Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
*kaycee walked through the forest thinking she was so angry the tears rolled down her cheeks*

*leon sees her* hey ms. are you ok?

*she looked up at him hardly able to see through the tears* im fine *she said in a growling tone*

leon: you dont look or sound fine  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
*kaycee walked through the forest thinking she was so angry the tears rolled down her cheeks*

*she looked up at him hardly able to see through the tears* im fine *she said in a growling tone*

*she wiped the tears out of her eyes* well i also dont usualy look or sound leathal but trust me i am *she said crulely* (gtg bye)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:48 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

*she wiped the tears out of her eyes* well i also dont usualy look or sound leathal but trust me i am *she said crulely* (gtg bye)

leon: your what? (can you reply to this frist?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:04 pm
Shirotora springs up holding his left shoulder tightly sweeting and breathing heavily. he lays back down letting go of it "w-what is going on with my head and shoulder?"  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:06 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

leon: your what? (can you reply to this frist?)

kay:lethal it means deadly  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:07 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
Shirotora springs up holding his left shoulder tightly sweeting and breathing heavily. he lays back down letting go of it "w-what is going on with my head and shoulder?"

yuki: *ran to him* shiro whats wrong  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 pm
"n-nothing yuki-hime" he sits up hopeing that might get her to leave. thinks "should i tell her my head and shoulder hurt?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:12 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"n-nothing yuki-hime" he sits up hopeing that might get her to leave. thinks "should i tell her my head and shoulder hurt?"

yuki: *hears his thoughts* dont tell me nothing i know your in pain let me see your shoulder and head  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:14 pm
Shun sits on the roof of a random house and looks up at the sky with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:17 pm
Shirotora nods and removes his hoodie and shirt and turns around to show her his back. the brand is acting like it is alive. the brand is an oroboros.  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:17 pm
blessedheart
Shun sits on the roof of a random house and looks up at the sky with a smile on his face.

*the boy that had stayed with him wander out of the wood twards the house* why are you on my roof *he said curiousely*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
Shirotora nods and removes his hoodie and shirt and turns around to show her his back. the brand is acting like it is alive. the brand is an oroboros.

(its a wat)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:21 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

*the boy that had stayed with him wander out of the wood twards the house* why are you on my roof *he said curiousely*

Shun looked down and smiled as he waved and yelled. "To get a better view of the sky! Wanna join me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:22 pm
(you seen Full metal Alchmest?, its the symbole all humonculai have of a snake eating its own tail)  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:23 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shun looked down and smiled as he waved and yelled. "To get a better view of the sky! Wanna join me?"

*he was next to shun in a matter of seconds* i dont think we ever exchanged our names im neshu  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games