Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah felt her bad temper flare within her at her daughter's cutting words, but held it back. She could tell Harmony was just releasing some pent-up feelings she'd been holding onto for years, and waited for it to run itself out. She stood in her older twins' embraces, kissing Jorden and then Harmony each on their foreheads. "Mijo... How you've grown, I'm so proud of the man you've become, so kind and gentle, but powerful... Unlike either of your parents. Y Harmony... A better King than su padre could ever have dreamed of being. Te amo, queridas. Te amo mucho mas que nada. Saben I wouldn't have left you for the world... That damn sickness was what did it. But come, we are being rude to the others." Kannah slowly shrugged out of the embrace and set Lulu on the ground, gently setting Lokita on a couch and sitting so the sleeping girl's head could rest in her lap.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 am
User Image

Harmony curled against her mother, holding Lulu as the five of them huddled together. She gave a watery chuckle as she rested her head on Kannah's chest. "You still smell like those damn poodles.... Oh Madre....... I am so glad you're back..." She bekoned to her wife. "Mom? This is my wife.... Elizabeth Ariake... That's Erin Lee, her sister, and her wife.... Well, you remember Ash....." Tears ran down her face in sorrow as she looked at the no resting woman, her red and puffy eyes swollen from sobbing, curled up slightly. "Ash lost her baby a bit ago..... An Angelic tried to kill her, and when she fought, she was injured.... so she miscarried...."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:26 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah smiled at Lizzy and beckoned her over, pulling her down a bit so she could kiss her forehead. Normally she would have stood and gone over to Lizzy herself, but her children were clinging too tightly for that at the moment. "Querida, you've made my little girl so happy... Muchas gracias por esa. I'm honored to call a sweet girl like you mi hija." Kannah didn't speak to Erin; she knew there were no words for a moment like this. The girl didn't like her, that much was obvious, and she couldn't blame her. In Erin's eyes, it would seem as if Kannah had placed more value on Harmony's life than Ash's. After a moment, she met Erin's eyes, her own multi-hued ones filling with tears. "I'm so sorry for your loss, chica," she said in a very gentle voice. "No one can ever understand the pain of a mother who loses her child... Except another mother who has also lost a child. But I can see this hurts you as much as it has hurt su esposa... Lo siento mucho."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:46 am
User Image

Harmony looked at the twins, who were both silently sleeping curled against their mother and then looked at Kannah. "Mom, please. Take them home to Aunt Sirrah and Uncle Kevo. Ash isn't able to be moved yet, but I will guard her myself. The least I can do....... But please, take them back. There is an injured half-demon there too, and Sakura will be glad to have them back." She kissed her mother's cheek gently. "Te amo Madre, and stay safe dammit. I won't lose you three again."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah nodded and stood carefully, cradling her little daughters in her arms and trying not to wake them. Once again she kissed Jorden, Harmony, and Lizzy. "I promise we'll stay safe... You all do the same." With that, Kannah left the room. She began the long flight home, loving the feel of the wind on her batlike wings again. 'It's been too long...'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 am
User Image

Amilia walked outside from releasing Sirrah, in her uniform and ready to pull a beat when a strange object caught her eyes. She sipped on her burnt to hell, police barracks coffee with a satisfied smile, and drew her weapon in the blink of an eye. As calmly as if she was reading the morning reports, she fired at the speeding form, suddenly seeming to notice her gun had fire seven times. "Damn this faulty weapon. You would think that being the chief they would get me a working one..." She mused, then saw it come closer, the form now swooping lower. She covered herself and called back, "Rah! Sirry! Get your asses out here!! Something huge is attacking!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah ran out at the sound of Mili's panicked voice, becoming panicked herself when she saw who her lover was shooting at. "Mili-san!! That's Kannah!! That's... Impossible... That's Harmony-chan and Jorden-kun's mother... She's got Lulu and Lokita, too!" Kirrah rubbed her eyes and looked again, as if convinced she was seeing things, and shaking her head when the vision stayed the same. An irritated looking Kannah landed on the front lawn, folding her wings and glaring at Mili. "Madre de Dios, do you always shoot at unarmed women and children, chica?" she heard the purple-haired woman ask Mili.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 am
User Image

She holstered her weapon and shrugged. "Not usually, but you weren't Harmony or Jorden, and this is a war. I am an officer and this is the house of my lover and her family. Anywho, sorry about that. I can actually hit a moving target pretty damn good. Come on, Dali shouldn't be left.... alone...?" She finished as she watched Kirrah race back into the house at the mention of the half demon. Well, I see she likes Dalila too... Hmm... She is cute. Eh, if she wants her, I wont say no. ******** hell, I can't say no to her. Ahhh Kirrah... What have you done to me? You made me all mushy dammit. She thought with a soft smile, rubbing the back of her neck.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah watched with slight interest as Kirrah rushed back inside without a word, shrugging it off after a moment and going inside. She put her twins to bed in the room that smelled the most like them, then went back out to where the blond officer was standing. "Lo siento... I'm Kannah. Nice to meet you, Officer...? Sorry, didn't get your name."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 am
User Image

Amilia shook her hand with a smile. "I didn't say it. Police Chief Amilia Regal. Girlfriend to Captain Den Herltz and lover to Kirrah Tayashi. Welcome. The house is a bit...... messy.Sirrah and Rah thought they would play an April Fools prank. It kinda backfired. Oh, and don't use the dining set. Needs to be replaced again." She said then went to her room, laughing at Nina and Yuri sleeping with a very sexed up Sirrah and tucked them in.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah watched Amilia walk in the house and chuckled, adjusting her curtain wrap and going back inside to ask Kirrah for real clothing. "Messy... I can see that much... Should be muy interesante," she murmured to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah smiled at Kannah as she entered, noticing that she was wearing a curtain and going to her closet to get her something better to wear. The two women were already fairly good friends; they'd spoken before in the Afterworld. Her eyes continually went to Dalila as she searched through the articles. The girl had been sleeping for hours... of course Kirrah couldn't blame her. The poor child had been badly hurt in the battle, and had been through far too much emotional trauma for Kirrah's taste. She noticed Kannah smiling at her knowingly, and blushed as she handed the other woman a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. "Here, those should fit," she said in a soft voice.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah grinned as she dressed herself, not missing the way Kirrah looked at the sleeping demoness. "Mm, developing a crush on this little one, are we?" she asked teasingly, laughing softly when Kirrah's blush deepened and a scowl came over her face. "Hey, I can't blame you, muchacha... She's very cute." Kannah watched the younger woman sleep, her expression softening. "Si... muy linda..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:58 am
User Image

It seemed that was the moment that Dalila woke up and inadvertantly shifted into her demon form, the pajama top shrinking rapidly and the buttons from the lower bust and up flying off. The bottom was thankfully loose enough to just become form fitting, her vivid blue eyes opening to se Kirrah and a new woman. <********> She muttered sleepily, rubbing her eyes clear of the crust on them. She didn't notice her destroyed top at first and sat up, arching her chest as she stretched. "Aaahhhnnn~!" She moamed as she stretched, then saw the blushing women. "Kirrah? What's up? Who is she?" Dalila asked anxiously, backing away from the odd eyed woman and moving towards the head board.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah very nearly hissed at her longtime friend when she realized that Kannah found Dalila attractive too. 'Of course she's cute... But Kannah would try to take her from me just for competition's sake...' Kirrah was distracted from her unpleasant thoughts by Dalila waking up and inadvertently exposing her chest, causing both Kirrah and Kannah to blush. She felt a grudging respect for Kannah when the woman seemed to sense Dali's animal fear and moved accordingly; backing away, lowering her eyes, hands to her sides in a subliminal message of submission to Dali.

Kirrah smiled and sat down beside the trembling demoness, wrapping an arm gently around her shoulder. "This is Kannah Ariake, a dear friend of mine, Dali. She's the mother of Lulu, Lokita, Harmony, and Jorden Ariake. Harmony's the King of the Dragons, remember? Kannah, this is Dalila Silverpelt, a half demon in Satoshi's army, as well as his niece." Jealousy flared within Kirrah at the look in Kannah's eyes; forcibly subdued interest. The woman was trying not to scare Dali, but it was clear she desired her as she bowed slightly to the younger woman. "A pleasure to meet you, Senorita. I hope we can be friends," she heard the smooth-voiced woman say.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games