Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Ravenclaw Table with Selina
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hm, not many of the young ones read... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla offered the first year a sympathetic 'hm', following her gaze down the table. Hadn't there been a group sitting there just moments ago...? Yes, Gypsy, one of her students. A seventh year. Dru recalled an odd sense of foreboding that had settled into her when interacting with the girl in lessons the last month, and wondered if perhaps the dark shadow that had been hovering over the metamorphmagus' shoulder had finally manifested. If so, she was sorry; such shadows never brought good tidings.

spaceThe Seer returned her gaze to the girl before her, expression indulgent and tender. Divination was not an area of study for the weak of spirit, in spite of what many thought of it. Any who knew to take it seriously knew that. "The cards can be fickle," she cooed, attempting a kind smile. "They give us symbols and ask that we interpret... their messages muddled by our own experiences and opinions. But, if your readings have brought you a heavy heart, you should not let it worry you overmuch; what will come will come. There is little that can be done, if anything. And oftentimes, people's attempts to circumvent fate are what bring it crashing down upon them." Her smile turned downward so that she was frowning. She did so dislike lecturing people on the pointlessness of fighting fate. For one, it made them question the point of bothering with Divination, and secondly, it often angered or upset them. No one liked to feel powerless.

spaceShe hummed faintly, eyes watching the child before her. Drusilla saw something in her, though what, she had no idea. Long fingers tapped across the tabletop. "Perhaps another reading? Either to illuminate the current, if you require it, or something to take your mind off of it. I have not met another who knew how to read in a rather long time... typically, I'm teaching people how," she chirped, attempting to distract the child as best she could. She wouldn't lie, she was curious; how skilled was the girl? Not many first years would even know what to do with a tarot deck. Fewer still knew enough to draw the death card and see it for what it was. She'd mentioned a Mother Grey... that would be who had taught her, then. "What is your name, duck?" she asked, trying to recall if she recognized the name. Many old families with the Second Sight were documented as such; if the woman were a Seer, Drusilla might know of her. But the name didn't sound familiar at present.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"I've been learning how capricious the cards can be, the hard way, of course," Selina admitted. "I'm still learning how to read them, and if I was right, there's not much I can do, for whatever event has already taken place. I can, however, feel empathy for those involved. As to Fate, I see it this way: if Fate is like a wave on the ocean, and no matter what you're going to get wet, so one has three choices. Be overwhelmed, fight it, and likely drown, or try to ride it and see where it takes you."

When asked about doing another reading, Selina smiled, and asked, "What sort of reading would you like me to do, Professor? I usually don't read specifically for another person, or myself. Tends to freak them out, if nothing else."

"I'm Selina Grey, Professor. My mother and grandmother were students here as well, and my grandmother taught me what little I know about reading the cards."

Cara MiaKitty

(OCC: Open for Interaction)

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked into the Great Hall ready for a good Sorting Feast. He couldn't complain about the year that had just passed...for everything seemed to be great...well...except the whole Quidditch thing, but he was successfully able to put that at the back of his mind. His grades...he thought, were great...and his love life was also amazing. Him and Lexine had been seeing each other for about a year and somewhere around three fourths of a year. Whatever the years was, it really didn't matter, because at this point, his affection for her deepened further than it ever had been.

Taking a seat towards the middle of the table, he looked around a bit, wondering if he'd see anyone he really knew. The only person he really talked to that was in Ravenclaw however was Lexine...so that kind of sucked. His good friends Alice, Jasper, Axel, and Valentina all were in different houses. So that just left Lexine and him, which wasn't bad at all. He did secretly wonder why he just did not want to make friends within his house though. He just for whatever reason never talked to anyone in Ravenclaw...even his former teammates. He never felt like it...nor did he really care to. He just had those few people that he trusted and that's where it really ended. He would go as far to say that's all he needed too.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 am

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked into the Great Hall, not a care in the world. He had a generally successful year to say the least. At least, he didn't get hurt...or hurt anyone else for that matter. And he felt his knowledge expanding as well, due to the plethora of classes in which he had taken. He loved having so many classes to pass his time, because the homework in the original classes that he had to take his first year were just way too easy for him...well...all but Herbology. He just wasn't too patient at times...well, in potions he was, but it was just dealing with plants was not his forte at all. He wished, he was good at it, but he just was terrible...no if's, and's, but's about it. He always had time to get better however. Hopefully that came sooner than later though.

Sitting down in a seat somewhere, he kind of just sat there...not really anyone but Iñigo to talk to, which okay, the kid was alright, but he never talked to anybody...or so it seemed. Benjamin talked to quite a few people...like Nina, Ariana...and a few others, but he quite frankly had never seen Iñigo talk to anyone but Lexine. Surely, that wouldn't be a good conversation...in terms of...Benjamin would be the only one saying anything. So, he resorted to sitting to himself...maybe waiting for someone to walk over and strike a conversation.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Dylan found his way into the Great Hall, and to the Ravenclaw table. It was the end of the year already, and again, it seemed like a pretty uneventful year. Aside from seeing two people get knocked out in one game for the first time, nothing at all. It was a little bit depressing, but hey, what could you do? There was always next year. When he arrived, he saw no one except for Inigo and Benjamin. He felt a bit bad for Inigo, as he was kicked off the team this year, for what he thought wasn't that big a deal. Yeah, he may have been a bit disrespectful, but was that really a reason to kick him off the team completely? Oh well, he wasn't going to question it.

He hadn't talked to either of them that much, even though Benjamin was in the same year, but maybe now would be a good time to start. He didn't think Inigo would be that talkative, with him of all people, and he was probably waiting for his girlfriend anyway. He took a seat next to Benjamin. "Hey there Benjamin. How was your year?" Man, he sucked at small talk.

Third year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:32 pm
There's a black bird in the cage of my ribs,
I can hear his song all night long.
And when he sings, the air, it shatters...
Like a thousand shards of glass.
And I will open my body!
But I know he will not fly free!
Sorrow, she comes a courtin',
With her pale hands held in mine.
And I will lay there by her side...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıяšт чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti kept telling herself she was alright, that she wasn't panicking at the thought of going home and having to face her parents and explain why on Earth she was a Ravenclaw and not a Slytherin. She crossed her arms over her chest, wishing she hadn't come down so early. The table was sparsely seated at the moment. She tried to relax and sit back more naturally, but it was impossible. She didn't want to go home. This was paradise compared to home. No one yelled at her or scolded her or sent her to her room so long as she kept her head down. She liked it here, she just couldn't actually say that. She picked at the hem of her skirt anxiously and hunched her shoulders.

OOC:
Quote:

All night long and we will walk.
Through this garden of serpent trees!
And I will yet dream through this night...
Filled with falling stars.
There's a bright bird in the seat of my skull,
And when he sings, he brings the dawn to me.
When he sings, the air, it shimmers!
Like a thousand tongues of fire!
And I will draw him close and I pray he will not fly away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin hadn't been sitting there very long until Dylan had found his way over to him, choosing him over Iñigo, which probably was a good thing, because Iñigo might be a little mad about getting kicked off the team. Well...the kid had a right to be mad. He had heard and disrespectful tone certainly didn't seem like it warranted the booting off the team. But its whatever...and something that he really didn't care about all that much. It was all water under the bridge. Luckily, a Ravenclaw beater wasn't knocked out, because if that had happened...well...who would've went in? But whatever. That would be something that Gypsy and Xavier would've worried about, but it never happened...and thank the heavens for that one.

Looking over at Dylan, he gave the kid a small smile. It was about time that Benjamin started getting friends in his own house...so naturally, he would be as nice as possible. "Uhm...it's been pretty good man. I really can't complain at all. How was yours buddy?" he asked the boy, wondering if his was anymore eventful than his. "You did well this year on the pitch."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
AlphaApex

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"They've got to be joking," muttered Selina, as she sat at the table, reading a letter, while awaiting the start of the Year's End Feast. As busy as she'd been studying for finals, the end of the term kinda sneaked up on her. As she was only awaiting the results of her exams, she was contemplating how to spend her summer. She made a point of giving contact information to Harper and Lyall, so they could exchange posts, as it was doubtful she could visit anybody given the distances involved.

At this point, most of her things were already packed in her trunk for the trip back to London, and it was only now she'd taken the time to read the letter from her aunt, which arrived only that morning. The news wasn't particularly good.

The adoption which her aunt and uncle made sound like a done-deal was anything but. The Farells, her father's kin, were contesting everything. They'd been willing enough to let things be during her self-imposed exile, when nobody knew if she were dead or alive, but now ...

Her aunt and uncle started the proceedings to have her father's name formally dropped from her name, which was what started the feud between the families. The Farells wanted custody of her, along with her parents' house and all the property therein. The house had yet to be even put up on the market, and nothing of their possessions were moved, and Selina's own things had yet to be taken to the townhouse in Waterford. Worse, there was legal wrangling over where she would live, at least over the summer, and nothing was finalized as yet.

The only bright spot thus far was Aunt Livinia promised to be there at the station to collect her when the train arrived tomorrow evening. 'Now I know what a dog's chew toy feels like,' Selina grumbled to herself. 'Best enjoy tonight; summer won't be pleasant, I wager.'

(OCC: Open for Interaction)

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Dylan shrugged his shoulders lightly, his year probably being as uneventful as Benjamin's. "Pretty boring." He smiled and nodded once he mentioned his efforts on the pitch this year. "Thank you, although it would've been nice to get a few more wins in this year. Oh well, there's always next year. Speaking of next year, you gonna try out again?" Xavier, their vice captain and best chaser wouldn't be here next year, which was both good and bad.

They'd be losing their best chaser, but that would also give Benjamin a main position, and he had to admit that he did a great job during try-outs.

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:14 am

Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin gave a chuckle, feeling as if he had the same type of year...just boring. Well...except his time with Arianna, which he thoroughly enjoyed. But his classes seemed to have gotten redundant by the end of the year...every spell pretty much having the same kind of procedure to learn as the next. It made him grow relatively bored in class. It didn't really affect his grades though...fortunately enough.

Looking over at him when he asked about quidditch, he gave a solemn nod. Benjamin quite frankly couldn't wait for the next year, due to the fact that he was finally going to get his second chance...or at least, he thought he might get his second chance. Hopefully...nothing went wrong again that would make him lose the position. He would make sure that didn't happen again. He definitely would become heartbroken if that were to happen again. "Oh...yes, I definitely will be trying out next year. I can't wait actually. I'm going to try and practice over the summer. Just got to find out how I'm going to do that. Any advice?" he asked Dylan, wondering if he knew any kind of things Benjamin could do to get better.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
AlphaApex

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:28 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier entered the Great Hall and made a beeline for the Ravenclaw table. He was actually pretty glad about seeing Dylan over there, considering he was carrying his broom in one hand. He wasn't going home with it. He was done with quidditch. No matter what his dad might think, he wasn't following in Desmond Goldwind's footsteps and going pro, despite beingone of the best chasers on the team. He'd had enough of quidditch to last a lifetime. Enough of quaffles, games, practices, bludgers, and planning. He was done. He was also the only one in his family to get into quidditch in his generation. Bradley hadn't, and he hadn't seen hide nor hair of his cousin in quite some time.

Getting to the two players, considering Benjamin was also seated over with Dylan, he gave them both and Inigo a nod. Despite whatever hard feelings Inigo might have, Xavier had none. No feelings whatsoever on his and Gypsy's decision to boot him off the team. Hell, his father would have booted him, and he was the professional quidditch player. Sadly, not everyone saw things the same way. That wasn't Xavier's fault. Then again, Xavier had a very clinical approach to a lot of things. Cynical too, but he wasn't thinking along those lines.
                                                "Dylan, Benjamin. I know I don't speak to either of you often, but I have something for you Dylan. My Firebolt II. My dad gave it to me in my first year, knowing full well that it wasn't allowed at school. Professor Goldwind was at least kind enough to hold it for me until I felt like playing quidditch. However, since I am not going pro, I am giving it to you. Take good care of it, and practice on it when you get the chance. The speed and turning might not be something you're used to. I hope the new team has better luck with games than we've had in a while." That done, he handed the broom over and took a seat off by himself, already opening the book he had brought with him. No sense in wasting time, and he had plenty of it considering he was done with school. Now all he had to do was move out of his father's house.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: And so ends my time at Hogwarts...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

AlphaApex

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:58 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Hella Fab at the Ravvie Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Too Many Things To List
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy crow, who the hell decided it was okay for me to be an adult??? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ p í є c є s ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd s t α r є α t ч σ u ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy wasn't sure what to think when she sat down at the Ravenclaw table for what would be the last time. She hadn't quite decided on an emotional state for the night, which was sort of annoying actually. There was too much going on in the eighteen year old's head for her to even try to keep track of it all. The fact that her hair was presently remaining its current state of vivacious blue was a miracle; she'd never had that sort of control before. But, having to cover up her depression over her parents death had forced her to get a handle on it; she'd gotten damn sick of seeing grey in the mirror. And the blue was clearly a theme tonight; blue hair, blue eyes, blue makeup, blue dress... after all, this was the last time she'd really wear this particular shade. It was the last time she'd really have cause to select this shade for her hair, or her eyes. She wasn't going to be a student anymore after tonight; she'd be an actual, honest to God adult, which made her crinkle her nose. Who the hell had authorized that, anyway? Presumably her Head of House and the Headmaster, both of whom she would personally like to say were barking mad for that particular lapse in judgement. But, she couldn't contest the decision. She had to be an adult, after all... for the next couple of months, she was her brother's legal guardian.

spaceShe frowned at the thought, expression pensive. Gypsy Lovette should not be legally responsible for herself, let alone another person. Even if that person was as mature as Echo. Then again, he could probably manage himself... and her. She just had to live with him and be responsible, so that her grandparent's couldn't contest her guardianship of him and force the guy to live with them. She shuddered at the thought; Echo better realize how much she loved him. She was going to have to go out and get a job and find somewhere to live, immediately. She couldn't stand the thought of living in her parent's house without them there. So, job. Flat. It had to happen, fast. Which was stressful, she thought with a frown, jaw tightening. How the hell was she supposed to pull this off? Seriously, it was insane. But... she had to do it. Because she couldn't let Timothy and Phyllis force Echo to live with them, even just for the Summer. It'd be a fate worse than death. So she had to be responsible and figure this the ******** out... sheesh. The Ravenclaw wanted to enjoy her feast. How the hell was she supposed to do that? She was freaking the hell out.

spaceThe metamorphmagus sighed in agitation, glancing down the table. She happened to spot Xavier just as he was handing off his Firebolt to Dylan, which made her roll her eyes and chuckle. Figures the guy'd be giving it away. He wanted nothing to do with Quidditch... Unfortunately for him, she wouldn't put it past his father to comment cheerfully on how generous that'd been of him, and buy him a new one. The thought managed to amuse her just enough to bring a small quirk of a smile to her face. It wasn't much, but it was something, she thought. Though, she'd probably feel a lot better once Jer showed up... He seemed to have a natural talent for getting her to chill out when she was stressed. Which she definitely needed right now. Hopefully, he'd know exactly what to say to get her to stop being so pessimistic about the job hunt she'd be starting in two days. Although, the job hunting wasn't so bad, she already had a pretty good idea about that. She was really more worried about finding a flat she'd be able to afford. It'd take dipping into her parent's savings... But, that's what the money was for, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α c σ n v є r s α t í σ n
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα c r ч í n f r σ n t σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t í t
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm í n l σ v є wíth ч σ u

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:12 am
User Image

User Image

Dylan shrugged his shoulders when Benjamin asked him for tips. Honestly he had none. The other boy was already a pretty competent player from what he had seen, and now that there would be an open spot, it was practically a given that he'd make it on. "Honestly, I can't tell you anything you don't already know. From what I've seen, just keep playing how you're playing and you'll do fine."

He looked up as someone else approached them, the older boy being Xavier. He was a bit surprised at that, as he had never even spoken to the guy outside of quidditch, and even then it was mostly silent communication. His eyes widened a bit as he handed his broom, in fact, a really good broom. Much better than the one he currently had. He was about to ask why he was giving him the broom, but that was answered when he said he wouldn't be doing quidditch outside of Hogwarts, which made sense.

He was also a bit surprised that Xavier chose him to give it to rather than Echo, but when he thought about it, that wouldn't make much sense. Echo was already a really good player, and besides, he'd be leaving after next year too. He smiled to Xavier and nodded. "Thank you, Xavier. I really appreciate it." And that was the truth.

OOC:

Diamond Wales
RedEagleEye007

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games