Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:46 pm
*Sips Cosmo and watches Bandaidd leave.* O negative…I'm A positive. Too bad Black isn't here, he'd know where to find some blood for Icy in a big hurry.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 pm
redface Even I have my limits, jabbress redface As bronretla as that sounds, I do not believe I could possibly take on that many men. redface Perhaps narrowing down the candidates before "interviews", as you both suggested, would be best.

*jumps with surprise at bandaidd's sudden entrace and exit*
Gi ussta! eek Did she say O negative? That would be mzilst difficult to find...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 pm
Psyzapp
*Sips Cosmo and watches Bandaidd leave.* O negative…I'm A positive. Too bad Black isn't here, he'd know where to find some blood for Icy in a big hurry.

*sighs* I'm O negative....guess I'll go....if I'm not back soon, come save my a** from bandaidd! *leaves MW and heads to the cabana bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
If Katana is O negative, I am surprised that Black had not taken a liking to her rather than Lady Leko.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:55 pm
confused What is it about O negative? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:03 pm
(( I don't know...but there's only one person allowed near my neck and it ain't Black! rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 pm
O negative is a very rare blood type and very pure. So much so in fact that it is compatible to every other blood type.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:14 pm
(( which is funny b/c I'm Oneg IRL..... confused ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:14 pm
So…are you telling me that Katana is "very pure"? LMAO *Laughs hysterically, puts her head down on the bar and hits the bar with her fist.* rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:18 pm
Psyzapp
So…are you telling me that Katana is "very pure"? LMAO *Laughs hysterically, puts her head down on the bar and hits the bar with her fist.* rofl rofl rofl rofl

((HEY, I'M PURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream twisted ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:36 pm
{{If you ever donate blood and give them your contact number, I can almost guarantee you that they will hound you for furture donations for as long as you have that number}}

*giggles*
Gi ussta~ "Pure" as far as blood goes at least wink I do not know all the technicalities of it all, jhal the blood cells of that specific type, if I remember correctly, are devoid of all antigens which could cause complications in transfusions. All other blood types carry some sort of antigen, or perhaps some other characteristic that I am incorrectly calling "antigen", which make them incompatable with certain other blood types.

It is often the best blood type to use in the instance that a person who has very low immunity, such as young ones, is in need of a transfusion. Unfortunately for those who are O negative, while their blood can be given to those of any other blood type, they cannot accept blood from any other type except their own.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:39 pm
*wanders in for a few* Hi everyone!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 pm
*waves*
Vendui', icywind~ How are you this isto?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*waves*
Vendui', icywind~ How are you this isto?

*nods a hello* I'm doing well, thanks. You?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 pm
*yawns* Hi Icywind.

Well I need to get some sleep. Big day of pampering tomorrow. *winks at Ryzan* We will leave bright and early in the morning and be gone most of the day. Get some rest tonight Ryzan so you can see what it's all about.

Have a good evening everyone. *drinks the rest of her Cosmo, walks into her office, through the passageway, down the corridor and enters into her room.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games