Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Battle Training Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 ... 1789 1790 1791 1792 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's grosser than gross?
10 Sith apprentices in one garbage can!
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
1 Sith apprentice in 10 garbage cans!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Venomisci's Lightsaber Training room floor!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
The little "gifts" from Darth Scoobadoobacus' booty!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Scabrous constantly slurping up the blood from his never-healing mouth wound!
44%
 44%  [ 57 ]
Total Votes : 127

DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:29 pm
Darkerdemons
emotion_dowant Uses a duster to stir up a cloud of dust and conceal her attacks.

Darkerdemons = 250
Droid = 140

I believe, from this point forward, I will first run a simulation based upon your programming suggestions before making any *brzzzt!* final modifications.

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 140  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:31 pm
Nia Phoenix
New droid - sticking with Medium

Nia Phoenix = 250
Droid = 250

Fresh from the med bay, pulling the Kolo patches off her knees as she enters the training room, Nia spies her opponent - not wanting to waste any time she raises her palms and once again brings the crackling blue light to her fingertips before release and arc of lightning at the droid

Nia Phoenix = 250
Droid = 195

The droid takes a programming modification to behave as the master of this Temple, and reroutes the energy coursing through it's circuits into it's saber. Thus imbued, the droid jabs the saber at the girl's abdomen.

Nia Phoenix = 195
Droid = 195  

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Darkerdemons rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:48 pm
DD-SCRAPS
Young apprentice, Darkerdemons; I have made the suggested upgrades to my droids, but they don't seem to be as deadly. Of course, they are definitely *brzzzt!* deadly to soap scum and grime, but I think the modified programming is faulty.

Darkerdemons = 250
Droid = 140

ninja Maybe if I whack the droid a few times with this broom the faulty programming parts will fix themselves?

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 140  
Darkerdemons rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:49 pm
DD-SCRAPS

Of course, I should have taken into consideration "human error" when making the modifications.

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 140

ninja Don't forget to consider machine error too! Looks like something's sparking a bit. Is the droid supposed to smoke and fizzle like that?

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:51 pm
DD-SCRAPS
I believe, from this point forward, I will first run a simulation based upon your programming suggestions before making any *brzzzt!* final modifications.

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 140

4laugh The droid should learn baking too! So it can make tasty snacks for the trainees!

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:12 pm
Darkerdemons
DD-SCRAPS
Young apprentice, Darkerdemons; I have made the suggested upgrades to my droids, but they don't seem to be as deadly. Of course, they are definitely *brzzzt!* deadly to soap scum and grime, but I think the modified programming is faulty.

Darkerdemons = 250
Droid = 140

ninja Maybe if I whack the droid a few times with this broom the faulty programming parts will fix themselves?

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 140

Yes. I think showing the droid that cleaning supplies may also be used as effective *brzzzt!* weapons is a certain way to insure the programming fusion takes hold.

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85  

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:14 pm
Darkerdemons
DD-SCRAPS

Of course, I should have taken into consideration "human error" when making the modifications.

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 140

ninja Don't forget to consider machine error too! Looks like something's sparking a bit. Is the droid supposed to smoke and fizzle like that?

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85

I will not take machine error into consideration at all. I am completely operational and all of my circuits are functioning perfectly. It was obviously your insistence on modifying the droid's programming to hold more than one directive which has caused this *brzzzt!* particular malfunction.

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:15 pm
Darkerdemons
DD-SCRAPS

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 140

4laugh The droid should learn baking too! So it can make tasty snacks for the trainees!

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85

Let's see if it even knows how to properly use it's flamethrower to bake the snacks first.

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85  

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Darkerdemons rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:34 pm
DD-SCRAPS

Yes. I think showing the droid that cleaning supplies may also be used as effective *brzzzt!* weapons is a certain way to insure the programming fusion takes hold.

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85

Dumps soapy water on the droid.

ninja The droid needs to be clean as well to effectively clean the temple!

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85  
Darkerdemons rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:36 pm
DD-SCRAPS
I will not take machine error into consideration at all. I am completely operational and all of my circuits are functioning perfectly. It was obviously your insistence on modifying the droid's programming to hold more than one directive which has caused this *brzzzt!* particular malfunction.

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85

emotion_kirakira How can you blame me for the droid's faults? I'm just a young trainee with a broom~

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 pm
DD-SCRAPS
Let's see if it even knows how to properly use it's flamethrower to bake the snacks first.

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85

ninja Make sure it doesn't burn the snacks! Maybe I should demonstrate first...

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:43 pm
Darkerdemons
DD-SCRAPS

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85

Dumps soapy water on the droid.

ninja The droid needs to be clean as well to effectively clean the temple!

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85

I'm sorry for the ineffectiveness of your water attack, student, but I have anticipated the need for water-resistant armor as soon as *brzzzt!* I installed the secondary cleaning program. Besides, the droid uses boric acid to do most of it's cleaning.

Darkerdemons = 30
Droid = 85  

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:45 pm
Darkerdemons
DD-SCRAPS

Darkerdemons = 140
Droid = 85

emotion_kirakira How can you blame me for the droid's faults? I'm just a young trainee with a broom~

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85

I blame the meatbags because I simply refuse to believe us machines are capable of error.

Darkerdemons = 30
Droid = 85  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:47 pm
Darkerdemons
DD-SCRAPS

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85

ninja Make sure it doesn't burn the snacks! Maybe I should demonstrate first...

Darkerdemons = 85
Droid = 85

It's too late! They are perfect ash piles, just the way I like them!

Darkerdemons = 30
Droid = 85  

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Darkerdemons rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:16 pm
DD-SCRAPS

I'm sorry for the ineffectiveness of your water attack, student, but I have anticipated the need for water-resistant armor as soon as *brzzzt!* I installed the secondary cleaning program. Besides, the droid uses boric acid to do most of it's cleaning.

Darkerdemons = 30
Droid = 85

ninja How about a mud attack then? Might blind the droid...

Darkerdemons = 30
Droid = 30  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 ... 1789 1790 1791 1792 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games