Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather waved goodbye to the first years she had met before she was yanked away by Remy. The force of her pull nearly sent her backpack flying. Heather gripped the strap of the bag, following Remy through the crowd of students with a clumsy run. "Rem, I think the other students would be worried about sharing a carriage with you. You're quite the weirdo. And stop pulling so hard! You'll rip my bloody arm clean off!" she exclaimed. Remy definitely had a hidden strength inside her, and it usually showed itself on Heather.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam looked over at Austin as he called out for all upperclassmen to come to the carriages and then at Chase. "Yeah,come on Kat, Ari, Annabelle. Chase and me will lead you there," he said with a smirk and puffed out his chest.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? With the gang.
What am I thinking? Time to go. Aw...

Austin called all the upperclassmen over to the carriages and Kat sighed. "Aw, I guess it's time to go. Did anyone see Steele?" she asked as she looked at Sam and burst into laughter.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:25 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell couldn't help but understand what Michelle was talking about. "Aye, I can relate. My parents own and run this Inn and Tavern in Boddam in the tourist section and my siblings and I are the ones working it most of the time. If it's not the kitchen needing to be restocked then beds need to be made, or fires stoked, or tables cleaned, never peace to yourself really! she giggled at the last part. It was true, as soon as she had been able to walk she had been put to work, but it wasn't as if it was all bad. Her parents were good people and made sure that everyone that worked there, family or no, had a great time and had fun. It was part of the attraction: go to Boddam, visit the Cliffs, and take a lie down at Elliis Inn and Tavern.
Having Cloe explain her...position with the toilets, Nell could only blush and apologize. "Ach! That sounds gantin'. Well I suppose it be luck you got out before you got sucked into the Loch."She then turned and saw that Hannah had brought over two more, twin boys in fact, and smiled politely while she waved again. "Hello, I'm Nell

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Hannah, Michelle, Cloe, and Kena ((OOC: I think that's everyone, sorry if I missed you or misspelled your name ^^"))

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy froze in her tracks. She turned to glare at Heather. "I am not a weirdo! I am perfectly normal! Do not call me weird!" she stomped away from her sister, getting lost quickly in the crowd of students.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:38 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Lead? Chase didn't even know where the carriages were. He was, in fact, just as clueless as when he first came to Hogwarts. But instead of speaking up, he decided to follow Sam one step behind up, hoping that he knew where he was going. He held his fox closer to his chest, in case the fox wanted to sprint to somewhere with less people and get lost forever.

((Next post at Entrance Gates~))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean nodded and took several deep breaths, trying to calm himself. Just then he heard a first year swear at the upperclassmen to leave and call them over.
"Let's not go over, I can't handle so many people." he said softly. Though he knew his twin would not listen. Ok Sean, calm down, Calm down. he thought as he took deep breaths.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith sighed. People were greeting them and he knew that would just maker Sean even more anxious.
What will he do if we go in diferent houses? he thought. He calmly pulled his brother to the group. "Hi, I'm Keith and this is my brother Sean." he said with a smile.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled when everyone was fine with other two boys coming over to the group."My name is Hannah Palidonia it is very nice to meet you guys," she said with a sweet smile. When she saw Seanshe blushed a little bit, but made sure he wasn't able to notice. She ran her hands through her tangled curly red hair before they got to them.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Sean is cute.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:50 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smiled, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "I'm Gracie." She said in a friendly voice. "This is my cousin Michelle. You can call her Mitchy if you want, I do. She's kinda... er.. quiet." Gracie shrugged. It was the best word she could come up with to describe her cousin. "I have younger cousins that are twins." She said with excitement.

OOC: Going to see the Dark Knight now :3 I'll be back later

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:51 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

"Hi, Keith, Hi, Sean!" said Cloe, waving.

This was the first time she'd been in a group of children her own age before. She hoped she was doing okay. She still didn't know what 'gantin' meant, though she'd figured out 'loch'. She frowned in concentration.

"What houses do you want to be in?" She addressed Keith, he seemed more of a people person than his brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis was wandering through the station making sure everyone was alright when she saw a first year who appeared to be rather nervous. He seemed to be attempting to get his twin, or at least a boy who looked well enough like him, to stay away from a group of people, but the other boy seemed to ignore his pleas.

Feeling a bit sorry for the boy, the young woman made her way over. "Is there anything I can help you with?" the Head Girl asked, concern evident in her voice. She didn't want to make a big deal out of this. Especially if it really turned out to be nothing.

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin looked at Drae, "My family. Well, I have a brother and a sister. My sister is a brat and my brother, well, he isn't the normal little brother. I think he's a wizard, but he has always stuck to me."She said , awkwardly. She promised she would write him, but she wasn't sure if he'd get it. Caitlin tightened her scarf and looked at Gracie. "Let's go talk to Gracie, I think you'd like her. I'm nearly positive she's a Gryffindor."Caitlin said, guiding them over to her friend with brightly colored hair. "Gracie, this is Raiden and Drae, Raiden and Drae, this is Gracie. "She said, introducing them. She felt her nose go pink, and pulled her scarf up a little.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:23 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell looked closely at the twin brothers and noticed that Keith seemed to be the more outgoing of the two. I wonder if that means he'll be in Gryffindor with Grace? she thought to herself. She saw Sean shrink back from them while his brother made conversation and smiled encouragingly towards him. "You look a bit nervous, don't worry. Everyone so far has been really friendly, even if somewhat hyper." she chuckled looking at Grace still bouncing excitedly in place.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Hannah, Michelle, Cloe, Keith, and Sean ((OOC: I think that's everyone, sorry if I missed you or misspelled your name ^^"))

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruby shifted a bit on her feet uncomfortably. She wasn't shy persay but it seemed everyone else had already made friends on the train ride where as she had decided to sit with her older brothers. She had stuck near them until it was time for them to make their way to the carriages and now the girl was left to her own devices. However, she wasn't exactly the one to randomly walk up to someone and engage in conversation either. There were quite a lot of people remaining, despite the elder students making their way away from the train stations.

Her red eyes drifted over the crowd. Contrary to her body language they held all the excitement and energy of anticipations that most of the first years all had. the young first year was scanning in search of the particular teacher the older guy, who had a badge on his robe, similar to the one her sister had and a different one as well, had told them to wait for. She couldn't wait for sorting to begin so she could find out where she would be placed. Her eldest siblings, who were in their 7th year were hufflepuffs and her second oldest sibling was a 3rd year ravenclaw so being in either of those houses wouldn't be a problem. Truthfully she didn't see a problem with any of the houses. Trying to figure out which one she would fit in she allowed her mind to wonder.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games