Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:34 pm
Still blushing a bit, Strike stood there with her for a few minutes. "Well, there are only two rooms left, a spare bedroom and the evening dining hall. Its probably getting late, maybe we should just skip to the dining hall and make a bite to eat. What do you say Xixi?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:41 pm
Xixi nodded and took his hand into hers. "Yes, I'm famished!" She said looking around the room one last time before being taken away to the kitchen.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:32 pm
Strike talked with her as they walked slowly. "Remember those vegetables and fruits you had at the restaurant in the mountains? Well, I have it set up just the same here, so we can cook up some culinary delights tonight. Do you want to make the dinner or dessert?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:41 am
Xixi wrapped her arm around Strikes and rested her head on his shoulder as they continued to walk further down the hall. "Hmm tough choices...I'll do dessert. It sounds fun to make." She said followed by a short giggle.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:37 pm
Twilight decided that instead of walking out he would stay in the shadows and watch of any signs of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:19 pm
Strike nodded as they walked, cradling her back as they walked. "OK, I'm in a pot roast mood. Some fresh veggies should set it off well. And some white potatoes, and I mean white as in the skin is white too. That should make some taste mashed potatoes. What do you think Xixi? Sound good?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:38 pm
Xixi turned to him and smiled widly. "Sounds very good! I can't wait to eat dinner. Gosh, I'm starving like mad." Xixi said holding her stomach. She hadn't eaten properly the last few weeks due to some problems she's been having, but throwing that aside, she was looking forward to her dinner with Strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Strike smiled. "I trust you make a grand dessert. Fresh fruit is in quite the abundance since the machines have picked food for the week. You have a wide selection, I won't spoil it the." With a slight chuckle, Strike lead Xixi around to the night dinning hall and showed her into the kitchen. It had two sides, as if it had been separated for dessert and dinner cooking. "Lets have at it shall we?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:40 pm
"Cause I fell off the bed..." Tiger's voice also muffled looks around suspicously and looks at his eyes. "..." After a few seconds Ty pokes his nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:02 pm
((Everyone im going to be taking a long break......i have thing i need to sort out with Kiome in rl so i will be gone for a few months.......thanks i had fun))  

Twilight Walker

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:22 pm
((Awww... okay. Bye crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:05 am
((Alright...ok...*sigh* back in buisness...))

Zack wiggled his noes and sat up on his bed. He looked down at Tiger and smiled. "Come on now, get up" He said continuing to smile. He felt comfortable with her and free to be a bit silly at times.

Xixi smiled at Strike and nodded once before going to the one side of the kitchen. First she wanted to get out a few fruits before starting to pull out anything else. Her choices were as follows: apples, oranges, grapes, and peaches. They were are washed and ready for her to do her magic with them.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Tiger smiles then disappears, then hops up onto the bed as a fluffy white bunny and wiggles her nose at him. "I can wiggle my nose to!.. I want carrot juice now. Have you ever been to the Wandering Star cafe?" Ty sits in the cute fluffy bunny position and lets one of her ears flop over.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:18 pm
Strike cracked his knuckles and began to work. He pulled some meat from the fridge and seasoned it well. Slicing some vegetables to place in the bottom, Strike smiled as his culinary arts had not dulled at all. He pulled some red wine from the cabinet bellow and poured some in with the roast. With a few cuts in the meat, Strike stuck rosemary and thyme in the holes. A over preheat later, the roast was cooking and filling the kitchen with the smells of fresh herbs and vegetables.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:50 pm
Zack lifted a brow and shook his head. "No miss bunny, I have not." He picked her up and looked at her as she was a bunny. "If you wish, I can call Geoffry to get you some carrots?"

Xixi got straight to work and began to peal her fruits and placing them into two identical bowls.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games