Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Nara Clan

Chakra: ---/590
Stamina: ---/355
Element: Suiton - Fuuton - Kageton

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills

" "
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki would make his way to the Hokage mansion after having went home and changed back into his work clothes. Upon nearing the guards, he could see a worried look on their faces as they began to spew things about demons and horns and all these queer things, for the Nara male to simply wave his hand to shake it off, signaling all would be fine. With a soft humming, he would walk his way up the spiraling staircase and arrive at the door before opening it and striding into the room only to be stuck behind the two from the hotsprings. With a little smile, he would glance over to Noctis, his sensei and ask, "If you do not mind, sensei, I would like to have these two Genin placed into my squad, and will need obviously another member for a full four man cell." It would be now that he would notice the window behind the human AC unit and a frown would appear on his face. "It seems somebody has went off on a.. well.. temper tantrum. Mind telling me who it is? Someone I know? And considering you are still here, I assume somebody went after them?" With a glance down at his feet as he swayed his leg back and forth, he would notice a burn hole. "It was Taka-sensei no?" His gaze would look up and confront the Hokage's eyes, thus find the answer to his question. 』™

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:55 pm
Terra Linaurel

User Image

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

Mood: Slightly Annoyed

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

”To live in each current moment,”

Within the hustle and bustle of the usual crowd around the entrance to the Hokage's office, a new pair of comrades began to make a slight uproar as they walked along because of the oddity of the situation: a woman, seemingly with the ears and tail of a panther as well as armed for combat with two daggers sheathed on her hips, walked alongside a large purple panther that came up to her waist and had yellow eyes that seemed to pierce the souls of those who looked at it. Each of the peoples' stares only worked to irk the woman as small fangs began to show, an unconscious sign of her displeasure as she growled softly. Their walking patterns, despite the two legged and four legged walks respectively, each step taken with a diligence, a deliberation, and a smoothness to them that entranced the normal eye. As the guards stepped forward to question them, a low growl came from the panther as the woman didn't bother to stop before ascending the stairs with her partner.

Reaching the top of the stairs, both of them immediately seemed to relax as Terra knelt down and reached up to give Gwenhyvar both a hug and some nuzzling. Without even needing to speak, a natural bond displayed a silent respect, compassion, and love for one another. Still on her knees, the panther licked her face and Terra returned her attention back to her surroundings. Slightly wary again of the stranger standing in front of the Hokage's desk, she walked over and stood beside him. A slight smile was all that she could pull off in front of a stranger, the title of the Hokage before her being the only comfort to her as she knew she was safe here should anyone attempt to pull anything. "Sorry," she mentioned casually to the stranger and quickly turned her gaze to the Hokage, "when I entered the main village grounds they said that as a new Genin I'd have to come here for a certain band. May I please get one?" She reached down and casually scratched the ears of the panther beside her as she awaited an answer, the large beast faintly purring.

”is to truly live your whole life.”

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

Verideathul

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:17 am
Verideathul

Kirito - SAO

Disturbed Otaku

Kai Takahashi Dun

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1275/1275 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis watched Taka run off but he had a sweat drop moment when she decided to crash through his window. Why did she have to do that? now he'd need to replace it! Right after a cloaked figure rushed into the room. Now this could have been interpreted anyways, anbu hidden in his office were already moving to intercept the figure. Though by a small movement of Noctis fingers he ordered them to stop. The cloaked figure flew out the window with no interuptions. Though she should have a little more common sense than to rush into the Hokage's office like that. He noticed all the new faces and smiled at them,."Please,come in and state your reason for being here."the aura of the room would change to a more calm refreshing cold. It was one of the traits of the Shinsetsu clan and a reason why they were one of the most desirable lovers in the world. Though they'll never know that cause some b***h a** punks decided shinsetsu wasn't cool enough for them and changed bloodlines. Speaking of b***h a** punks one walked in right after the genin. Izuki Nara showed up and asked for two of the genin to be placed in his squad."I suppose if your willing to teach it'll be fine." He nodded at him when he asked if it was Taka."Yes, I was able to see her face when she passed me she's also a genin go ahead and take her too." Then another genin entered and immediately asked for a headband."Why of course Terra." How'd he know her name? well the Hokage made sure to learn the faces and names of all new genin sort of recognition to them for becoming genin. He pulled a headband out of his satchel of mysteries and handed it to her."By accepting this headband you swear an oath of loyalty to Konoha and it's people. May you train hard and protect this village, its people and those you care for." Handing her the headband he then looked at his roster and noticed she needed a sensei."I'll assign you a team shortly, if you'd like to wait around a little but if not you are free to leave and train or do missions."

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:05 am
User Image

✾ Naomi Kaguya ✾
» Reaping Beauty of the Dancing Clematis «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Medical
Subclass: Bloodline
Bloodline: Kaguya

Chakra: 390/390
Stamina: 230/230
Chakra Control: --
Elements: Fuuton & Doton

Passive Skills
Steroid Injected Calcium: Increased durability and power of bones, with excellent bone manipulation efficiency. (+1 to Bloodline technique power, bone/body durability, and -1 rank in chakra cost for General Bone Manipulation Technique.)

"The desire for battle runs deep in my veins; the potential of a weapon boils within the marrow of my bones.
Mercy? Nonexistent."

Theme Song of Naomi Kaguya

There was this silence in the room now, something that Naomi enjoyed. The slight draft coming from the window, and feeling the stares directed at her coming from inside a few of the ANBU mask were least of her concern. Though, she could understand why they would be so tense with a Kaguya in their presence, if they even knew she was a Kaguya. One of the first in the new generation that did not inherit the Kaguya clan marks, and who also refused for them to be painted on her, she'd do a successful job at keeping her bloodline hidden. She was pretty sure the Hokage knew, and that wasn't too much a big deal granted that he knew how to keep his mouth shut. Then there was a familiar voice, a voice she heard at the Hot Springs not too long ago. Deep within her mind, she sighed, feeling a little insulted being called "the girl that perv was peaking on", and in front of the Hokage too? Was he trying to get the pervert in trouble. She couldn't stand them, but was no need for him to get in any trouble, he hadn't seen anything after all. But, she did... so would that make her the pervert? Quickly pushing herself out of her thoughts, she forced herself to turn around, give a gentle nod, and replied, "Of course, it's something all of us Genin have to do eventually. Thought it would be better to do after getting cleaned up." With those words said, she turned around and remained silent.

A sudden thought occurred to her that whoever this boy was, he wasn't human. She didn't see him in the Hot Springs, and she barely noticed it when she turned around but, this male had horns on his head. She took a quick glance back, just as the "pervert" entered the room, though she had been a little more focused on the horns rather than the male. Turning back around, she was pulled into her thoughts, thinking about the horns. How much they intrigued her, how the horns came from the back of the head, and curved their way to the front, ending with a very nice sharpened point. She could imagine the amount of damage the could do, probably not comparable to her bones, which were far more durable and powerful than any other Kaguya in Konoha, or even all the ninja countries. Coming back to reality, she heard something about "the two Genin" and "being apart of a squad". So, this man was a Jounin. He surely didn't act like one, but perhaps there's a second side for everyone, while Naomi had many. She listened intently, although without looking too nosy, glancing at the broken window as she started getting information on what had happened. She saw the cloaked figure come up here, and now they were gone.

Just then, another Genin entered the office, taking no time to interrupt the Hokage to quickly get her headband and leave. Naomi didn't turn around, but she thought she heard purring from behind her. Perhaps she was part cat, or a tamer? She didn't bother turning around, now that the Hokage was speaking, she kept all of her attention on him. They must have been the one to go after the other Shinobi. She felt a sudden change in the area around the Hokage, being the closest one to him at the moment. It was cool, yet very relaxing. He must have been from the Shinsetsu clan, which she has heard about from some of the villagers. She heard not only that they were a very strong clan, but were one of the most desirable lovers in the village. She didn't care too much about either of that, she only saw them as a mere copy of those with the Hyouton bloodline, or Ice Release, only they used snow. Not that it was a problem, it was just how she saw the members of the Shinsetsu clan. Apparently, they would be taking the cloaked figure into their team to form a four man cell. Naomi was interested at least, she wondered who this person was. When it looked like she was given the permission to speak, she took a step forward, "My name is Naomi Nakamura, recently graduated from the Ninja Academy, I've come to receive my headband." She used her last name instead of her Clan name, unsure how the others in the room would react. She'd definitely let her team know, when she felt it was the right time to tell them. "If it is no trouble, may I get the headband in a red color, please? Any darker variation of the color is fine as well."

It was pretty obvious why she loved the color red, at least it was to the Hokage. Despite the color looking good naturally on her, an darker secret about the passion for the color was concealed. She didn't really believe that this male was capable of being a Jounin, or teaching any of them for that matter, but one shouldn't always rely on first impressions. At least there was a little joy in this gathering, for the male with the horns would also be on their squad. Maybe she would get the chance to talk to him about them, or perhaps watch them pierce the flesh of another Shinobi, similar to what she was capable of doing with her bones. It was pretty obvious the male had to be from a clan, and possibly a foreigner to the Ninja world, though she would need to get clarification later. Of all things, she could certainly tell he was not human, but his speech was understandable, for he spoke the same language as most in Konohagakure.

[ ~ ]

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:47 am
User Image
✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

| D | A | T | A |
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 275
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 275

Stamina: 225
Total: 225

Passives:
Drunken Master: While intoxicated Eren just becomes... better. His speed, strength, pain tolerance, and endurance all double. The tradeoff is he becomes even more susceptible to genjutsu. As soon as he sobers up all effects go away.

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Gourd

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"I do not wish to fight. However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eren isn't paying much attention to what is going on around him and is simply enjoying his drink. The girl's second glance back at him definitely does not go unnoticed, and he sighs internally. "There will definitely be questions about these horns later." As he is nursing his drink, Eren hears the door opening behind him and looks back to see the Jounin from before behind him. He lifts his drink to him as if to say hello before going back to finishing it off. As Eren is finishing his drink the words "squad" and "Genin" reach his ears. Surprised, he actually begins to choke on his drink. Eren beats his stomach, coughing as it finally goes down, and shouts, "WHAT?! A squad already? Damn that was fast," and in his mind he thinks, "this guy better not just be a huge pervert." Eren sighs and turns his gourd upside down, sighing again at the fact that yes, it was indeed empty once again. Eren slips the gourd back into his pocket and stands silently as another Genin enters the room to get her headband. She seemed to have no problem interrupting the man but... wait was that? Cat ears and... a tail? Huh, maybe she was some sort of a demon like him. Eren shakes his head, mumbling something about hot cats as the girl leaves the room. Finally though the girl, whose name he now knew was Naomoi, steps forward to request she gets her headband, and he follows right behind her. "Hey Hokage-Sama. You know who I am. My mother's married to one of your Jounin. I'd like a grey cloth for my headband myself if that's at all possible." he yawns and interlocks his fingers behind his neck, already planning what he would do the rest of the day. Get another drink, then get to training as quickly as possible.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:29 am
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Element: Doton - Katon - Kageton

Passive Skills

"Humans are nothing but the thread from which the dream of life is woven.
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki would give a nod to answer the statement to if he was willing to teach them, but it would be followed by a displeased smile that it was Taka. However, he figured as much. "Alrighty. Well, she will have to come back here later for her headband, and we will be gone by then, so just send her our way." Bringing a hand up to his chin, he would tap his index finger upon it a few times before asking, "Could I get their shinobi files, or would that be too much to ask for?" Taking the hand away from his face, he would wrap it around the strap to his bag and pull down slightly, having the bag press a bit more firmly into his back as he switch his weight onto his other foot, gazing at Naomi and Eren. This would make for an interesting change of pace. A new experience for not just them, but him as well. 』™

[ Short post is short x3 ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Verideathul

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm
(Hey now, my catgirl char is still in the room scream )  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:10 pm
Verideathul

OOC: I was indeed confused about why Kai wrote that she had left xD  

Disturbed Otaku

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:13 pm
Disturbed Otaku
Verideathul

OOC: I was indeed confused about why Kai wrote that she had left xD

Actually, I didn't mean leave as in literally, but from her point of view, it looked like she was in a hurry. "She took no time in interrupting the Hokage, so she could get her headband and leave." XD

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:47 pm
Terra Linaurel

User Image

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

Mood: Back-trolling

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

”To live in each current moment,”

Terra's eyes widened in delight as the headband that was given to her was purple, already wary of the Hokage knowing both her name and seemingly knowing her favorite color...causing a shiver of more than just worry for a second as a cold wave sapped a portion of the heat from the room. All of her worries soon washed away as the temperature became refreshing, dismissing it as obvious considering there was a large purple panther by her side, her hair color, her ear color, and her tail color. It was well noted that the Hokage was a Shinetsu by this time. Wrapping the armband around her head, her ears flattened and small fangs were shown as Terra took it off immediately, irritated at the feel of it. She flipped it around over and over, confused as to what to do with it before seeming proud of herself as she wrapped it on as an armband.

Recalling her mind back to the task at hand, she stood there and thought of what a team would mean to her: getting to know strangers was no fun task for Terra, rather enjoying nights alone with Gwenhyvar than to seek out the company of a stranger. As her ears perked to the soft mumbling about a "hot cat", she appreciated the comment more than she was irked by it, simply switching her hand to keep the protective panther from staring at the man who made the comment. Either way, whether she willed it or not, Terra saw this as the best opportunity to get off to a new start as the Hokage seemed to have other businesses to attend to before giving her a team. Glancing once around the room and taking in the smell, looks, and even names of those who she could she found a nice spot along one of the walls. Looking back to the Hokage, Terra simply nodded and stated that she'd remain as long as need be as both she and Gwenhyvar walked over to the wall. With the panther sitting down first, Terra sat down and rested her head against the beast's fur as she waited patiently, not knowing quite what awaited her.

”is to truly live your whole life.”

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

Verideathul

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:51 pm
Verideathul

Kirito - SAO

Disturbed Otaku

Kai Takahashi Dun

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1275/1275 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis looked at the next genin to come forward. She introduced herself and asked for a head band. She even asked for a specific color. Then the other genin following right behind her. Who had been drinking the entire time. He also wanted a headband but in a grey color."I'll see what i can do." he reached into his satchel and without looking pulled out a red headband and a grey one for Eren."Eren Oni, Naomi Nakamura taking these headband means you swear a solemn oath to Konoha."He said to them along with all the other stuff he tells new genin."Train hard you too." He took a seat in his chair but before the two would leave he looked at Naomi."Also, Naomi if there are anymore incidents of peeping toms, please report it and it'll be handled."Noctis slowly turned to Izuki his eyes glaring at him."I'll send her your way when she arrives and no. You guys should take some time to get to know each other instead of reading about it." He honestly just wanted to make Izuki's word harder for him.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Element: Doton - Katon - Kageton

Passive Skills

"Humans are nothing but the thread from which the dream of life is woven.
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki rubbed the brim of his nose with slight annoyance, a faint sigh escaping past his lips before he let his hand fall back to his side. With a hand reaching into his vest, he would pull out a scroll and look at Nocits. "But Sensei.. that's not fair.. You read my file before taking me on as your apprentice, and you let Taka-sensei read my file before she choose me for the squad." With a slight pout, he would extend his arm and hold out the scroll for the Hokage to grab. "Also, take this. This is a jutsu idea that I calculated that would suit village defense very well. Yes, it may be very hard on your body and chakra, but I'm sure if any Shinsetsu could do it, it would be you. I have written down every seal, every motion, and every possible outcome, and even calculated how far you could push this jutsu in your current state." A faint smile took residence on the Nara's lips for he was well, rather proud with what he was able to create. "Meet me at the dojo, devil conscious thing person it..?" Izuki would state awkwardly to Eren before leaving. [Exit] 』™

[ ~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

✾ Naomi Kaguya ✾
» Reaping Beauty of the Dancing Clematis «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Medical
Subclass: Bloodline
Bloodline: Kaguya

Chakra: 390/390
Stamina: 230/230
Chakra Control: -5
Elements: Fuuton & Doton

Passive Skills
Steroid Injected Calcium: Increased durability and power of bones, with excellent bone manipulation efficiency. (+1 to Bloodline technique power, bone/body durability, and -1 rank in chakra cost for Kaguya bloodline jutsu.)

"The desire for battle runs deep in my veins; the potential of a weapon boils within the marrow of my bones.
Mercy? Nonexistent."

Theme Song of Naomi Kaguya

Naomi took the headband and tied it behind the hair piece she was wearing, which would keep her hair up in a ponytail in the back for now. It was also the only place she could put it, where it wasn't guaranteed to be ripped or pierced by her bones once she began training. With a humble curtsy, she turned to leave, only looking back as the Hokage brought up the topic about peeping toms. "Of course, Hokage-san. I'll be sure to send a fully detailed report... She turned her head towards the door now, stopping again as her figure was placed in between the doorway, along with their heads." The entire time, her voice was calm and soft; a complete contrast to the statement she just made. She didn't bother turning back to see any of the reactions, and simply disappeared from the doorway, down the steps, and out of the Hokage's building. As she left, she was getting those weird stares again from the guards. She wasn't flattered at all, simply ignoring their gazes, and heading down the streets of Konoha. [Exit]

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:55 pm
Verideathul

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked over at Terra as he received a report."Terra, I've located your sensei, he's in the enviromental forest right now, His name is Masahiro Hatake. You should go there now and introduce yourself."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

| D | A | T | A |
Main Class: Tamer
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 275
Total: 275

Stamina: 225
Total: 225

Passives:
Drunken Master: While intoxicated Eren just becomes... better. His speed, strength, pain tolerance, and endurance all double. The tradeoff is he becomes even more susceptible to genjutsu. As soon as he sobers up all effects go away.

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Gourd

"I do not wish to fight. However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eren takes his headband and nods curtly to the Hokage as he turns around to leave, "thanks Hokage-sama. I'll be going now," he says, tying the headband to his forehead... then frowning. He felt stupid. Sighing, Eren unties the headband from his forehead and, mostly playing around, ties it to one of his horns. He chuckles a bit at that, "now it looks even worse. Hmmm where to put it... I guess here," Eren unties the headband from his horn and ties it onto his right bicep. "Yup, good enough. I might just take it off later and give it to Tomek though. Eren walks towards the door, turning his smiling face to the girl apparently named Terra as he leaves, "hey good luck. Maybe we'll meet again another time. My partner Tomek is always happy to make new friends," as he says the last part Eren's smile turns to the panther beside the girl as he exits the building to follow Naomi.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

[ ~ ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games