Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 pm
Well, I would normally go for wine or perhaps a bit of brandy now and then, jhal I think I am in the mood for this mixed drink jabbress once recommended to me. Unfortunately I do not know how to make it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:41 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Well, I would normally go for wine or perhaps a bit of brandy now and then, jhal I think I am in the mood for this mixed drink jabbress once recommended to me. Unfortunately I do not know how to make it sweatdrop

Hmm, and what drink would that be, Ryzan? smile I may not drink a lot of different cocktails, but I do know my way around when it comes to making them! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm
Ah... it was... um... redface I believe she said the name was... redface "screaming orgasm" redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm
* walks up from his room and notices Katana and Ryzan in the bar * Hey Katana..How are you? Ryzan..

(( YAY!!!! blaugh No boom on this convoy ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 pm
(( YAY!!!! Good to have you back in one piece! heart ))

LOL! That's an easy one....

1 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish cream
1/2 oz Kahlua

*Goes behind the bar and mixes Ryzan the cocktail. She slides it across the bar to him, then lifts her beer in a toast.* To you, Ryzan, our new manager! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:58 pm
* retrieves his brandy and glass and pours himself a quick glass * So Katana..* pulls out the keys to the clinic * Its officially mine now  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:02 pm
*gives Black a huge grin* Well, I say we start planning a Grand Opening Party! xd Congratulations, Black! *gives him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 pm
* smiles at her * Yes I do say we should...I already have the stuff set up inside it * chuckles * But I do need it taken up with Psyzapp first because I would like to see all of you come...I do so cherish all of your support. * gets up and finishes his drink and starts to head to his room * I need to get back to bed you two. Just came up for a quick drink. I will see you both soon, and Katana..if you see her before I do, bring it up to her. Thanks. good night

(( hey all I just got back so I need to hit the hay. talk to you all soon. ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm
*nods his hello to Black and enjoys his drink*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm
Hmmm, say Ryzan, how do you think Psyzapp would feel about us closing for a few hours on the night we do Black's grand opening? We could always let people know to come there for his party. *takes a sip of her beer.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm
*Walks out of her quarters, through the corridor, into her office and then the Main Bar. She sees Katana and Ryzan and smiles. Hi Katana…hi Ryzan! *goes over to Ryzan, hugs him and kisses both sides of his face.* How is everyone doing this evening? Say Ryzan, did you look over those portfolios? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:28 pm
Damn, I was just thinking about you! xd Black was here earlier, he has ownership of the clinic and wants to have a grand opening party there. He wants all of us from MW in attendance, so I was just pondering how you'd feel about closing for a few hours so that we can attend.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:33 pm
A party? cool Oh that sounds like fun. When does he want to have this party. I would be happy to close for a while so everyone can go. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 pm
Perhaps I can send him a case of Champagne. I believe I have some cases of Cristal in the wine cellar if I'm not mistaken. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm
Psyzapp
A party? cool Oh that sounds like fun. When does he want to have this party. I would be happy to close for a while so everyone can go. xd

He wasn't quite sure when, he wanted to make sure it would be fine for all of us to go. We can let him know next time we see him. smile

Oh, and on another note, let me know about that side job you wanted me to do for you. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games