Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Dantes_river

she blushed lightly and hugged him close. "well, this is definitely a nice surprise that's for sure~" she smiled softly.

Bander gave a shrug and handed the envelope over without a thought, continuing on his way after pulling out a tootsiepop and putting it in his mouth.

she gave a small smile and followed him in, letting out a sigh of relief as she heard shadowheart.

"actually, i believe he's half from our realm, and half the neutral realm..." Adra murmured, peaking back to look at Krystina who nodded.

she smirked and nodded, slipping the vest on.. "if they do though, it just gives us more of a reason to laugh in their face."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:39 pm
Pure T0rture

"It definitely is a nice surprise. I'm glad you could learn about your past though. Ephraim kept his promise of finding it out for you while he was away even if it wasn't exactly all rainbows and butterlies and a lot to soak in," Sheik smiled lightly in return.

Wonder why he's so curious about which realm he would be considered to dwell in...” Maso murmured softly while gently stroking the back of his girlfriend's hand with his hand. “Bu...t... Nevermind...” was Shadowheart's only response, his eyes shifting back away from the crow demon. Continuing to gently run his fingers through the other male's hair, he just seemed to return to the version of himself that was the first to be seen; silent and lost in thought. "So Shadowheart was worried about a curse having been lifted when you were released from Skylar?"

True. Thank you for the gun things,” Ephraim smiled mischievously while getting adjusted to the feel of the plastic gun in his hand and readjusting his vest a bit to where it was more comfortable. After a few seconds of readjusting the gun in his hand, he gave it a couple of twirls and gave the guys across the room a flicker of his sinister smile. “Think we should take it easy on them or beat 'em down hard?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Pure T0rture generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 pm
Dantes_river

"ago east the one happy thing came of it...." She smiled again, kissing his cheek lightly.

Krystina gave Maso a small nod and pulled him from the room. "Yeah. It makes sense though.... Sky's tattoo came back and started to grow about a year ago, which we knew was a sign at the time but we didn't realize what it meant..." She sighed, smiling softly.

Sky gave a simple grin as he sat up, the tattoo on his temple having grown, more vines and flowers spreading down to his chin. "Well.....? It's.... Not too girly is it...?" He asked shyly, his cheeks a light pink as he heard Adra stifle a chuckle.

Lianna cleared her throat slightly as she carried a tray into Truth's room, giving a small warning to Trevor. "Has she woken up yet...?" She mumbled, setting down the tray to reveal the tea it held.

"I like the first one. Gives us a small chance to rub it in that we weren't even trying" she purred, grabbing her own gun.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 pm
Pure T0rture

"Hai," Sheik chuckled lightly before slightly pointing towards their food that they still hadn't finished. "I think they kind of interrupted our breakfast. You still feel up to eating? And Hades is singing the words to one of Hollywood Undead's songs... How the frick can he keep up with their words? He has to have listened to too much music before he met us."

Nodding slightly at her words, he glanced back into the room briefly before returning his gaze to Krystina. “I never would've guessed. Then again, I'm kinda slow on the uptake. I've always been a bit slow on the uptake compared to just about everyone else. Well at least we know it's not something extremely horrible like he was suddenly decapitated and yet his head was still talking. Sorry... Morbid thought,” Maso responded while trying to keep on the positive side of Shadowheart getting worried about something that wasn't all that horrible. It ended up being kind of dark and morbid anyways so he felt the apology was necessary.

Nope. It matches you to a tee, Sky. And if a certain demon doesn't shut up with the giggle fit over there, I could always start tearing his body apart and he'd just be a spirit floating about. Then I could just borrow Hades' knife and absorb him into that and then there'd be no more of him. How does that sound?” Shadowheart smiled rather cheerfully for his usual dark demeanor, his eyes shooting a glare at Adra as he spoke. He then just started to play with Sky's braid while using his freehand to shoo the demon away again. "You feeling a bit better?"

What'll be even worse is letting them know this is my first time ever playing laser tag,” Ephraim purred back as the man who'd given them their vests and guns then lead them and their opponents to the room where they'd be going against each other. The man, of course, went over the rules of playing the game safely in which Ephraim completely ignored him. When he asked if they got it, Ephraim just shooed him with one hand while sliding an mp3 player out of his pocket. "Would you like this game to be a bit more challenging? Music playing in your ears amongst enemies, test dummies or not, is always a fun challenge."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:03 pm
Dantes_river

"well.... i don't blame him. music is nice." she smiled, picking at the food before them.

"its okay." she smiled, kissing his cheek lightly. "so... how're your wings...?" she mumbled, glancing at them for a moment.

"i feel alright.... " he smiled softly, closing his eyes as he let Shayde play with his braids.

shrugging lightly, he walked out of the room and lit another cigarette.

Lianna cleared her throat slightly as she carried a tray into Truth's room, giving a small warning to Trevor. "Has she woken up yet...?" She mumbled, setting down the tray to reveal the tea it held.

"heh, sounds like fun." she grinned, putting on her own headset.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 pm
Pure T0rture

"Yes, it is. Unfortunately, when you catch worsd like 'I can make your body levitate if you let me' or 'my legs are dangling off the edge' or even 'bound at every limb by my shackles of fear, sealed with lies through so many tears. Lost from within, pursuing the end, I fight for the chance to be lied to again' you start to wonder what's going on in his head. Now that I think about it, I don't really know all that much about him. None of us do," Sheik sighed lightly only to furrow his brow. Did he really just hear him correctly? "Those words would make me think he was some kind of marionette made up by the unbroken parts of broken dolls... I don't know. He rarely makes sense any more... And I hope to God he doesn't intend to spit on someone's grave and engrave a di-er... that on it..." Sheik could feel his face heating up near the end, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand. He then just shoved some food into his mouth so as to keep from saying anything else that was stupid.

Uh... A little stiff, but I feel like if I move them again, I'll never get them back against my spine and they'll get in the way,” Maso answered while slightly shifting his wings near his spinal chord. There were too many muscles he had to stretch already to keep himself from injuring himself in a fight, the wings were just an addition to those. As if it finally clicked, his face turned a soft red as he touched the spot where she'd kissed him. "Told you I was kinda slow..."

Glad to hear it. You had me worried for a moment there,” Shadowheart hummed lightly as he set his cheek back against the cheerier male's head. His worries about the fact that he almost killed Hades seemingly forgotten, he just enjoyed sitting comfortably next to Skylar. What had started out as a method of scaring Shadowheart into bringing Maso out of the Shadow Roads had changed into what he could only guess was a relationship.

Nope. She's just sleeping oh so peacefully... Or at least she looks like it. How's your day going? Planning on checking on Mr. Infamous Ninja Assassin after checking on Truth?” Trevor responded in a partial tease while readjusting himself to where Truth's head was sitting in his lap. He still seemed to be floating on the borderline of insane rage and the insane calm he'd been in since he'd partly gotten over being abandoned by the females of his household.

"Let's do this thing," Ephraim smiled as he hit play on his mp3 player and returned it to his pocket. These boys would be learning more than one lesson althoughone would be a lesson only Ephraim would be handing out about their pervy eyes being on Rissa.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 pm
Dantes_river

she gave a small smile and rolled her eyes lightly as she started eating again. "Maybe he's just got a lt on his mind and is saying the first thing that comes to his mind?" She suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're not slow." She sighed, shaking her head as she took his hand again.

"Yeah.... Sorry about that...." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck as e peeked at Shayde.

Giving the slightest of nods, Lianna carefully checked trith's forehead. "On the bright side, it doesn't look like she got a fever this time..." She purred, pulling up a chair and sitting before offering him some tea.

She gave a small grin and nodded as three days grace started playing in her ears, her gun up and ready as the game began.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:57 pm
Pure T0rture

"Maybe. He has always seemed to be the thoughtful type. Of course he can kill someone in various different methods, but he sometimes hesitates when he isn't quite sure if the person he kills actually deserves it. Hades questions a lot of things," Sheik smiled lightly in response after having swallowed the food he'd been chewing on. There was always the thought of him deliberately trying to confuse him, but that didn't really seem like his kind of style... Or was it exactly that? Oh well. So long as he didn't endanger the group, he didn't quite care. Hades' business was his own even if the rest of the group wanted to know the real him.

You could probably tell me that for an eternity, but I'll probably still consider myself as slow. It took me a while to even realize you'd kissed me on the cheek. I've had the idea of being slow practically drilled into my head for as long as I can remember and even probably before I can remember. It's why before we were put in the market I used to go through lots of training sequences with Lulu and Hades trying to hit me in order to speed up my reflexes and intake of my surroundings... Hades or Lulu would always manage to hit me after a while followed by a certain Sheikah going 'I told you not to take both of them on at the same time. They're like wind and water, both fluid and untamed by man'... or it was something along those lines,” Maso responded smoothly before slightly tightening his hand to grip hers. He then gave a brief shrug as if to say that she'd get the point of how well the lycan and Hades worked together.

It's not your fault. Shxt happens. You could work on getting taller though. It'd make things much easier on me,” Shadowheart smiled down at Sky as if to make it obvious he was picking on the older male for being shorter than him. He then lifted the other's braids with his fingers and tapped the tip of Sky's nose with the ends while sticking his tongue out at him.

It is a good thing. It could also just be delayed by the Sheikah blood she inherited from me. The Sheikah are a stubborn guardian shadow of the Hyrulians after all. If we went into technicalities, it might take a while to actually speak of which people are Hyrulians, Kokiri, Gorons, Sheikah, Gerudo and Zora. Well, not really... It'd just be really irritating having to reinstate the genuine names of our original selves before man started to forget about the Sheikah,” Trevor smiled lightly as he stretched his arms over his head. Then he accepted a cup of tea while softly humming out the tune to what sounded like Gerudo Valley's theme song from the Legend of Zelda game. "Thank you, Lianna. Not just for the tea, but for becoming friends with my daughter. It puts some of my mind at ease for how she lived her life."

"Would you mind taking your cigaweeds outside? I'd much rather my comrades not try stretching and end up coughing 'cause they inhaled so much of your smoke. Besides, I want to ask you a couple things," Hades muttered from the doorway of an empty room, his eyes flickering to a bright red even if only for a second. Motioning Adra to come out onto the roof, the dark haired male went back to the window he'd come in through only to swing back up onto the roof in a far more fluid movement than he'd been using in front of the other people in the group.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm
Dantes_river

Kana simply shrugged and continued to eat, her own mind swimming with ideas and thoughts about her past.

"still. you're not slow. you just take your time." she smiled, holding his hand. "i like it."

he blushed lightly and bit his lip. "maybe i like being shorter then you?" he chuckled, sitting up straight. "or maybe, you're not the only one who slouches?"

the faerie smiled softly and sipped on her tea for a moment. "you're welcome." she nodded, the smile growing. "but, it is i who is lucky. she really is an amazing young girl.... "

giving a stiff nod, Adra took a step outside and quickly flitted up to the roof, giving Hades a raised eyebrow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 pm
Dantes_river
Pure T0rture

I must be one lucky guy to have found a woman as nice and beautiful as you not minding how slow I am. I still feel like I broke into that one room of your house though... I mean, it wasn't locked when I came across it, but it was supposed to be locked and all that lovely chizz,” Maso chuckled softly only to lightly scratch the back of his neck. That did seem odd. How was a room that used to be locked become unlocked when he came across it? It wasn't like he picked the lock. Well then again, there was four other males who could've picked the lock just as easily and one of the four had already admitted to lying through his teeth about who he was. But what would've been the point in getting into that room? And now he was feeling like Sheik in questioning things out of curiosity. "I think I just like trying to keep some kind of cheeriness going on whether it's acting like a dumbass or only just noticing something after everyone else already has about an hour ago."

I'd still be taller than you if I sat up straight. Oh well. It makes you so much easier to snuggle up against,” Shadowheart snickered, lightly kissing the other at the corner of his lips. "Perhaps I'll make it so we're like yin and yang. You can be the good side with your fair hair and skin with your hair braided on this side while I'll be the dark side with my darker hair and skin only with the braids being on the opposite side. You'll just have to show me how to do those braids since I'm kind of retarded in simple tasks like that and tying shoes."

I'm glad you think so. I can't really take any credit for how she was raised though since I wasn't around as often as I should've been...” Trevor smiled a little sadly only to take a sip of tea, his fingers continuing to gently brush through his daughter's hair. He could say she was a lot like him, but she wasn't. She was her own version of him; a better version.

"Thank you. You can sit down instead of just standing there. Sheesh," Hades sighed while dropping down onto his back with his eyes closed. After a few minutes of silence, his eyes opened back up and gazed over at the crow demon. "I told you years ago, when you first met Mara, that you might want to drop her to the curb if not kill her sooner. Why didn't you take my advice seriously and stick with her? Was it 'cause I was still an assassin-in-training back then? You probably don't remember me from back then though... Few people that knew me back then still exist to this day. There are maybe four left including you. I mean, yes, you saved my skin more times than I can count when I'd botch something 'cause I was being a stupid kid, but you still could've taken my advice into consideration. Why'd you even help me back then? Demons, especially ones with your kind of ability, aren't really known for hanging out with kids just to keep them from getting killed. Hell, I was startin' to worry that one of the demon kings got pissed at you for hanging out with the kid who never really died when you just up and vanished."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:10 pm
Dantes_river

"I told you not to worry about it..." she sighed, her eyes glimmering softly as she pulled him to the couch. "it's a very hard thing to do, keeping a light mood to things...." she whispered, holding his hand tighter.

Skylar blushes a light red and held him closer, nodding lightly. "Or I could always do the braids for you." He grinned, twirling a pice of his hair in one hand.

Lianna shook her head and gave a sigh. "actually, you were the driving force behind most of what she did when we were kids. She talked about you a lot, and many of he major decisions she made were based off how she thought you'd feel about them...." she murmured, recalling the times shed talked the groups' ears off about him.

"actually, I did end up taking your advice..." he murmured, the cigarette having been stamped out in his fist. "but I underestimated her and she defeated me because of it." he huffed, looking to the side as he finally took a seat. "as to why I stuck around you, well; I'll keep that to myself for now. Sound good, Rune?" He smirked, his eyes aglow like flame.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:36 am
Pure T0rture

It still bugs me though. When I started thinking about it, I narrowed down people who could've unlocked the door to Hades and an unknown entity. From there, I'm at a loss and I want to give Hades the benefit of a doubt even if he lied to us once before,” Maso sighed lightly. Once he was sitting on the couch with Krystina, still holding her hand in his, he gave a sllight nod. "It is a pain to be optimistic when you have Shadowheart sitting there going 'that's just stupid' or 'were you dropped on your head one too many times as a child?'. He's always been dragging down morale everytime you try to be positive. I'm hoping your brother can fix that or I'm gonna try killing him myself."

You could. It'd be easier just having you braid my hair,” Shadowheart purred smoothly before gently pulling Skylar's face closer so as to kiss him deeply. He still couldn't figure out why he was capable of remaining so calm around the male, but he couldn't really care less. He finally felt like that peace he'd had so long ago. And then it clicked. Every single time he'd feel that calm happiness, something bad would happen. Was he cursed witth being unable to keep happiness in his life?

Oh lordy. I'm not someone you'd want to look up to so thinking she looked up to me no matter how distant I was just makes me wanna ask her why she did it. I was a horrible father and I know it. It shouldn't have come as a surprise that they left me and yet it did... It shook me to the core of my being and now I'm some unstable loon trying to reconnect with my kids and unable to get the videos of Chiquitita by ABBA and Summer Lovin' from Grease out of my head. Chiquitita was a funny video for those of us who've seen it,” Trevor chuckled lightly as he brushed a hair out of his face. He then took another sip of tea while shifting his gaze back down to Truth. So she really never did dislike him... That made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside although he was trying to keep his giddiness down while she slept in his lap.

"You shouldn't have underestimated your opponent. That's an unspoken rule, Adra," Hades smiled lightly only to sit back up and tap his fist against the demon's shoulder. Oh how badly he wanted to do that earlier, but felt it wouldn't be right to start reminiscing when no one else knew what in the heck he was talking about. At least for now they could talk about the past without having anyone looking at them like they had two heads. "It sounds fine to me. I've got the time and even if I die, you just gotta give me your name and I'll remember your smartass self. You're a hard person to forget. When I heard your little nickname I almost squealed like a little girl considering how long it's been since I've seen you. And I believe I paid back at least one of my debts to you by asking Shadowheart to get you your own body back instead of just killing you. Sheik is probably questioning my trustworthiness now that I've introduced myself with my real name and turned his directions of killing you into getting you that body, but whatever. I've always had people going 'hm... To trust him or to kill him and make him restart again? That is the question' more often than not. Does this mean we're still on that semi-friend level we had back then though? Time changes people and multiple deaths where the memories aren't quite so clear anymore doesn't really help. What memories of you I recall, and our meeting of my horrible attempt of pickpocketing you, are vague. It's that smirk that I recall more than anything."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 pm
Dantes_river
new year.... brain = still dead. damnit.

"i think Sky already has." she smiled, her eyes glimmering softly.

he nodded and smiled. "want me to do it now, or later?" he hummed, taking a small piece of his hair in between his middle and pointer fingers.

hiding her smirk with the teacup, Lianna's gaze flickered from Truth up to him. "it's amusing, i'll say that..." she hummed between sips.

"you never had me asking that, you always got me asking 'what the hell goes through his brain?' or 'why is he so random?'. in all honesty, you weren't that bad a pickpocket when we first met, well, for a beginner anyways." the smirk on his face grew as he was able to pick out the minor burn scars that still fintly showed on Hades' skin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:20 pm
Pure T0rture
I know it.

I hope so... So what do you feel like doing while Truth's snoozing, Trevor's trying to play the part of daddy, Sheik and Kana's hanging out in the dining room, Ephraim ran off with Rissa, Shadowheart and your brother are doing whatever it is they're doing, Lulu's on guard duty, Lianna's doing... Something and obviously Adra and Hades are on the roof?” Maso smiled rather childishly while lightly pulling their entwined hands up to where he could place a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

You can do it now if you'd like,” Shadowheart responded softly after briefly glancing at Sky's hand. Wasn't his hair much shorter earlier? Odd. Oh well. He'd always preferred being able to hide his eyes behind his hair anyways.

ABBA was back in the 60s and 70s so I wouldn't be surprised if the guy playing the piano hadn't been smokin' a little pot. He just always seemed too peppy,” Trevor snickered as he seemed to finally shift into the kinder, less intimidating version of himself.

"You shall never truly know what goes on in this whacked out head of mine. As for the random things said or done, I have not one clue. I think I was just thinking aloud and being a kid," Hades snickered softly only to roll his eyes. "Well, whenever you wake up as a kid next to a house that's burned down and no one else knows who you are, you end up living on the streets. You start living on the streets, you find out people don't like homeless people whether they're children or not and you have to resort to low level tactics just to survive. We met in the beginning of my training to be an assassin so I was still pretty much a rookie at pickpocketing. You were just supposed to be a normal practice run so when the flames shot up, my mannerism of panic was to attack first and ask questions later. The bad Templars I'd been told of kind of made me twitchy about those around me so hitting someone wasn't new. How'd I even get that itty-bitty little knife up to your neck when I was so friggin' short myself back then?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 am
Dantes_river

"well..... we could watch a movie....?" she asked, tipping her head to the side some. there wasn't much she could think of doing at the moment, her thoughts more focused on the fact Sky would be seeing things again.

"alright. think you can hold still long enough?" he smiled, his face only an inch away.

"heh, nearly everyone smoked a little something back then. so it really wouldn't surprise me if he had wake-n-baked." she mumbled, setting down her empty cup.

"that's what made me let the flames go. " he chuckled, rolling his eyes. "i've never seen such a shrimp climb like you did. and on people too!" he laughed, shaking his head.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games