Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 pm
Items, items, items.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:36 pm
Hahaha yeah I wouldn't want to use any items I haven't earned. It would seem out of place and it looks like there are missions to get items from so I'll just have to do those.  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:46 pm
Seems like you don't have a mission for every type of item. Need help with that, Sub? I could probably come up with something...

Also, thinking about doing a Unova version of the Evo. Stone misison, just because it'd be a great excuse to come across 'dat Drillbur'.

EDIT: On second thought, may have Sunny evolve first.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:49 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Seems like you don't have a mission for every type of item. Need help with that, Sub? I could probably come up with something...

Also, thinking about doing a Unova version of the Evo. Stone misison, just because it'd be a great excuse to come across 'dat Drillbur'.

EDIT: On second thought, may have Sunny evolve first.
Feel free to submit mission ideas.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 pm
I may just do that. Thanks, Sub.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:35 pm
You know, despite being an adult and haven't really "celebrated" my birthday since I was like, fourteen, I still get excited every year, can't help it. I don't expect anything special to happen on my birthday, since nothing really does (not complaining), but I still get excited, I'm such a kid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 pm
I don't remember ever really celebrating my birthday and of course now that I'm a Jehovah's Witness I wouldn't, but I am going to be 30 in just over a month so it feels kind of odd. I guess I would say I'm kind of excited to be turning 30. I feel like at 30 I'm no longer a kid. I know legally you're an adult at 18, but I haven't felt like an adult until this year. Probably because of my emotional age being 12 years younger then my actual age according to my therapist and testing. xp So this year I will actually have the emotional age of someone who is 18 so perhaps that's why becoming 30 is like finally becoming an adult to me hahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:08 pm
Congratulations on turning 30, Rhyme. I never thought I'd meet someone in Snagem that was older than me, but you got me beat by a year..  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Congratulations on turning 30, Rhyme. I never thought I'd meet someone in Snagem that was older than me, but you got me beat by a year..

Hahaha that isn't by much then, but it's nice to know that there is someone who is actually close to my age for once. Well actually when I first joined Snagem in 2004 the leader then was 1 year older then me razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:13 pm
I am now of the rank to have non-evolutionary pokemon. I'm requesting permission to have my Aerodacyl fossil become a living breathing pokemon on my next mission please. ^_^  

RhymeJW

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm
Veronica wants a sableye, anyone up for making a mission for that? P: I don't feel like making the mission myself because it'd be a bit unfair... /nudges people

i can offer stuff in return? 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:46 am
DignityPower
Veronica wants a sableye, anyone up for making a mission for that? P: I don't feel like making the mission myself because it'd be a bit unfair... /nudges people

Here you go, but it has to be approved first by a tier member high enough to create missions hahaha

Lavender Town Ghosts

In Lavender Town lies the Pokemon Tower, home to deceased Pokemon. Of course, people in the town believe in ghosts and believe that the Pokemon haven't properly been put to rest. So, a group of town residents have been going to Pokemon Tower and digging up Pokemon out of the grave, thinking that digging them up and putting them out in a field may help. Now, for some reason, the police hasn't reacted to this at all. Your job is to go and stop these residents. You'll battle 2-5 residents that have two Pokemon. Then you'll face the leader of the group who has four Pokemon.

Objectives:
-Defeat 2-5 residents that have two Pokemon
-Defeat the Leader who has four Pokemon
(Make sure the pokemon are according to your rank

Pokemon: You may catch/snag ONE ghost or dark pokemon according to your rank.

Rewards: based on story  

RhymeJW

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 am
RhymeJW
DignityPower

Here you go, but it has to be approved first by a tier member high enough to create missions hahaha

Lavender Town Ghosts

In Lavender Town lies the Pokemon Tower, home to deceased Pokemon. Of course, people in the town believe in ghosts and believe that the Pokemon haven't properly been put to rest. So, a group of town residents have been going to Pokemon Tower and digging up Pokemon out of the grave, thinking that digging them up and putting them out in a field may help. Now, for some reason, the police hasn't reacted to this at all. Your job is to go and stop these residents. You'll battle 2-5 residents that have two Pokemon. Then you'll face the leader of the group who has four Pokemon.

Objectives:
(Make sure the pokemon are according to your rank

Pokemon: You may catch/snag ONE ghost or dark pokemon according to your rank.

Rewards: based on story

thank you so much 4laugh
hmmm... what level ish should the opponent's pokes be?
SubonicXP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:03 am
Quote:

Lavender Town Ghosts

Objectives:
(Make sure the Pokemon are according to your rank)

Pokemon: You may catch/snag ONE Ghost Pokemon according to your rank.

Rewards: Based on story.

Slight edits, but otherwise approved.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 am
all right, thanks! :3  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games