Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:36 pm
Clasela

What the. xD That sounds so weird haha. How does that correlate to super success? xD
Maybe that's why I don't really get them anymore. I haven't been in towns in like.. a year. I just don't like being there haha.
Did you hear about all of that staff layoffs?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:45 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

It sucks, doesn't it. How long do you have? Mhm, I used to have many more... I miss them all so much. cry Some people don't realise how great animals are.

6 days left for it to be unfrozen , yaay xd Yeah, some people abuse the animals crying so crueel  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 am
Yokies

I have no idea. Some of the weirdest things equal success in that book. xD
        I only go there to meet friends and catch up, but like always, I'm bombarded by weirdos.
        No? On Gaia? Or?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 am
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

That's not that long~ It really is cruel. Animals are harmless creatures.

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:16 am
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

That's not that long~ It really is cruel. Animals are harmless creatures.

Ahehehe, yeah ~ 3nodding Animals are harmless unless provoked 4laugh , I learned that from TV xd geez, how bad timing if the new items are crying I just spent my cash stare dang u cruel woooorld ! scream crying oh btw, I have a question .. Will the item be unfrozen after 1 week even if you wear it or not wear it? cat_question

-= cat_rofl cat_redface yum_puddi cat_redface cat_rofl =-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 am
Clasela

I've got to see that book then, I must have dreams like that. XD I'll have to find a copy somewhere on eBay or something haha.
I usually just stick to mails and comments, so I always have them to look back on, and I don't get creepers trying to get in on the conversation. No privacy in towns, I tell ya. gonk
Yeah, on Gaia. They let go these staffers; (copy/paste from a thread).
[JK] - dev
mlos - QA/dev
buki - artist
PRlSM - artist
Muscular Baby - writer
Grahammather - no idea what he did
alexbenjamen - dev
panagrammic - dev
tiranaki - admin *contract expiration last month
Harbinger of Pandamonium - admin *contract expiration (probably last month too)
Derlaine - dev/app game artist
jseverin - dev *no recent activity since 2012

I think with those people it's pretty much the entire Heralds of Chaos team and the people who were being paid the most.
Heralds of Chaos was a big flop, so I assume they fired them to make up for the loss. There is a new CEO making these decisions.
The remaining staff weren't happy about it, they never even got the chance to say goodbye to them in person.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:17 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I am too honestly; I guess I'm not as effected by losing friends as I used to be, or maybe he just wasn't a very good one.
      My cat that I used to have, my favorite one, she was a hunter and would catch us mice and birds all the time and leave them at our front door to show what a good job she did. We'd always end up tossing the bodies into the forest because we lived in a swamp / forest cole de sac area. I never looked at the bodies so. Lol.
      I don't remember what it was anymore. xD
      Well basically, the Crooked Man used to live in the same apartment as David; because David and the Crooked Man are similar they were on the same wave length. One part of the Crooked Man wanted David to fall and kill himself just as he did himself, though another part of him wanted to save David so he can continue on and realize what he had and stuff. It's suppose to be a motivational ending where even when things are bad you just got to push through and stuff. xP
      So do I, I can't wait to see the next thing he comes up with. >o<
      Don't worry about it; that sounds fun, especially on a warm day. x3

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:53 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

True, and some are just born dangerous. My mum had a horse like that. Hahaha! Oh you poor dear~ Yes, it doesn't matter whether or not you wear it. You just can't gift/trade/sell it.

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:00 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

True, and some are just born dangerous. My mum had a horse like that. Hahaha! Oh you poor dear~ Yes, it doesn't matter whether or not you wear it. You just can't gift/trade/sell it.

*nods nods * xd . Oh! I want to ride a horse whee , a white one xd , I rode on a horse before but it was years ago ~ yes yes, I am poor xd or just unlucky stare Thanks for answering my question 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:21 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I could have, but it was never really my thing. You're welcome. I'm glad to answer most questions that I actually know. whee

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 pm
Broken Heart Production

That sounds like my parents old dog. It's funny how they do that. My dog just finds dead things and rolls in them. I always have to bath her. blargh.
        I figured that much, and his crooked neck was from hanging himself. I read somewhere that Sissi, D and Fluffy were all parts of the crooked man. I started to watch an LP of Paranoiac by PewDiePie. I don't think I could play it, it looks far too scary for my liking, though it's okay watching it. Could you link me to your LP for it?
        It'll be exciting whatever it is. I'd like something like Misao, that just really hooked my attention with the characters.
        It was, I go an hour before dark and just as I get home, it's just on dark. I'm going again this afternoon. I have to tone up before my sister's wedding so I look fab in my bridesmaid dress.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:39 pm
Yokies

Haha, me too~ Although the only dreams I've been having lately don't really have a theme, so it's hard to interpret them. I'll take a look and see if I can find you the same edition.
        Oh I know! I always have people interupting and it's just such a pain in the bum when you are trying to catch up with friends.
        Oh my goodness... That's a lot of people... I can't say I've ever played HoC. /feelsguilty.
        Oh really now? I wonder what's in store for Gaia... I'm always supporting it by buying cash, so there's no way Gaia will ever go broke with me as a member.
        That's so horrible.. It would be so hard working for a place like this, especially when developing new games.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:41 pm
Clasela

I suppose we still have dreams people have yet to crack haha. It makes me wonder what we're really thinking about subconsciously.
That's the kind of stuff I wouldn't be able to handle, which is why I stick to comments, mails, and I suppose you can say guilds as well now that I think about it haha.
Yeah, it definitely is, especially since the team wasn't HUGE to begin with, really. I didn't really play HoC either. My boyfriend liked it, but he didn't play it like every day or anything.
As far as we've been told, things will still continue how they've been planned, nothing is really going to change. I guess the CEO just needed to cut some losses.
It definitely is, it all depends on how your creations are received. If they're not taken well, which means bringing in the money, then you could really be screwed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:10 pm
Yokies

True. No dictionary mentions being chased by skeletons. If they did, I would discover what I've been dreaming about for years. xD
        Yeah, I only go into towns for quick conversations.
        I haven't heard of many people who played it at all actually. But it's still sad. I bet they had big hopes for it.
        That's good. How do you know so much? Have I missed something? :O
        Mhm, it's just one of those things. I couldn't work at a job like that, too much pressure for perfection.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:17 pm
Clasela

That sounds terrifying. O.o I would have asked anyone about that, holy crap. xD
That's pretty nice. I think the sad part is, I'd rather go into towns than use the Meebo IM. I just don't like it. o.o
I'm pretty sure they did. It was different and had amazing art, but I guess that just wasn't enough to draw people in.
I read threads in the GCD forum. xD If anything, people there WILL get answers haha. They can't go without knowing what is going on.
Yeah. ; A; It's just scary.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games