Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Ooshiro followed behind Sukai as he scanned with emerald eyes, seeing Zori was a good sight. However first he would have to report somthing to the raikage. His eyes stared at the horned boy for a bit as Sukai spoke to the Raikage, when she was done Shiro whispered into her ear, "you see the dead guy too right." This time making sure of confirmation Shiro eyes weren't deceiving him, or he wasn't going crazy. When she gave a small confirmation shiro concluded with, "Fantastic, I'm not crazy." Shiro cleared his throat and stepped forward. "Mission report, I found Kein's group in konoha. Sat on a rock all day waiting, and brought them back for a report... that is all. Does that even count as a mission? Anyway can I reconstruct the ramen place? We need a good place to eat." He said smiling at Sukai and Zori.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:37 pm
"..Death has made me your worst nightmare..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx K a t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O n i xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R a i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Sakaki Sakeyomi
User Image

Sakaki sighed softly. So many people! He was never going to get to talk to his cousin and get his punishment. He wanted to get that out of the way so he could train and do missions and becoming stronger. He watched as two more people walked in. He growled under his breath in irritation before he calmed remembering that his cousin was almost always busy. He saw that the girl was staring at him with shock. He blink and fidgeted, it was making him quite uncomfortable. He then noticed the white haired male also looked at him longer then was polite. Twitching sakaki stood and walked over to them. "Okay not to be rude but what the hell is with the staring? I do know that I have horns and that I'm wearing a suit of armor with a big sword on my back but come on I don't think that warrants this much staring" Sakaki said trying to be polite through his mild irritation.

| Chakra Count: 340 / 340 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Warrior |

{{ooc: }}  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's eyes became to water, he didn't remember her. He didn't he didn't! "S-S-Saka. . . Buba. . ." The medic then began to sob, then cry. Tear rolled out of her eyes for the second time in her life. Her knees buckled under her and she cried. "YOU STUPID b*****d! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!" She yelled at him bringing her shaking hand to her Oni horn necklace. "SAKAI IS DEAD!" As she cried she got up to her feet. Feeling her bones agitated underneath her skin and hardening. "My brothers . . . dead. . . .but . . .your HERE! YOU ******** SCAMMED US! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU-YOU-YOU . . . YOU ******** TARD!" She sniffled then stepped forward. She wanted to go up and hug him, she had missed him every day. Thought about him everyday, thinking he was dead. This was a big slap in the face to her. He's not dead. . . .My Sakaki's not dead. . . Suki gripped her Oni horn necklace tightly closing her eyes.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,300
Ryo: 2,000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 pm
xxxxxxxx K a t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O n i xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R a i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

At first sakaki was shocked at the girls yelling. Then came the pain and the memories. He backed away from her and fell to a knee holding his head. After about a minute of a searing pain in his head he stood up panting shaking his head. He stepped up to sukai and pulled her against his armored chest. "I'm sorry imouto...I didn't mean to do what I did but it was necessary at the time...and if it means anything I was clinically dead for about two minutes" Sakaki said stroking her long flowing hair. "By the way you've gotten very beautiful in the time I haven't seen you," sakaki said with a small smile. "You've also grown more womanly," he said commenting on her physical beauty...as well as the two objects pushing against his armor.

| Chakra Count: 320 / 320 |

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro's eye twitched, "you maybe a friend but you made her cry so you get a small punishment." Shiro said pulling out his brush, and drawing a few ants on saka's armor, "choujuu giga." The ants came alive and pretty much wormed its way into the crevices of his armor just to feel crawling before return to shiro. As Shiro held onto sukai, he drew another thing, "and if you still don't remember me I will be forced to relentlessly beat you with your old self until you do." he said using choujuu giga to summon a picture of old saka only more oni-ish and missing a horn, and wielding a kanabo.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Sakaki remained completely calm while the ants crawled over him but when he heard shiro call him a friend he raised a brow. As he watched shiro summon an ink version of his old self he once more clutched his head in pain. Memories from when he was a child came flooding back to him. He stood rubbing his head. "Shiro your an a** and my head hurts," He said rubbing his temples. "I also sense my impending doom for some reason," he said more to himself then shiro or sukai.

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki sniffed listening to Sakaki, she hugged him with great strength practically bending his armor under her strength as he stroked her hair she closed her eyes, it was soothing, feeling his touch once more. Then suddenly she noticed Shiro was halfway hugging her with his one arm putting her tucked under him. She watched as he put ants in her brothers armor, and made a copy of his own self. "Oh, . . .your still dead. I can't wait to see the reaction Daitomi gives you when she sees your alive. . ." The Cat Sage put flatly, looking at him. " . . . Ani, we need to catch up." The medic put softly. Blushing lightly from his comment about her beauty. And even more when he commented about her growing more. She looked down at herself, face flushing. Sadly, I still haven't stopped. . .

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

"Who?" He asked tilting his head with a look of confusion on his face. Shaking his head and smiling again. "Your right it's been a bit over a year now hasn't it?" He said smiling at her and ruffling her hair. "You seem to have come out of your shell more, that's good I was afraid you'd always be shy," sakaki said with a chuckle.

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai blushed some, as he ruffled her hair. "Well, yeah. . . I embraced myself. And tapped into my true abilities. I'm no useless shy medic like the one you once knew." A demonic-like devilish smile. :If we sparred then I'll really show you what I got now." Taking her hands above her she gently wrapped her fingers around his wrist and brought his hand down to her cheek smiling, letting out a soft purr. If she had ears they'd flicker in delight. Then her face became sad and somber. "Over a whole year. . ." Her free hand gripped her Oni necklace as the other remanded over his hand upon her cheek.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Sakaki let out a loud laugh and ran his thumb over his surrogate little sisters cheek. When he heard her talk about sparring and showing him what she's got he smirked some. "Give me awhile to retrain myself and I'll take you up on that little sister," He said with nothing but confidence in his voice. He smiled sadly when he saw the somber look on her face. "Yea I'm honestly sorry it took so long to get back here but I was recovering both mentally and physically." He said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled at him again and blushed lightly when he kissed her forehead, Suki then gave him another back-breaking hug. "Okay, . .. . we'll talk more later I suppose. . . In a more private setting?" The woman shuffled her feet not liking getting this emotional in front of the Raikage and everyone else. It made thing awkward, seeing a strong willed woman like Sukai to cry so easily.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

Sakaki nodded to sukai and pat her head. "Of course my dearest little sister," He said with a smile as he withdrew his hand and stretched causing his armor to shift and jingle softly.

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"hey you remembered me." Shiro said putting away his drawing and yawning, "if I was gone like you were you'd have set me on fire and drunk... so black ants are the least of my punishments... could have been fire ants, or spiders, maybe snakes. Also If you don't remember dai your going to get punched then cut up from the raikage and her." Shiro said bluntly, as she removed his arm from sukai and whispered in her ear, "I have a feeling he is going to need medical attention soon." He smiled looking at Sukai's necklace and how happy she was making him happy as well. In the mean time Shiro took out his old scarf which was now full of writing, he seemed to study it as he waited for the raikage.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai walked into office with Kyo. She hadn't been in the office nor had she seen Kinpaku since the day she left. She was smiling and giggling at a story Kyo was telling her. As they came to the Hallway that led to the kage's, Dai whistled. "Wow, there's a bunch of Genin in here." She spotted Sukai and Shiro near the back of the hall. She made her way to them but stopped short. Her eyes grew wide at the site of a tall Oni. ...That's...impossible... She stared at him a a good long time. His chakra signature was Saka's. But his persona was different. His horns were slightly shorter then Saka's and his hair was blonde not white. Dai reached and grasped her shirt where her necklace of Saka's horn rested. ...He can't be standing there... She thought. Her emotions began to run wild. Until anger hit, it was like someone else took over her body. Dai dropped her hands to her sides and balled them into fists. She rocked back on her heels before jolting forward. She cocked her right fist back and pushed her chakra into her palm. Without warning, Saka would feel the wave of sliver chakra sonic wave through his armor. If he was to look down, he would see light hazel eyes with green specs starring up at him. Anger sang in them. Dai's punch, would shatter the Oni's armor and send him flying into the wall behind him. Dai stood, still holding her fist in a ball as it bleed from the metal cutting into her own skin. She stared at Saka and rolled her neck causing it to pop before she began yelling at him. "You son-of-a-b*tch!" She screamed at him. "You're suppose to be dead! And here you stand!" Her eyes narrowed at him from her anger. "Saka! You're an A**!" Tears of anger fell from her eyes. She cursed a few other choice words at him. "I saw your grave." She clenched her shirt where his horn rested as a pendent. "YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD! YOU LEFT ME ALONE IN THE WORLD!" Her eyes were hard as she stared at him through the tears. "YOU LAIR!" She screamed at him. "You promised never...EVER...to do that to me." Her shoulders began to shake from the out going rage that was trying to escape.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

As Suki heard Dai enter the room Suki backed away from Sakaki and dashed to Shiro's side not wanting to get in the way of her sister-in-laws rage. Hugging him around the arm putting her head on his shoulder the Cat Sage purred and chuckled. "That's Dai Sakaki. . .Tch, I can't believe you forgot her."

+-------------------+

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games