Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:27 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"I suppose if that is all. I shall find something to do until we hear news of what our next news is going to be. Either that or maybe I'll go for a walk." Knives half chuckled to himself.

"Perhaps I shall look into power such as San has with his bears. But perhaps.. with another animal."

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:54 am
seeing that he was not needed, Kamiya waddled out still playing with crow as if here were a simple stage puppet.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:03 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San was satisfied wih his cookie, and once the others left, he put back on his serious face.

"Sensei, i procured some interesting items i would like you to look at. I think they may reveal something about what is happening in rouran, Sawasti, and the UHV as a whole

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives walked in with the Shinobi nin. He had just left here not a half day prior. He knocked on the wall before walking in as San hadn't closed the door when he and the others had left previously. "Pardon San and Kage Bast. But it seems that we have a visitor from the Village Hidden in the Leaf." Knives said with a slight nod in his head as he allowed Rakiun to enter the office.

"I believe he wishes an audience of some sort. I shall leave you to hear what he has to say. I also wish to let you know we've got a new set of, well let's just say toys out at the crevice entrance courtesy of yours truly." He said with a slight smile but not much of one. He had hated Rouran and part of him still didn't trust the Shinobi of the Leaf but that was on a need to know basis right now. "Oh I almost forgot," He said feeling a slightly nudge from Rakiun's pet ram. "This is his companion Tetsu." he said introducing the Ram as well.

1030/1030

Ergo War

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Jaxdrill

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

It was a brisk walk through the village, but it was into the building that caught his attention, and clearly, the young man and his ram along the lines. It was silent observation, before it was that the three of them came to a door. The jacket itself was slung back into the air, and into the sleeves his arms slid. It was with care that his buttons were done, and Knives announced him. San, and the Kazekage, Bast. The young man stepped into the office as Knives stepped aside, announcing his intentions.

Tetsu clearly acknowledged himself, coercing Knives to add him into the introduction, even though it was late in the long run. "Baaaaah!" the beast announced simply, as the ram strolled in behind his master, standing near half as tall as his owner, shorn recently with but a thin layer upon his hide yet.

"Thank you for the introduction, Knives." It was a simple statement, in which he turned his head and nodded simply to the shinobi. He'd traveled in a few places, but it hadn't quite been so far as a place like Sunagakure. The young man bowed simply, the spear attached to his jacket bobbing ever so slightly with it. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I must assume that you are San? And that you are Bast?" It was a careful guess, inclining his head to the dark haired man, and then the woman. It came down to simple logic. Was he to lay it out? Or was he to try and fuss about it? Either would be a gamble which would likely end with him dead, surrounded on three sides. [c

"I'll be frank, so as to save you time, and myself. There's a history between myself and the leaf, in which I'd prefer to undermine it in some way, shape or form in days to come," the young man elaborated, turning his gaze between the trio, in search of some kind of surprise. Thoughts. Any sign to indicate interest. "It's pretty complicated, but the place is rotted from the inside out." The thought of the place brought a twitch to the corner of his lip. There was little to bring joy. "Careful consideration brought us along the roads to your village." The ram leaned up against the back of his legs. Ready to drop his master if need be.

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

Yo-Ko

Jaxdrill

Ergo War

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:23 pm
Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

As enthralled with the idea of new toys as Bast was, her reverie was broken when Knives came bearing a visitor from the Leaf. In any ordinary case, she would have destroyed the entire Office right then and there to dispatch the foreigner without delay, but she didn't want to risk destroying her new teacup. Instead, she took a long sip of tea from her skull teacup while she pondered what to say, but could not help but fixate on one small detail.

"I'm going to go ahead and assume that you don't understand the sort of situation you're in right now," she commented coolly as blue-black patterns of text started to crawl across her skin. Her Chakra would seem to poison the objects around it to anyone who could sense it. "You come to a foreign country, are presented to the head of its military, and you think to address that person so casually?"

With great care, she placed her teacup on the desk and took a long, deep breath. She folded her hands on the desk, not even trying to force a smile for their guest.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:44 am
Ergo War

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

San maintained his composure, his face expressionless as his eyes were hidden behind the black blindfold. He remained seated, the couch off to the side so he could see both the new commer and the kazekage. Inside, however, San was a rush of activity. THIS.....This was going to be interesting. Sensei was never much for formalities in the village, but when it came to foreign policy and interaction...she did have appearances to uphold. He may have been an adviser to the reigning and leading Miyamoto, but in this situation his silence would prove more of a weapon and a tool then his voice would as he listened to the exchange occur.

His Biosense would be seeking understand the biological processes that were going on in the new commer, more particularly to seek out any of the tells that would explain that she was lying, or if this was some form of trap. Although even the most advanced ninja were capable of compelte control over the exterior of their body, able to control their level to a very primal level, it was impossible to control a natural body function, only the reaction or action to it. This was a valuable tool in this sort of exchange, and always gave the Suna "Duo" (currently) a leg up in any political engagement. Everyone expected the Kazekage to be well versed and to strike out in the defense/offense of the village, but no one expected the adviser to have the authority or the audacity to strike someone down directly in front of the kazekage...and get away with it. "When close appear far, when far appear close."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:13 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'Oh, oh she's so gonna kill him!!!'
'Dude will you shut up already?'

"I suppose if that is all that is needed of me, I shall take my leave. I think I'll go for a walk. Do some exploring and have a talk with an elder Sage somewhere." Knives said turning his eyes to San and then back to Bast. "I think my file should be looked at too at some point." Knives said knowing full well that VOID was open and he could get to it, but it was not the brightest idea to mention such things in the presence of another village's shinobi.

[exit, unless there is objection?]

1030/1030

Yo-ko

Ergo War

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Jaxdrill

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

It was rather obvious he'd mis-stepped in his judgment to follow along in Knives's introduction. The woman, the Kazekage Bast, chose not to be pleasant in the exchange. Of course, she opted for a display in power. The ram leaned in a little more deeply, yet it was his stubbornness that kept him upon his feet. Inhaling but once, he looked to her yet again. "My apologies, Lady Kazekage," the dark haired young man apologized, bowing slightly in apology. There would be no excuse offered. His time learned dealing with the elders of Konoha had taught him breath was wasted on excuses. There were other things to waste his breath upon. "Is there something of which I should note to address the gentleman on the couch, Lady Kazekage?"

The display of power wrought by the Lady Bast was to be expected, but San's simple seating was of wonder. Eyeless before him behind the blindfold, it was as if he were being studied for the moment. Understandable for a foreigner in a foreign land. "If I may, I have a proposal for Sunagakure," he began, f rolling his lower jaw ever so slightly. It was tense, his dark eyes fixating on the ever strange markings. Tetsu seemed to ease off, believing it to be a moment of calm. He would wait for the moment, to receive the blessings of the Kazekage, before continuing on. He'd already let some of his purpose in coming to Suna go. Vaguely, the young man recognized Knives in the back, summing up his purpose and mentioning some kind of file. It didn't mean much to him for the time being.

Tetsu settled himself carefully to gaze upon the seemingly eyeless shinobi upon the couch, while Rakuin gazed upon Bast.

Techniques used:

Ergo War

Yo-Ko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Her point made, Bast began to calm down slightly. The symbols shifting across her faded away, but a smile still did not grace her lips.

"You can ignore him," she said of San. "Continue. If you are asking for military assistance in a war with some other Village, please leave. Otherwise, be direct while minding the situation."

The woman picked up her cup and was about to take a swig of tea when she thought better of it, and simply stared at Rakuin over the top of the skull. She was slightly glad that Knives was gone; if she had to destroy everything, she could at least claim that Rakuin had broken the teacup. A small voice at the back of her head told her that she needed to sort out her priorities.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 pm
Yo-ko

Ergo War

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi had no clue what in the hell was going on, he could just tell people in the room were tense. He tilted his head to the side at the strange thing with horns, but stayed at the door. All he wanted was San, he liked San. He was one of the only other person besides Ayame that didn't mind him pouncing, and could hand the flying 200lb of him. So Daichi just sat at the door, really not wanting to incur the wrath of the Kage, watching the newcomer and the strange thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:38 am
Ergo War

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

Once again, San remained speechless and emotionless, his lack of eyes almost adding to a piercing, all perceiving gaze from the intensity of his character. While he knew the part he played in this exchange, he was all to eager to listen to what this person had brought to the table as far as information was going to be given. In this case, San knew his job.

The fact this person had a disdain for Konoha, which was indeed something San had found interesting. Not long ago, Suna ninja had been ambushed by an assassination squad of what appeared to be leaf ninja, and even then further engagements had shown a presence of the Leaf in both Sawasti and in Rouran. This lead to a very peculiar set of circumstances. San only saw this being one of a few possibilities:

This ninja was a ploy sent to drop Suna's guard and attempt to allow the leaf to send their full force against the village, in a preemptive strike in a war that they themselves had instigated. If This ninja did indeed decide to leave the village, in which this was the first of any rogue ninja to have entered Suna's gates alive, which would make up the uneasiness of the Kazekage, and could also prove as an instigation and a reason for Konoha to launch a secondary strike against them.

Why would a rogue of a village seek asylum in a village that had been ambushed and at odds with their village for some time now? He either had no place else to go, or had not intel or knowledge about the latest attacks, either from lack of rank or....konoha didn't actually send the attack force. He would continue to read his reaction, and obtain as much information. The kazekage was a mean mean negotiator, but understood a good chance when she saw one. Unknown to Rakuin, that was the only reason he was still alive....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

Things seemed to have calmed for the moment, considering that even Tetsu wasn't near as tense as he had been the moment before. It was a rather simple statement. In other words... Don't say you're about ready to just hop the fence and would be looking for a place to hide out for a while... Yet, it wasn't that he was looking for. It was more devastating than that. "Information, my Lady. I come to offer future services," Rakuin mentioned rather simply. A contract of sorts, with finer details to grind out. For the moment, he needed to their yearning before he would go on to probe for prices. "In the near future, a certain leader will be met with an exuberant young man, who will pry the trust from a cold and icy grip. With that, information will flow freely, hopefully into the right hands." Admittedly, he'd force that trust into the hokage's grasp, and eventually when things went properly, Lord Noctis would learn of the corruption in his subordinates. The final lesson for the Hokage would be exactly whom it was that the wrong hands belonged to.

Tetsu himself found himself shifting for the moment, as a beast made its appearance. A large predatory beast, and the ram knew it all too well. It's form shifted ever so slightly... The unique trait of the ram was simple enough. Its gaze spanned further than an average beast, keeping both the blindfolded man and the predator in its sights.

Rakuin lamented the sorts of things he could have learned on a trip back into the village before hand, but he knew pitifully little of its events for the moment. The promise of things to come were also viable means in which a deal was struck, if one had sense enough. Basic salesmanship simply required he sell the promise, and make the payment in return.

Techniques used:

Ergo War

Yo-Ko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:18 pm
A clone of James easily slipped in the door of the office and stood to the side. Awaiting his turn to be addressed and to make his report.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm
Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

"So, let me get this straight: You're trying to sell your services as a mole, and you're asking us to bet on your being able to get the info in the first place." Bast's eyes were hidden behind her darkly tinted goggles and her face was a mask of apathy. "Here's a phrase for you, and stop me if you've heard this one: 'When one person is cursed, two graves are dug.'"

The woman nodded to the clone of James, but did not take her eyes off of Rakuin. She had to wonder just what state Konoha is in if someone this inexperienced had managed to walk away without anyone following him. The boy's omissions were proving to be much more interesting than his actual proposition thus far. She found herself wondering why she hadn't just thrown a cupful of hot tea on him as soon as he walked in. That would've made for some interesting burns, at least, and Knives would've had someone to tear apart. Then she would've gotten yet another teacup. She was really wondering why this plan hadn't occurred to her earlier.

There was something oddly satisfying about watching Daichi scare the ram. Possibly the only thing more satisfying was how the ram positioned itself to keep an eye on San as well.

A thought occurred to Bast. She would tap out ".-.. .. --. .... - .--. . -." on her desk and moments later a pen with a strange blunt tip would fall out of the rafters and into her outstretched palm. She would proceed to twirl the pen in one hand with the teacup sitting still in the other, never taking her gaze off of the Konoha Shinobi.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games