Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 am
"He's downtown!" Star called. "Make a left!"

Star directed Ghost to the apartment building she'd taken Draco to before. Without waiting for Ghost she got off the bike and took off the helmet before buzzing Castor's apartment.

There was a pause before the young man answered, asking, "Star, what are you doing back here? Did you forget something?"

"No," Star said. "But I do have an interesting project for you, something I'm sure would be well worth your time."

There was another pause before Star heard the door unlock to let her in and Castor said, "Come on up. But this better be good."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex felt really bad about bumping into him the whole ride. Yet, for one moment of the ride, she was silent. Her eyes glancing to what time it was and was lost in thought through out that moment.

Once they arrived, Alex gleamed at the sign. "Oh! How cute! Or...wait...as my co-worker, before she retired, would say..... kawaii!" She said to him, giggling. She seemed to forgot that she had rode the motorcycle, as she simply leaped off and went to look through the windows to see what was inside. "Oh! It smells so good, too!" She cheered, too excited to go in she also forgot she was still wearing her helmet.

She walked right in, going straight to the counter. "Two, please~~" She says to the confused waitress who stood behind the counter. The waitress looking at her helmet with an eyebrow raised. "Where would you like to sit?" She says, her eyes slowly going over to Salvador seeing him after he entered behind Alex.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow remained on her knees, upset, for a good while. She eventually stood and looked up to see a blank wall. As if reality was mocking her, a mirror sat right across from her and upon seeing her reflection.....CRASH

The mirror's shards were scattered now, and she stood with her hands on her shoulders. "A shadow has no reflection, no affection, nor the connection to light...why my mind wonders otherwise is simply for not." She said to herself, looking away from the many shards of glass at her feet.

Shadow teleported away, reappearing high over the buildings as she floated there using her own shadow to do so like before. For not...for not... She thought to herself, attempting to not think of her name. The name that held light. The one thing remaining of that life. "Damn him. Damn him for even stating it!" She cursed aloud, the shadows around her shifting to shadows of a fire. "One of light could never comprehend and will continue to condescend the one in the dark. Such a fate, yes? Such irony, as one cannot be without the other." She says, now more to herself, and slowly floats down to the ground.

The shadow flames rose around her, circling her now. "And they, other ones of light, dare to question or mention darkness decides to moralize the city to be of light....but no, the city holds darkness. Much of it, yes?" She says, the shadow flames almost devouring her now. She starts to laugh madly looking to the sky. Her mask's jewels starting to light one by one, and the flames rising higher and higher. "Let tonight hold much for our guest dear, sweet, darkness~" She says, laughing more as the flames slowly devoured her whole.

The shadowy flames fell after, and started to slowly drift back into regular shadows. Shadow gone from sight, yet her mad laugh was echoing through out the walls all through the town.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(She is insane on purpose folks, hope you like ;3)

(It's already night, correct? Or is it already the next day?)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 pm
((I don't think it's night yet, but I could be wrong))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 pm
((Let's assume it's late afternoon.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:30 pm
(Awesome~ Well, titans, expect a visit tonight by my wonderful Shadow ;3 I know you guys are training, so why not encounter a villain at the tower?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:25 pm
Ghost headed into follow Star "...I was kinda expecting a kooler place for this guy"  

Xistund

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:30 pm
"It's more abou hte location than the actual spot." Star explained. She knocked the the door before just stepping on inside. "Castor, I brought someone else to meet you!" She called.

Castor was putting some stuff away to clear off space before asking, "Another new titan I assume?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena watched her mother and Jenos, noting every little move and hoping Raven would teach her the martial arts moves she was using later. It was obvious how this training session was going to end, but Rowena was still enjoying watching them.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((Currently listening to the Teen Titans theme. lol. I miss watching the show...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:05 pm
Draco was making certain to analyze every detail of Raven's fighting style, trying to come up with possible counters, should he have to spar with her, as well. Despite his failures in the previous fights with Brink, he did pay a lot of attention to the slightest details of fighting styles as a way to give him a strategic edge in battle. His icy eyes glowed in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm
Salvador simply watched as Alex reverted back to cheerful, innocent self when she saw the restaurant. The dainty scientist didn't seem to think as she got of the motorcycle and head straight for the door and inside while still wearing the motorcycle helmet. Salvador blinked in confusion as he followed Alex inside. He took his helmet off and placed it under his arm. Salvador then knocked on Alex's head. "Alex, you have to take the helmet off before ordering." The mercenary then turned his attention to the befuddled waitress. Just as Salvador walked in, she was asking Alex where the two would liked to have sit. The tall mercenary pointed to a booth in the corner of of the restaurant.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:22 pm
Let me be. Let me free.

Alex froze as he knocked into the helmet. The knock echoing her ears as she felt them ring in pain. "Right..." She squeaked, slowly taking off the helmet. Her face was bright pink from finding out she walked in with it on. No wonder everyone was looking at me... She thought, almost whining. She eventually took it off, after much distress as she wasn't sure how to.

She carried her helmet with her purse, looking in the direction Salvador pointed. Perfect~ She thought to herself, excited all over again.

The waitress nodded, grabbing two menus. "Welcome back, and welcome to Oni's Grill. What shall I start you two off with?" She says while leading them to their booth. She sat the menus down opposite to each other before moving aside to allow them to sit. "Drinks are on the back, simply take your pick." She said politely, referring to the menus.

Alex sat down randomly, not caring what side. She also sat her helmet beside her, keeping her purse on her shoulder. She was new to this place, so was hesitant what to order. Checking the back of the menu, she saw all the different drinks and decided to have.."Sweet tea, please."

"One sweet tea." The waitress repeated, then looked to Salvador. "And you?"

Let me soar. Let me fly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 pm
Slavador could help but laugh when he saw Alex's embarrassment. Her face was pink as a peach. Salvador could imagine the girl's embarrassment, but chose not to.

The merc walked with his guest over to the booth in the corner of the restaurant The booth was locate at what Salvador considered a bird's eye view of the place. He could see the entrance along with everyone else in the restaurant.

The waitress asked the two what they'd like to drink. "Sake." replied Salvador. The waitress nodded as she wrote down the order. Salvador then looked a small menu flyer for the restaurant's special drinks. One had a picture of a red oni that appeared to be drunk beyond belief. "On second thought, I'll have that." Salvador said pointing to the drink. The waitress, while keeping a calm composure, looked suddenly afraid. "A-as you wish." She replied skiddishly and went off to collect the two's drinks.

Salvador then picked up the flyer and carefully read the drink. It was written Japanese so he couldn't understand. He could still pronounce though. But just barely. "Akuma...mizu.. huh. Wonder what that means." The merc said to himself.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:05 pm
Let me be. Let me free.

Alex watched as Salvador ordered, and watched her leave too. She heard the Japanese spoken by him, and wasn't sure what it meant either. " Well, I hope you enjoy it." She says with a smile, looking at the rest of the menu.

"With the sushi...are you having a roll and then me? Or two rolls each?" She asks, wandering what the method would be. She wasn't one to rush, though, and was hoping she didn't seem like that either. She was curious what type of udon to have, and wanted to ask...I'll wait later, after we discuss the sushi. She searched the menu for other things too, out of curiosity. "What do you usually get?"

Let me soar. Let me fly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:18 pm
"Yes I am called Ghost" He said as he stepped closer to the man "Star told me you can upgrade my suit and your trustworthy. I hope for your sake she's right."  

Xistund

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:24 pm
"The suit?" Castor asked, imediatly looking Ghost over. "Yeah, I can be trusted with an upgrade. Looks military, but it's nothing we're using on the feilds right now. That means wither it's foreign, new technology, or dangerous." Castor smirked. "I won't ask how you got it, or how you even knew about it. Just pay me and this thing will be so far upgraded it'll be like you reached the highest level attainable in a video game."

"We get a friend's discount riiiiiight?" Star suddenly chimed in, putting a hand on Ghost's shoulder and smiling sweetly at Castor.

Castor groaned. "Star! You can't keep doing this to me!"

"Oh come on!" Star whined. "We're the good guys! Plus, you get to tinker with new technology!"

Castor rolled his eyes before saying, "Fine. No need to pay until you come to pick it up. It'll take me a while of looking into it to figure how much an upgrade like this is worth."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games