiting 30 minutes before you ate and drank".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 pm
Dear lord, I'm gonna get soooo much crap for this.... Michishige thought as he sat in the chair. "Okay, so whatcha need to talk about about the not waiting?"

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm
Jordan rolled over in her sleep.

(( yup, pretty much all I got right now. Ehehe... -_- ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 pm
Dr. Sullivan closed his office door and then rolled his wheeled chair over by the dentist chair. He sat down in it and crossed his arms. The dentist turned his head up and looked at the ceiling, then turned his head back down and looked at Michishige. "Well since you disobeyed what I told you, something has to be done about it. However, I'm willing to give you a choice as to what's going to happen" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm
Michishige nodded, a complacent look upon his face. "Alrighty then, may I know what my choices are?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:13 pm
"Well I could give you detention for defiance, but since you've already had a run in with the Disciplinary Committee, I'm sure you're already stuck with at least two weeks detention if not more and God-knows-what-else they're making you do. Therefore, your other choice is to have the cleaning and fluoride treatment again, which will be added to your bill. The school covers $500 of dental work on anyone without dental insurance. So it's either more detention, or more cleaning. You pick" Dr. Sullivan said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Shrugging, Michishige answered. "Cleaning," he said simply. It was the obvious choice. Leaning back in the chair, sighed. "Let's do this."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games