Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter nodded when he heard the name trying to remember it. "Do you not like your first name? I mean you put your last name first so It kinda seems like you want it to stand out more." Hunter said trying to read this boy a bit more. He turned his eyes to Chris. "Well I guess it would depend on what was wrong... I mean a smile won't give me my eye back..."

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:25 pm
You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -"Hmm, that's an interesting way to put it...." Del Rey trailed off, storing the piece of honestly not-very-important information away. Giving the other blonde a small smile, he supposed he should offer his thanks. "Thank you, for answering my question," the younger offered along with the gesture. "It was kind of you."

The voice popped in after a while, and turning towards the source, the blonde's blue eyes scouted out and landed on a boy his age, a brunette with a red ukelele and bare feet. He had repeated his first question to Hunter, Del noted, before introducing himself. Scooting down slightly on the bench to make room for the boy, he grinned and asked his own question. "Do they?" Del raised a blonde brow in amusement. "Hello, Christofer Little."

Facing Hunter again to answer his former inquiry, Del Rey pondered on it a bit more before he decided on how to answer. "It's not that- - - I suppose you could say it's a habit. I used to travel a lot, and in some of the Eastern countries, the family name is given first. It stuck, but I don't mind. It sounds better that way," Del said, biting his finger as he thought on it a bit more. "Del Rey isn't much of a first name," he concluded. But it was a damned good one in his opinion, thought wryly. Turning back to the newcomer, he dimpled. "You know my name now."

.... my sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

kiska166

Xistund

heather030595

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:29 am
User Image
                                          You say we're both little people and you like it that way, but in time I'm gonna put this body to shame
                                          And grow old, wear a suit like my old man. Pack up all my things and get my a** out of town.
                                          We've got it good, whether you like this town or not. I know it's small but with a big head, it's bound to get hot...

User Image

In the summer, but the summer is a bummer if you can't leave this pathetic excuse for a town.
                                          That holds all your memories, a lifetime of crushes and your broken dreams.
                                          To be anywhere but here, but baby anywhere is away from me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chris blinked at Hunter, instantly frowning at his words. He was right. A smile wouldn't give him back his eye. But it could help, right? No, not if you were too sad about losing your vision forever. The boy scratched at his head, looking down at the table to avoid the gaze of the one-eyed boy. "I-I guess you're right about that... I'm sorry." he said, unsure of what he was apologizing for. He just... felt bad about it. It was his way to do so. He couldn't help it.

Chris looked to the blonde, a boy by the name of Del Rey. Strange. He had never met someone with two first names before. It was neat. "Well, I mean, if you're feeling sad or something, a smile could help you feel a little better. Like, make you feel like the whole day isn't lost just because you're feeling bad. Right?" he asked in response. As the boy grinned at him, he smiled back, his eyes sparkling behind his messy mop of hair. "See? You have a nice smile. I already feel better. Thank you." Chris bowed his head slightly to Del Rey. He then started fidgeting with his ukulele, tuning it to perfection. Maybe he would play a tune or two later that night. He usually did before bed anyways.

If you got it all figured out, then what is there to shout about?
                                          This midwest town is gonna miss you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:42 am
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Content
xxxxocation: Hufflepuff Table
xxxxxxompanions: the Hufflepuffs

Claire came in humming a little tune. She could see that the sorting had already begun, but thankfully the girl hadn't missed the feast. She smiled to the students at the table, waving to the ones she knew and was relatively close to before taking a seat close to the First Years. "Hello~ My name is Claire, are you all first years?" She asked, half-expecting the answer as she took a seat at the table. "I'm in Third Year right now... so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask away!"

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:36 am
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter now felt a bit bad for the first year he just made feel bad. "No I should be sorry. I should not have brought up my eye..." He said and felt like covering it up again. "Just forget about it. It happened along time ago. So Del Rey, does your name mean something?" He asked wanting to change the subject. This is why he rarely talked to people he somehow made things awkward.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:14 am

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Hufflepuff, Del Rey decided, was full of sweet and utterly adorable people, in which case, he might have to reconsider his having been sorted in the house. He was honest with himself- - - always- - - and he had known about his odd personal displacements, but he really had hit rock bottom- - - rock-top? Top-bottom? Anyway- - - he sighed, running a hand through his blonde locks. He was having a hard time not cooing over these two, as odd as it seemed. They were so bloody cute with how they were acting! Huffing, he shook his head and managed to catch part of the conversation between Hunter and Christofer before the brunette addressed him.

Del Rey listened to Christofer's take on his question and nodded, smiling at the answer. He liked seeing- - - or hearing- - - people's different responses and views and opinions on something, how they differed from one another and what made their opinions so unalike or alike from and to each other. When he got complimented, that caused his smile to break into a delighted laugh. "Thank you," Del Rey said simply, smile still in place. He wasn't doing it on purpose, but obviously, one would have to smile after being complimented. Turning then to the other blonde, who had asked him a question regarding his name and looked slightly awkward now due to what had happened before hand. Turning his smile to him, Del Rey tapped his chin, trying to think back to the origin of his name. "I know it originated from Marina del Rey. It was one of my mother's favourite places in the world. I think I was born there," he grinned sheepishly, not quite sure. "I can't recall if I was. It means the King's navy, or the King's fleet."

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Quote:

Xistund

heather030595

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kara Duskat

Friendly Mage

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:39 am
User Image

E l e v e n . H u f f l e p u f f . F i r s t Y e a r ? ? ?
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

The entire experience of being sorted into a house had seemed to take eons to Kara, though she was pretty sure it had only been seconds once the hat had actually been placed on her head. The last thing she had expected was for the hat to actually talk, let alone shout. But when it shouted out 'Hufflepuff' for all to hear, she jumped from both surprise and excitement. Finally, Kara had been sorted. She wasn't entirely sure what a Hufflepuff was, but she refused to doubt the sorting hat. From what little she had heard over the last day, she was fairly certain that the Sorting Hat never made a mistake.

Sitting down with her new housemates, Kara tried to look down the enormous table, decorated in various Hufflepuff styles, most notably being the colors. It was a sea of black and yellow all the way down and back again, apart from very few students who had purchased random accessories in different house colors, anticipating a different outcome. All in all, the people seemed friendly, though there was no way to really be certain of that until she had a chance to speak with them herself. Not wanting to take that leap just yet, Kara contented herself to simply look back and forth between her new classmates and those students who had still yet to be sorted, wondering who else would be joining her in Hufflepuff.

ooc:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 am

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Briefly wondering whether the Sorting would be going on for much longer, Del Rey perked up in his seat when yet another student was Sorted into Hufflepuff. Watching as she took a seat nearer down their end of the table, the blonde was close enough to be able to take a look at the new Hufflepuff. What he noticed most was the fact that sitting on top of her head was one of the prettiest shades of ginger he had ever seen. Mouth shaping a small 'o' of admiration, the flighty blonde waved over at her, attempting to catch her eye before leaning forward on the bench and smiling at the ginger girl.

"Your hair is darling! What's your name? Oh, and welcome to Hufflepuff!"

Kara Duskat

Xistund

heather030595

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kara Duskat

Friendly Mage

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:33 am
User Image

E l e v e n . H u f f l e p u f f . F i r s t Y e a r ? ? ?
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara noticed the blonde haired boy from the moment she sat down at the table. Granted, it was nearly impossible not to with eyes like that. However, between then and now, Kara had drifted away mentally, not really noticing much that wasn't right in front of her. When the other Hufflepuff leaned into her line of sight, Kara snapped out of her reverie quickly, though not at all gracefully. She jumped slightly in her seat, shaking her head back and forth for a brief moment before realizing what she was doing. She felt her cheeks reddening as she attempted to reply in what she hoped was a confident voice.

"Oh! Thank you!" she said a bit too loud, twisting her fingers through the tips of her hair, as though that would show 'Yes, indeed this is my hair'. Catching herself, she pulled her hands down, locking them onto her knees so she wouldn't make more of a fool of herself. "I'm Kara, and you?"

Kara refused to expand past that just yet, certain that she'd make herself look even worse than she already had. Oh god..how am I going to meet people acting like this?

ooc:

Greycast

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:53 am

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Del Rey fought back the urge to giggle as the girl jumped back, obviously taken by surprise at his sudden appearance, her face shifting from pale to a bright red and remaining a steady pink. At her louder-than-average response, the blonde had to bite his lip to stop the laugh from escaping. It wasn't that he was laughing at her- - - well, alright, he was, but he wasn't laughing at her in a mocking way. It was adorable! It was like all the people he had met so far were like little children and he found that endearing. Of course, he always attributed it to his protective nature, which was already quite developed when his younger sibling hadn't even been born yet and was cemented to an irreversible point when said sibling had died without him even seeing him or the other way around. It always saddened him, and perhaps that was a reason why. Nevertheless, he thought, turning his attention back to the girl in front of him, that was in the past, anywho. Trying to make her feel more at ease, he let out a sweet smile before answering.

"You're most welcome. It really is a lovely colour, you know," he remarked, feeling envious of the other's brightly-hued locks. "It's nice to meet you, Kara," the blonde gave a little wave. "My name is Del Rey- - - two words," he added, holding up two fingers. "Would you like to sit with us? Two's a company and three's a crowd, but with four we'd even out a bit," he offered, still smiling brightly.

Kara Duskat

Xistund

heather030595

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image
                                          You say we're both little people and you like it that way, but in time I'm gonna put this body to shame
                                          And grow old, wear a suit like my old man. Pack up all my things and get my a** out of town.
                                          We've got it good, whether you like this town or not. I know it's small but with a big head, it's bound to get hot...

User Image

In the summer, but the summer is a bummer if you can't leave this pathetic excuse for a town.
                                          That holds all your memories, a lifetime of crushes and your broken dreams.
                                          To be anywhere but here, but baby anywhere is away from me.

Chris blinked at the older boy. He wasn't sure how to respond to him, really. Hunter had insisted on changing the topic, and he had that quicker than the blink of an eye. Heh... The blink of an eye... Chris mentally slapped himself for the cruel irony in that phrase. As Hunter and Del Rey discussed the meaning of names, he pondered what his own name meant. Christofer wasn't an uncommon name, despite it's different spelling. It must mean something plain and boring. Chris shrugged. It was his name, so it's meaning was tied to who he was. Or, that's what he thought, anyways.

A couple of girls decided to join them, a First Year with vibrant red hair and a girl who looked to be about the same age as Hunter. The redhead's name was Kara, and the blonde girl's name was Claire. Chris offered a smile to them both. "Hello, Kara and Claire. My name is Christofer, but you can call me Chris, or anything you want to call me, really, but I prefer Chris." he said. As Del Rey began a conversation with Kara, Chris turned back to Claire. She could answer questions. That's what she said, anyways. "What's your favorite part about being in Hufflepuff, Claire? Like, what makes this house great for you?" he asked, curiosity sparkling in his brown eyes.

If you got it all figured out, then what is there to shout about?
                                          This midwest town is gonna miss you.

Greycast

Kara Duskat

Xistund

Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 pm
A paper airplane, coming from the Gryffindor table, flew back towards the Hufflepuff table and landed in front of Tobi Fallrein. Inside was the neat handwriting of a particular lioness.

Annabeth
Tobi! Shut up! He is not my love toy! Just bugger off!

Yukina101

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana smiled at Del Rey. The redhead was glad he didn't seem nervous about asking her any questions that boggled his mind. The prefect's eyes fell on another boy, a brunet this time, who was sorted into the house of badgers. "Welcome to Hufflepuff!" she exclaimed before he sat down with a few other students. Since he already seemed to be making friends, Ariana figured it would be alright to turn back to her mates.

heather030595
Greycast

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor just smiled as he continued to watch the sorting, hoping that as much as he would like to see more first years coming to their table.
Victor was getting kind of hungry.

Waving to yet another new arrival he turned his attention back to the conversations around him, Ariana was getting asked questions, the new first year...Chris was talking to...was her name Claire?

Wow...unfortunate.

He then glanced back at the hat, his eyes drooping some from the trip up here.

I feel tired and hungry you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...I hope food gets here soon..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Chloe smiled at all the new first years despite their not being a lot of them. Seeing Leonette sorted into Gryffindor her smile never faltered as she clapped. Watching her cousin sit down at the table Chloe smiled over at her. When Leonette saw she turned her attention back to the table. “It’s nice to meet you Kayla welcome to hufflepuff I’m Chloe.” She greeted the young girl.

Turning her attention back to the sorting Chloe watched Elsie getting sorted into Hufflepuff just like her and Newlyn five years ago. “I'm happy for your sister Newlyn.” she told her friend. After hearing about what Newlyn's father she felt bad for her friend. Chloe could imagine what it must be like without a mom but to have a father who hated you was a whole other story.

As Nell and Ariana did their welcomes as prefects Chloe decided she better do the same. “To all you first years welcome and like Nell and Ariana I’m a prefect as well. My name’s Chloe and I’m a fifth year, so if you can’t find them feel free to ask me anything I’d be happy to help.” She said before sitting back down.

With: Hufflepuffs... Newlyn

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley
Sir Spazalots

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games