Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: an odd looking biker outfit
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), smartphone

Veronica, almost breaking the speed limit, drives her bike through the streets to the moon ducks cafe. She is going to meet her cousin for some coffee while she continues her job hunting, along the way she didnt realize she shifted her body into her dragonoid form. Once she reached her destination she parks her bike and runs in still in her dragonoid form, looks around for the cafe and walks in looking for her cousin only to bump into someone, she then turns around apologising saying " please excuse me I am sorry for running into you, i was looking for my cousin"

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku let out a small gasp as she felt someone bump into her, the tigress turning just a little so see who it was and offer her apologies for being in the way. It looked to be a young girl with features of a dragon though she apologized first. Kiku gave her a gentle smile and a bow "No no its my fault for being in the way. I do hope you find your cousin." she said before turning back to the counter.

The barista handed her as small cup of her drink and a plate of the pie she wanted or rather a few as she balanced them gently on her arm. She would nod to the blonde woman before making her way, as carefully as she could over to a table though having to reorient herself several times to avoid her dropping all of the delicate glass tableware. Once she found an empty table to worked to gently put her stuff down "Perfect!" though realizing she was being a bit too loud for where she was.

She would put her hands together to offer up a small prayer before she started to enjoy her meal making her way through the pie slices in great big bites first, wears twitching in pleasure but that was expected. The espresso was next...a few laps before she paused to ponder on its taste.

She wasn't sure she liked it and may have just preferred tea but she was never one to let things go to waste.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Cafe // オカシ$940.0 // 同朋: No one // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Ragnarok Akumachi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veronica nods and says " Thank you and hope you have a nice day" she then turned to the counter and ordered a cappuccino. While she waited she looked around the counters, tables and she could not find her cousins anywhere, infact all the tables are full. She does however steal a glance at the woman she bumped into before and tried averting her eyes but ends up being drawn back to looking at her. Thinking it is rush she then turns around and continues to wait for her drink, all the while waiting and watching for her cousin to show up. After a few minutes Veronica's name is called, and she turns to pick up her order, then turns again walking around to find an empty table or counter to sit. But couldnt find a table available but kept stealing more glances at the woman she saw before

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku could help but ask for a few pieces more to satisfy her her craving and even a bit more of the coffee as well...it was gross but strangely she liked it. She would be back at her table to eat and devour more slices of pie before she noticed something. The blonde one. Staring at her on occasion but even more than that it looked like she couldn't find a place. Kiku smiled at her "You can sit here if you want. I've got room." kind and inviting before she went back to devouring and stacking plates.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Cafe // オカシ$940.0 // 同朋: No one // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Ragnarok Akumachi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:16 am

To no avail, Veronica couldnt find a seat, however she turns when the woman she was stealing glances at before ovvered her a place at her table. Veronica nodded and quickly sat down. "Thank you very much for letting me sit at your table." she said with a nod as she put her cappuccino down on the table. "my name is Veronica, it is nice to meet you, and once again sorry for bumping into you. When it comes to my cousin I have a habbit of being on guard and looking around so she doesnt suprise me, she has a habbit of doing thing..."she looked down with an odd expression.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:41 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:47 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Pushing the door open, that familiar smell that Esmee adored so much hit her nose. Ah nothing like the smell of coffee to perk one up, especially a big caffeine lover like the witch. The accompanying smell of baked goods was also nice as well. There was only one more thing that'd make this whole thing amazing, spending some time with her handsome beau. She'd text Etana earlier in the day asking if he wanted to meet up, then that she'd be at Moonbucks cafe. Really the thought of a cute. impromptu cafe date was the main reason Esmee hadn't made her own coffee today. Not like she ever could stop with just one cup given her borderline addiction to the stuff but that was neither here nor there! Moving to stand in line, she already knew what she wanted since she'd visited Moonbucks quite a few times. One order later she was seated at a table by the window with a cappuccino topped with a dusting of cocoa and a slice of red velvet cake. Now all she needed was her suave, dashing companion, sipping her drink with a cheerful hum as she scrolled through her phone.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $873 ღ My Location: Moonbucks Cafe ღ My Company: Alone ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Feeling Batty, Coat Boots, Necklace, Nails ღ My Thoughts: Ahh sweet caffeine~ ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

"Esmee"

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:20 pm
User Image

-⚔-Etana Shenshen-⚔-

The Cursed Adventurer

-═══════ι▬▬ﺤ

An impromptu date in a coffee shop? Well that suited Etana just fine he had to admit. It had been some time since he had picked coffee over a cup of poison but this was as good a time as any to meet up with the latest object of his affection. He told her he'd e there in a flash and with that was off from his home and straight towards the coffee shop in what would seem like minutes. It was just lucky he had been looking to buy some hair supplies anyway so he was already out and about.

It took no time at all for the golden eyed warrior to lay his eyes on the beautiful with sitting at the table looking quite adorable at her phone. He strode forward with pride only pausing to give the woman at the counter his order "Turkish Coffee with Rosewater and two cake pops." a rather romantic order but also just a taste he was having. He didn't mind coffee but he was mostly here for the beautiful woman.

Once he had it he would make his move back over to the Witch, placing a hand on the chair across from her as he took his place, placing his things down gently. He would smile at her, matching the look on her face as bet as he could.
"I do love to see that cheerful beam on your face Lady Han." he would reach over to take her hand and place a kiss on it if she would permit either way he would sit back, making no mystery of the fact he was not wearing any thing under the button up shirt which was left wide open keeping his physique on display.

"I certainly hope I can make it brighter however. How are you?"

▬ι═══════ﺤ

Location:[Moonbuck?]✉✉✉Companion:[Esmee]✉✉✉Mood:[Rowdy]✉✉✉ Partner:[Solo]

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain