Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

[.Cho.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:31 am
mwahahaa... time to add a dash of pink!

Joi! I'm not gunna say the over cliched "I'm new here" ...cause to me that's rather obvious!

I'm Cho, or you can call me....no.. just Cho. D:
I've been on Gaia for a good 2 years now[I had another account], I'm still high school, so that gives you a range of age.. I still don't feel comfortable saying my age online. Although I'm certain my good friend on Gaia said it in my profile cause my birthday just passed.. xD

Yup... :stretches: Read my profile if yah wanna know more.
Thanks for the acceptance into this guild.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:00 pm
Hello! Random stuff about myself:

My favorite color is orange.

I like to write.

I spend too much time on the internet.

I like to roleplay.

domokun <--I've always wanted to use that emoticon but can never find a use for it....

I can't think of anything else to put here about myself.

I like getting random PMs. Or non-random PMs. Whichever floats your boat.

I like the name of this guild.

Now I really can't think of anything else to say about myself.  

Aightynine

[+.kat.+]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:07 pm
HI.
I am Katarina but almost every one calls me Kat. I am female. I am 13 years old. And I really like the color pink and volleyball. If you would like to find out more about me, check out my profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:37 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Tak, I'm 22 & from PA. I've been secretly watching this guild for a while now and finally decided to join. It's really neat, I love all the different subforums. I'm glad I was accepted and look forward to hanging out with everyone. 3nodding  

Tak Latem

1,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tyle Donigan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:21 pm
Hello, everyone...My name is Tyle Donigan. My age is of no concern or consiquence to anyone, including myself at the moment. My duty as of now is to investigate a historic site of an almost mythical proportion and prepare it for company such as yourself. more on that later...

In the mean-time, I write in my journal and post it regularly.......and if you'de be so kind, I'll like someone to read and even comment on my journal...whenever I next write in it........

*bows*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:52 pm
Hallo there. My name is Tricia, and I'm 16 =) I enjoy reading, playing video games, sitting at the computer... I'm very lazy. It's great.  

PsychoDagger

[Kat.astrophe]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:40 am
The name is Kat. You can call me Kat. I'm fifteen years old, starting my Sophomore year in highschool. I enjoy reading, writing, and randomness. And yeah.....anything else you want to know about me, you'll just have to ask. I might answer......maybe.......

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:53 pm
User Image
Hi...I'm heather, I live in Luton, England and at the moment am very happy, I have just got back from the theatre at my school...my friend robert took me to see a production there. We had a laugh, almost fell asleep, had a cuddle then had a laugh again. So I have decided to put my good mood to use and join a good guild...so, hi!

User Image

hevss-

Meldisse

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:25 pm
Hello!

I'm Meldisse here are somethings about me.

20yrs.

D.O.B. 10/27/85

Um... Can't think of much to say right now....
If you would like to get to know me more... feel free to look in my profile... and leave a comment if you like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:37 pm
zphal_girl87
Come on in and introduce yourselves! Tell us as much, or as little, about yourself as you like. Maybe your age and gender, or how long you've been on Gaia, whatever you like! Share your interests and find a friend! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope this becomes an active and fun guild to be at! whee

Hi... I'm Casey, I'm thirteen. And its 1:36 AM... g2g 2 bed! nighty night!  

januaryfreeze92

WigglyGoat

Wheezing Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:39 pm
Salutations!

I just joined. Well, technically I joined a few hours ago, but Gaia kept saying that there was an intaction thing or whatever and wouldn't let me get to these forums. Anyway.

My name is Courtney. I'm 16 on August 28th (Yay), and I am always bored. Here's a message I came up with earlier out of such boredom:

Agh!!!
I am SO INCREDIBLY BORED!!
I swear I am about to go out of my mind.
Stop this boredom!
Before I do something incredibly stupid!
Like kill my neighbor,
Or eat a golfball,
Or click on one of these stupid popup adds!
So STOP THIS BOREDOM!!
Talk to me. Message me. Give me the URL for a good website, for Christ's sake. Something! Please! I'm desperate!

Okay. Here's some more stuff about me. =)

I'm from Woodland, California ('bout a 15 minute drive from Sacramento). I have an obsession with wolves and Siberian Huskies. I made up the word "Ninja-chicken" (or atleast I believe I did) a few months ago, and use it offen. My hair is brown (shortish), my eyes are blue (dark blue/grey/green near pupil), I'm 5'7"... Hmm...

I like to draw, write, read, make stuff. The word "stooge", tea, Monzerella Cheese, the colors blue and green, leopards, Ragnarok Online, Gunbound, acting stupid, being with my friends, metal detectors, Andy, talking to people I like, Linkin Park, Myspace ( >.>; ), computers, videogames, We <3 Katamari, and.... *Takes breath*

I dislike cows, the color yellow, vaccums, insect spray, Chows, Rhotwilers (sp?), children, babies, dancing in public, tobacco, noobs, spaghetti, Canada, mushy love stories, other people's feet, flying insects, what people refer to as "grills" (for your mouth), whatever it is that my 10 year old cousin is mixing together right now.

Okay! And there I go! All about me. Soo... Read this.. and.. Do whatever. Because it doesn't matter if you read it or not. It's posted now. So yeah. =)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:43 pm
Faile LaRue
Salutations!

I just joined. Well, technically I joined a few hours ago, but Gaia kept saying that there was an intaction thing or whatever and wouldn't let me get to these forums. Anyway.

My name is Courtney. I'm 16 on August 28th (Yay), and I am always bored. Here's a message I came up with earlier out of such boredom:

Agh!!!
Stop this boredom!
Like kill my neighbor,
Or eat a golfball,
So STOP THIS BOREDOM!!
Talk to me. Message me. Give me the URL for a good website, for Christ's sake. Something! Please! I'm desperate!

I'm from Woodland, California ('bout a 15 minute drive from Sacramento). I have an obsession with wolves and Siberian Huskies. I made up the word "Ninja-chicken" (or atleast I believe I did) a few months ago, and use it offen. My hair is brown (shortish), my eyes are blue (dark blue/grey/green near pupil), I'm 5'7"... Hmm...

I like to draw, write, read, make stuff. The word "stooge", tea, Monzerella Cheese, the colors blue and green, leopards, Ragnarok Online, Gunbound, acting stupid, being with my friends, metal detectors, Andy, talking to people I like, Linkin Park, Myspace ( >.>; ), computers, videogames, We <3 Katamari, and.... *Takes breath*

I dislike cows, the color yellow, vaccums, insect spray, Chows, Rhotwilers (sp?), children, babies, dancing in public, tobacco, noobs, spaghetti, Canada, mushy love stories, other people's feet, flying insects, what people refer to as "grills" (for your mouth), whatever it is that my 10 year old cousin is mixing together right now.

Okay! And there I go! All about me. Soo... Read this.. and.. Do whatever. Because it doesn't matter if you read it or not. It's posted now. So yeah. =)

OMG! I DISLIKE VACUUMS TOOO!!! lol, im so serious...  

januaryfreeze92

uchiha_itachi12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:47 pm
bakabaka135
Faile LaRue
Salutations!

Agh!!!
Stop this boredom!
Like kill my neighbor,
Or eat a golfball,
So STOP THIS BOREDOM!!

OMG! I DISLIKE VACUUMS TOOO!!! lol, im so serious...

me too, by d wy my name is Phil  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:48 am
I don't know if i've already posted an intro or not. I don't really recall joining this guild, but hey...*shrug*...I geuss that's what happens when you loan your account out for 6 months, lol. At any rate, I'm up for being part of an interesting guild *crosses fingers*

anyways, I'm shannan. I just finished my first year at college, studying to be a high school english teacher. I'm an avid bookworm, and stuffyness. oh and also i'm the weird one in most of the groups i'm in....

*holds out hand with the intention of shaking and being friends*

Shadow_people

Dirtydeedsthundajig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:49 pm
I am yet another person lured in by the tantalizing words, "Why Not?" I am 19 and a female. I have been on Gaia for almost 2 years. Pm me anytime, heck I'm bored enough, to talk to anyone.....no offense.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games