Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:51 am
Nowe shrugged, "You never know...I just may do that one day..make you your own little star." He looked down at her and kissed the top of her head gently, "No matter what happens...I'm always going to come after you..always going to come back to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:09 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri giggled quietly at the thought of a little star just for her. She grinned up at him. "You had better. Or I'll search the earth and drag you back to me, one way or another." She said, half-teasing and half-serious.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:08 pm
Kikou relaxed under glad to have a bit of peace and quite Wile the grass ninja's went home but there's no one to interact with so >_> yea  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 pm
( very subtle Xis. Anyways, With Lucky gone, her character will be sent on a secret mission. The rest of you...I guess your ready to get on with the story already sweatdrop Any requests on cursed dolls? )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 pm
After grabbing a bowl, Zane headed back home to get some sleep, figuring he'd probably be getting up early tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 pm
Sitting down not far from Tayu kohane gave a small smile. "Hello" she said ordering the same food she always had a bowl of naruto ramen. "It's been awhile since I came here" she said with a small grin looking over the shop with a small sigh. "What made you come to our old hang out" she asked Tayu looking over at her suddenly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 pm
"It's been a while for me, too," Tayu admitted. "I was just kinda wandering around the village and my feet led me here." She shrugged. "I guess I was sort of hoping to see you or Kikou hanging out here, too. Just for old times' sake. We don't really get much time to be together as a team since you left for your sannin training, Kohane."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm
Hanging her head a little bit a faint sorrowful smile graced her lips. "Yea" she said looking away for a moment before back. "Seems like things got crazy not long after that happened" Kohane said rubbing the side of her head thinking about all that had happened since she had become a sannin. It was like a crazy dream that she just couldn't wake up from no matter how hard she wanted to.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 pm
"Ha!" Tayu laughed wryly. "Hell, things got crazy shortly before that happened." She sighed, taking a sip of the broth from her ramen. "You've gotten so much stronger. We've all changed a lot. I miss the team as we were. Horrible jonin teacher aside. Wonder what happened to that guy." She smirked. "Probably died on some stupid mission he forgot to tell us about, eh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 pm
Thinking about it brought a slight smile to her face as she remembered days when they were a team working with a less then sub par instructor. "No telling where he got to" Kohane said laughing a bit. "He never was one for remembering anything" she laughed taking a few bites of her ramen blowing on the noodles before eating them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 pm
"Must have tooken the hit that we rejected him" Kikou said walking into the ramen shop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 pm
Tayu laughed. "Hey, Kikou-kun! Nah, he didn't like us all that much in the first place. Betcha his name's on the KIA rock out in the front of the village."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 pm
Keeping silent during there conversation Kohane continued to eat thoughts and memories of her life as a rising genin flooded her mind. It was a simpler time for awhile she knew that for now and during her two years away from the village it was no surprise she had in a way become slightly distant from even those she considered her friends. Letting a soft sight go she slowly munched on a naruto listening to her old team mates chat about times long since passed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:55 pm
Tayu noticed Kohane's silence. "What's up, Kohane-chan? Something on your mind?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 pm
Looking at Tayu for a moment she smiled a bit. "Nothing just thinking" she said shaking her head lying to her friend. "Don't worry about it just thinking about a few things" she told her a small shake of her head.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games