Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:49 pm
"I don't think the head officers would like you meddling around in their affairs. I will mention it just in case. Thank you for the suggestion though. That sounds horrible about the kids. Did you find anything about their parents? What kind of people would do that?" 'David' stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:04 am
"Head officers? No, I'm talking about the school's books, not the government budget. If they're stealing money from somewhere, I doubt it will be showing on government papers. There are, however, other papers that are easy to get that expose everything. Those 'head officers' won't have to worry a thing about me. Besides, I don't ever mess with government stuff. It's against my policy because I like where my head is, thank you very much." Shadow replied. "Parents? Well, the thing I hear most is that there is a rumor that they're the Absolute Leader's kids." Shadow said, starting to get dressed. "Though I did hear they were filthy rich but couldn't use any money until they are of age. I heard they're stuck in the middle of some power struggle over the inheritance because they're fatherless children. I also heard that the grandparent's lawyer, who was in charge of the will that gave them all that money, helped them into the academy so their family would stop trying to splurge the millions of dollars they inherited. I heard they lost 10,000 dollars in petty things because of their mother already.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 am
How does she know? Damien wondered. "The Absolute Leader's kids? That's silly. I don't think that's something he would do. Where did you hear this?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 am
"Have we had this conversation? Yes, I believe we had this conversation yesterday. Remember, with the rebel cousin or brother or something who was related to him being DNA tested against their DNA, and it came out accurate enough to call them family, but not enough to call him the father?" Shadow asked. "That conversation."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:41 pm
Zil sighed and said, "We're moving you and your brother to a better room. So, till then. Please eat. I'm just going to check if the room is ready so we can move you guys" Zil was walking back to the door as soon as he said that, not quite wanting to deal with these brats' antics any longer. Zil was a patient guy but he had his limits. Moreover, he cared too much to be dealing with heartless kids. He was also a little afraid that his psychopathy in battle would come out. After all, the two were Damien's kids. If he had lost his sanity completely, he would have killed them on the spot.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:39 pm
"What did you do to my brother?" She asked. "I heard you yelling at him, and it woke me up." She replied, yawning and pretending to act like a cute little girl. Of course, the rooms were too far away for her to actually hear Zil yelling. "Something about not knowing what it feels like to be in pain..."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:35 am
Zil turned back to the kid with his serious face on for once. He said, "Yeah. Do you know what it feels like to lose the person you love most? Or in my case, several times. First, my mother, then father. The my siblings. Then the woman I loved. How would you feel if you lost Vincent?" He looked rather solemn, remembering what this kid's father did to him and the entire continent. Zil also quite lacked the common sense to have noticed that Valkyrie was talking about something that happened in a room too far for her to have heard.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 am
((Scolding time! ))

"Well, the only two people who loved us were murdered in front of us years ago, thank you very much." Valkyrie snapped, obviously very upset. "Not only did we get blamed for their death, but we got scolded for crying at the funeral while everyone cared more about what was happening to their money then the fact that they died. Do you know how it feels to loose those dear ones only to be thrown in a bloody money war, half starved with an abusive mother for three years with the fact that you have no father constantly shoved in your face. To know that the only reason anyone wants you is either for your money or skills, and to know that your replaceable. Then to be kidnapped and separated from the only person who has been there with you the entire time, and knows exactly how hopeless you feel, only to hear someone threaten to kill you just to prove to that other person that he doesn't know what real suffering is? And yes, I did hear you threaten to kill me. The point is, no you don't because your not me! Stop acting like your the only one who suffers. We all do." Valkyrie said, folding her arms and looking at Zil unforgivably. "Yes, it sucks. It sucks real bad. It still doesn't give you the excuse to cry to us about your problems when all we want is just to see each other."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:42 am
Ayame-Yuura

((Ta da! xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 am
Zil raised his eyebrow at the girl, crossing his arms, "That's why I'm telling you to eat. Do I have to say it again? You're getting moved to a room together. And who said I was going to kill you? Oh goodness no. I wouldn't hurt a fly... Well, before all this started at least. Your situation, our situation... A good number of people are being forced into it because of the Absolute Leader. And I don't speak for myself when I did tell your brother that so many people are suffering because of that man. That's why I joined the rebels... To make sure no more people will have to suffer. The thing that loathes me most is that you say you know how it feels... and yet, by helping the Absolute Leader, you're making even more people suffer" Zil sighed. "We want neither your money nor skills. To us, you are but children. Special, in a way. But isn't everyone? Perhaps, you'll be our comrades one day or perhaps you'll be sent to Helmshire under the care of a loving family or perhaps the palace even but... It was a mistake that you were taken as well. I'm sorry you had to be caught in the crossfire but there's no taking it back now. All we can offer you is a comfortable dwelling place so please try not to destroy the new room. Just call. I'll place a buzzer in your room. I'll get you whatever you guys want. Room service, pretty much" Zil said, lightening up his tone a little. "I can smuggle anything for you anyway. That's my specialty"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 am
"Don't lie to me. You said it and I heard it." She replied dully, still obviously irritated by him. "You can leave now."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 am
"Even if you're probably telepathic, then again, there was a legend in my country that most twins share that trait, I did tell your brother, 'What would you do if your sister was separated from you and murdered... Right in front of your eyes?' And if that sounds like a death threat to you, then perhaps your school has't done well in teaching you language at all" Zil said, heading for the door.

((OOC: I direct quoted Zil's line btw XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 am
((lol. Nice. By the way, you're tired aren't you? If so, go to bed. ))

Valkryie said nothing and waited for Zil to leave.
'Nice job, sister.' Vincent started.
'But of course, brother.' She replied mentally. 'Still, I don't like him. So preachy...' She winced.
'I agree. It's like... patriotic moment preachy. They're not planning on giving us back either.' Vincent thought with a groan. 'I swear, if everyone is like that in Helmshire, I'd hang myself before living in a normal family.'
'Yeah. Seriously. But on the plus side, they seem fairly easy to control.' Valkyrie replied. 'We might as well eat. I mean, we are getting what we want.'
'True... very true.' Vincent replied, and they both began to eat the meals given to them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 am
"Boss" One rebel started when he saw Zil approaching the room.

"Don't call me boss. You guys just call me Zil, as always, alright?" The man nodded and Zil proceeded to check the room. Seemed big enough. There were clothes for the two prepared in the closet. There was an old television and a radio available and working fairly well. There were two beds placed side by side, a buzzer near the door, a decent, working, neat bathroom and a table with four chairs. It was not too big of a deal, as Zil would say, 'Furniture is easy. Drugs are hard' when talking about smuggling operations. He nodded, approving of the conditions. He double-checked and went over to get Vincent after about thirty minutes.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 am
Vincent said nothing as the door opened. He simply leaned against the wall as if waiting for something to happen.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games