Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 am

Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

Tobias gave her a half smile, knowing that Sahiel's failure didn't lessen the pain of what he had still done. "No Lizzy, I stopped him before he could. I took her out of there and we brought her here. She will have scars though. Her lips will heal, her chest will probably fade, but her neck will always be there and her waist will be the worst by far. He literally stabbed her with his talons there. Lizzy, please understand that the Princess will need you when she wakes up, some familiar faces should do her some good once the hallucenations go away." He cast his eyes to the floor. "If she wakes up rather. He gave her so much, and it could kill her. Worm's Breath is noted for killing many Dragons who eat half of what she did."

...Doesn't really matter though. Either way, someone's gonna die.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:45 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Even though Tobias's words were delivered with a depressed tone, Lizzy's first reaction was a huge rush of gratitude toward the man. He had prevented the worst from happening to her lover. She stood and embraced him. "Thank you," she whispered to him, stepping back quickly, afraid she might have been too forward. "You saved her... I can never thank you enough. Or you, Lina."

She sat back down beside her girlfriend and ignored the scars. They didn't matter to her in the least except for the concern that they might continue to hurt Harmony. She kissed Harmony's forehead very gently and stroked her hair. "She'll be alright," she said softly to no one in particular. "She's so strong... She'll be just fine..."

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:33 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

"If you do not have a child yourself, you simply cannot understand..."

The image of her daughter in the fire grew blurry. At first, Kannah thought that the connection was fading, and grew fearful, but after a moment she realized that her eyes were simply blurred with tears. To say that she was sad about her daughter's predicament was an extreme understatement. She was in despair. In spite of Lizzy's optimism, she could tell that her daughter would not be able to hold on much longer.

'No! This simply cannot happen. Mija... No permitiré que te mueras...*'

"Hai. This is my wish," she whispered, feeling the spirit of the Elemental Lord questioning her from within her own heart. "I want to save her. I do not care what has to happen. Show me what to do, and I shall do it." The plan laid itself out in her mind, and she knew that she had permission to carry out what had to be done.

Her spirit flew over the city more swiftly than the human eye could follow. She knew that there was only one girl that Harmony was friends with, who was strong enough to do what was required to save her. She could only hope that Ashika Dresden would not refuse her; this was Harmony's one chance.

(*My daughter... I will not let you die...)

"...that a mother will do anything, sacrifice anyone, to save their child."
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash was sleeping peacfully, until a soft voice broke into her dreams of Erin and chocolate body paint. She tried to wake up and ask who was calling for her, but only went deeper into the sleep. "Ashika. Over here Ash." A soft female voice she didn't know whispered.

She turned and saw a woman with long purple, green, and blue hair smiling at her, her grean and red eyes gentle and kind. Something about her was oddly familiar, but she couldn't place where she had seen her before. "Ummm... you are totally intruding on a very nice dream lady. I was really enjoying it too." She told the woman before her, not caring about her lack of clothing.-

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:50 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah chuckled softly at the younger woman's statement. "Hello, Ashika-chan. I am sorry about disturbing your dream like this, but I need your help. It is for my daughter, Harmony."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash gasped then frowned. Harmony had vanished six weeks back and she hadn't heard from anyone yet. "You're Kannah Ariake, right? The twin's mother? What do you need from me? How can I help?" She asked softly.

She felt like she ought to tell her since she was talking to the Lokita and Lulu's mother, "And the little twins are fine. They are staying with me and Erin in our house until Kevin and Sirrah come back. They're mostly fine. Nightmares, and certain fears, but we understand. I just... figured I should tell you since you are here. In my mind. And why are you naked exactly?"-

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:06 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah grinned slightly and her gaze softened. "Hai. I am." She listened to the news of her little girls and nodded. "Gracias, Ashika... I am so very grateful to all of you for taking such good care of the little ones." She laughed softly and shrugged at the girl's other question. She got asked that a lot. "Neither my sister nor I like human clothing very much. It's not required in the Afterworld."

Pleasantries aside, Kannah decided to get right down to the reason she was here. "Ashika-chan, Harmony is very sick. Someone poisoned her and she is dying. I know that you're strong and that you are also human, so the toxin cannot kill you. It can kill her because she is half Dragon. Please, there are..." She stopped when the younger woman glared at her.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash stopped about much caring after she heard that Harmony was dying. She didn't care about what would happen to her, she just cared about Harmony dying. It would destroy Lizzy as surely as her own would destroy Erin. She gave Kannah a fierce glare to silence her. "Ms. Ariake, stop talking and do it. Harmony is my friend and I'll be happy to keep her company too if whatever Gods allow it. Do it and give me as much as you can. Hell, I'll take it all if they let me." Ash told her firmly. "Do it, and to hell with the side effects. Side effects of asprin include stroke and death. Let's do this and keep her alive."-

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:16 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah smiled at her gratefully. "Arigatou, Ashika. I am forever in your debt for this," she said before closing her eyes and asking the Elementals what Ash had instructed her to.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt suddenly sick. Much sicker than she had ever been before as she sat bolt upright in the bed and felt her stomach churn violently. She quickly pushed herself off of the bed and stumbled around the dark room, turning on the lights and finding the room still pitch black. "Dammit." She muttered and felt a heave start.

She felt around to the door and tried the hall light, finding it still dark as she cursed louder, her stomach churning from the sudden illness and her fear of no lights working. She stumbled to the bathroom and tried that one and found the light still out, and quickly felt for the toilet before dropping to her knees and emptying her stomach into it. She kept vomiting as her eyes felt strange, slightly tingly and humming softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:22 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin heard Ash stumble around the bedroom and saw the twins look at her, concern evident in their eyes as they saw the light go on. She frowned as she heard her still bumping into things, the light on as she hit the wall in her efforts to turn on the hall light. Erin saw Tank begin to stand, and motioned for him to stop as she heard Ash cursing at the light being busted, even though it was on, and stumble into the bathroom before she heard her throwing up. Erin stood and quickly walked to the bathroom, rushing over to her girlfriend as she knelt and trembled in front of the toilet as she shivered and vomited. "Ash, sweetheart, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Erin asked as she held the smaller girl's hair back.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was jumped slightly when she felt Erin hold her hair back, not understanding how she didn't hear her bumping into things like she did. She kept her eyes closed, trying to not throw up as she spoke. "Erin, you must have way better night vision than me. The lights are busted, is the power out?" She asked before returning to being ill.

Her stomach was churning more than she had ever thought possible, it hurt to even try to stand and she knew her leg was going to be hurting from all of the tensing her muscles were doing as she threw up over and over again. Harmony, ******** christ girl. What happened to you? How are you this sick? She wondered as she trembled.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:30 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned at her and looked at the brightly lit house. "Ash, the power is on. The lights are all fine." She said slowly, confused on why she didn't know that. 'I should take her to the hospital or something... Whatever this is, it's not good...'

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash shook and felt a moment of stillness in her stomach as she panted, her eyes only three fourths open. "Erin, it's ******** pitch black in here. You know I can't do no lights anymore without someone there. I get too scared. The lights have to be out, or I'm ******** blind as a bat." She joked.

Her eyes still felt weird and her head hummed from her eyes, she gently touched her forehead, a dull ache from the sounds and sensations inside of it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:37 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin took Ash's face in her hands and forced her to look into her face, gasping at her eyes. They weren't the grey that they always had been; they were a constant shifting tide of purple and yellow, changing as Harmony's did when there were two colors shifting from being the one in the foreground. The worst part was, Ash's eyes were completely out of focus and glassy, mainly purple at the moment. "Ash, your eyes. You're....... you're blind..." She whispered in horror as the yellow shifted into the main color and Ash turned to throw up more. 'What... How... How in the world can she be this sick... What the hell is this?!'

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games