Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
Jax decides that the battle is over. Z'd Garurmon's movements had him directly under Jax and Ghoulmon
"This is our moment! Attack straight down now!! Use all of your power!"
Jax searches for his connection with Ghoulmon deep inside himself. The connection is made stronger by the viral power now flowing inside of Jax's core. A vapor-like black aura forms around the two of them.
Ghoulmon wastes no time in executing his special move.He stretches to his full height, and spreads out his wings. Jax likes to think of it as tri blaze accelerator, but Ghoulmon keeps it simple.
"FULL POWER!!! Explosion Eye! Death Arrow!!"
Ghoulmon charges for a few seconds, and then fires two explosion eyes from either hand, and an extremely powerful death arrow from his oculus on his head. The three lasers form a triangle, with the death arrow at the top being bigger and more powerful than the two explosion eyes beneath it on either side.
The clouds part in a circle they are pushed away by the punishing attack falling upon Z'dGarurumon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:06 am
Even after all of the attacks hit, Zeed Garurumon emerged still with energy in him. He was detemined to defeat these tamers at all costs. He fired a blowback breath, spinning around so it would hit all tamers and digimon. Then he shot his Zeed cannon at Karan and his three digital warriors, knowing that this attack could be fatal for them. He started up a fullmetal rampage and ran towards the Susanoomon, firing them all at him for a bit. Then he ran to the Cherrymon and did the same thing. Soon Paildramon would find a cannonball in his face as the beast shot his cannonball at him. He fired a long stream of blowback breath at Jax and Ghoulmon and then shot three cannonballs at the Ophanimon, there was no escape for her this time.

However, if Marcus looked, he would find that while his Grappleomon had reverted, Megidramon remained flat on the ground, still in mega form.

Kirashimu caught the punch, expecting the same combo. He started to try and take Liger down again, but he found himself with a knee in the gut. He held up his other leg to block the kick. Kirashimu shifted his grip to wrist and then unleashed a kick to Marcus's gut as well. Kirashimu hoped this unexpected blow would work well, as he had made Marcus believe he was doing a take down instead of a kick.

Ophanimon looked around herself; she had run out of crystals. She had one final burst of energy in her and was determined to use it well. She held out her javelin, pointing it towards the beast, "Eden's Javelin!" She shot out of it a large beam of light, hoping to defeat or at least slow down her attacker. However, if it failed she would be the one defeated.

Cherubimon dodged the tornado, just like he had hoped. However, what he didn' count on was for her to be armed with two spears when she emerged, expecting a sneak attack. She threw them both at the rising Valkyrimon, still holding back a bit.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 am
As Kaizer took the heavy damage he started to think that the guardian was toying with him.
"Well you sure are strong, I will give you that. But I won't lose."
Then Kaizer started to think of a plan.
"Hmmm maybe that will work."
"What are you thinking Kaizer?"
"Well all I can say is stay alive thats what I'm thinking."
"Well thats all that we can do. So Kaizer we should be able to survive this match."
"You bet you code we are going to survive this match."
Just then Kaizer started to enjoy himself for a moment.
"You know what Emperor Greymon I'm starting to enjoy this fight."
"To tell you the truth I'm enjoying it myself."
As the tamer and his partner laughed they realized they were having a good time.
"You know what having a serious battle is actually quite fun. Ever since we started the search for the memories all we ever did was take everything serious."
"I know what you mean, everything we do is for the sake of the mission but no one ever thought whats the whole reason for collecting the memories."
"Well even if we don't get the memory or lose this fight lets just enjoy it because we don't stay young forever, am I right."
"Hahaha your right so lets go full strength and see how far we go."
"Yeah, Damn right!!! Ok here we go Yakusa-no-Ikadzuchi!!!"
Kaizer aimed his attack at the surrounding area around the guardian. By doing this Kaizer broke the earth under the Z'd Garurumon. By breaking the earth Z'd Garurumon had to stumble making it hard for him to move.
"Ok Kaizer lets give him another dose of daily Vitamin-DW"
"And what is DW Emperor Greymon?"
"It stand for Digital Wrath like this Ama-no-Habakiri!!!"
(If you are wondering why my characther is laughing its because everyone is to serious with the mission. Then everyone don't know what the memories are even for. Plus the fact my characther loves a good challenge.)
Ps: Even thought I am merged with Susanoomon I am still talking to my partner Emperor Greymon ince he's in the mix of that. Don't judge me scream  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 am
Paildramon took the hit hard, To his surprise Kazu felt the pain as well it was as though he'd been hit in the stomach by and invisible fist.

These attacks had proved to much for the Paildramon, even with the new aura of power he couldn't maintain his form and reverted back to Veemon landing next to Kazu. The pair felt drained of energy and collapsed. Veemon was still breathing, good. Kazu took out the bottles of water and gulped one down. Before drinking a second he gave Veemon the third bottle. and poured it into his mouth. He came to dazed and weak.

"Did we win...?"

"Nah we didn't...But hopefully the others can carry on from where we've left off."

Kazu picked up Veemon before scuttling off to a safe distance.

"Go guys! I'm sure you can win!" on the outside Kazu was smiling and optemistic but inside he knew that he had failed...again...He felt weak, insignificant...He had lost all sense of accomplishment that he felt with Veemon's new Digivolution to Ultimate. No matter...He'd prove to everyone that he was just as powerful as any of those big-shots...  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 am
Lance/Ophanimon froze as they had just been hit by the cannon balls, '' Well old friend this is good bye. '' Lance and Ophanimon split into two. but Ophanimon turned into a digiegg and warped to Toy and Tama Town, '' Be strong Ophanimon. ''.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 am
User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"GAHHHHH" Kiro blocked his Digi-Warriors from getting hit. "NO KIRO!!!!" "....You are GONNA PLAY!!!!!" "FINAL ABYSS!!!!" "FINAL SHINE!!!!!" "FINAL FLASH!!!!!!" The three Digital Warriors then shot their most power fullest attacks at the Z'D Garurumon. "WE ARE THE DIGI-WARRIORS GREEN!""RED" "BLACK" "WE ARE THE DIGI-WARRIORS AND WE WILL WIN SO SAY GOOD BYE!!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 am
((Kira, you know the kick was with the same leg, right? Oh well rofl Also, let me know if I read correctly, if not I'll edit... trying to map out the course of actions.))

MirageBM pulled his mace back and then whipped it out again to clash with the lance attack. As he whipped the mace out, he let go of his weapon and let the entire Haken fly at Ophanimon and then lance attack. He then pulled both of his hands up to his chest and pulled energy into his core, "FINAL MIRAGE BURST!!!!" He then shot a large beam of light energy that hit fired along with and combined with the mace, speeding it up as well as adding the fact that a large blast was coming at Ophanimon.

Valkyrimon continued to fly higher in the air, glancing down to see if his ploy at worked. The tornado had vanished and Fryr had reappeared flying next to him. "Sucker..." he chuckled. Fryr then cheeped madly as it spooked two lightning spears coming at him. "NOT COOL!!!" Valkyrimon attempted to dodge both of the spears, using his height to his advance at he flipped in the air to dodge on and then spun to move out of the way from the second one. Have the traits of a gatomon made him quite flexible. "Alright!!! YOU READY FOR THIS?!" Using the air that was around him, he stopped and threw out both of his hands. Pockets of air began to form and spin around him, turning into 20 clear javelins. "LASER JAVELIN!!!" Then he threw his hands down, commanding the javelin projectiles to rain down on Cherubimon. "Now for the final touch!!" He pulled his crowbow out and loaded Fryr into it, "Aurvandil's Arrow!!!" Once again he shot his bird possessed arrow to join the attack. As the arrow flew, catching up with the javelin, it began to spiral arround the wind javelin and formed a column of air that would move almost like a snakes body, moving quickly as he fell from the atmosphere above to strike Cherubimon. If hit, the javelin on the inside would strike Cherubimon multiple times and then explode on impact as they were highly combustible.

"Not this time!" he called as he recognized the same move as he recalled the movement on his wrist. He would then immediately drop his kicking foot down on Kirashimu's stationary foot, this would then come in contact with the leg that was meant to block him, throwing off Kira's footing. Marcus would then use his other hand to grab the arm holding his wrist and then twist it around and then pull it behind Kirashimu's back, jerking just a little to show add some pain in as well as show that Marcus could possibly dislocate Kirashimu's arm if he were to jerk it too far.
((Tested on my roommate rofl It works!!!))
"How long do you intend to keep this up?" He would say in Kira's ear if the attempted worked. Granted this was a last minute recollection, he was pretty sure that he would have the upper hand.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
Ghoulmon and Jax peer down to see if the final blow has been struck. They each know that their attack hit dead on, but now their strength is waning.
Out of the smoke, Z'dGarurumon suddenly atacks with renewed vigor. Jax is stunned by the speedy attacks aimed at his teammates, and doesn't give an order, but Ghoulmon is much quicker and starts moving, trying desperately to remove himself and Jax from the line of fire. Ghoulmon has only moved a couple feet when Z'dGarurumon turns around and blasts a blow back breath right at them.
"Oh no!"
Jax breaks out of his stupor.
"Ghoulmon look out!!!"
Ghoulmon turns around, and falls straight downward. The blast is swiftly getting closer, and Ghoulmon has, but a moment to angle the blast away from his main body and Jax, but his wing wasn't so lucky.
The blast mover right threw his left wing, totally destroying it.
jax shouts to Ghoulmon over the loud cry of the blast.
"Ghoulmon! Your wing!"
Ghoulmon would have cried out in pain, but the adrenaline allowed him to ignore it.
Ghoulmon grunts and takes hold of Jax, preparing to cushion his fall.
"Whatever happens. Don't let go."
Jax is angled upward, so that he'll land on Ghoulmon, who unfortunately, will land back first.
It dawns on Jax that Ghoulmon probably won't survive the fall this way. he whispers to himself, knowing he is powerless to stop it.
"Ghoulmon. No..."
They plummet to the quickly nearing ground.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 pm
Veemon and I enter the Great Canyon wandering if the drop was livable. As Veemon approaches the Canyon he sees the fall. "Um, Christian I don't think I'll make it," he says looking at me with a sad look. "Okay Veemon I'll let you off on this one. Since your a Rookie!" As soon as I spoke my comment he ran towards me. And then back jumping down. But the wind caught him sending him back. I sighed, "Well that sucked!" Then we leaved thinking that was a waist of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 pm
Christian13000
Veemon and I enter the Great Canyon wandering if the drop was livable. As Veemon approaches the Canyon he sees the fall. "Um, Christian I don't think I'll make it," he says looking at me with a sad look. "Okay Veemon I'll let you off on this one. Since your a Rookie!" As soon as I spoke my comment he ran towards me. And then back jumping down. But the wind caught him sending him back. I sighed, "Well that sucked!" Then we leaved thinking that was a waist of time.

(umm this is the Gear Savanna and did you even regiester for the rp?)  

KiroMishima
Crew

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 am
The combined attacks were too much for the beast digimon to handle. He lie on the ground yawning, slightly tired from the battle, "Fine,you can have the memory. One team fought strategically, the other fought recklessly. But, I like recklessness so Royal Knights, catch!" he pulled teh beast memory out of the ground with his mouth and threw it to Jax. Before the group could respond they would find that the digimon had quickly fallen asleep.

Ophanimon countered the light energy with her own, using another Eden's Javelin. She held up her beam, while forming ten crystals, to use for defense. Sure they would not stop him, but only cause him pain in his attack as well. She was hit by the impressive blow and fell to the ground, hoping that the crystals would do their job and end it for the Mirage Gaogamon too. She lie on the ground, reverted all the way back to her Syakomon form.

Cherubimon spun her lightning spears continuously, blocking the majority of the javelins. However, a few still hit her as did the arrow. She knew she could hold up for a while, endurance was her specialty. She looked over to her side to notice Megidramon and Syakomon unconcious on the floor. She knew it was time to end this, in her own unique way. She floated towards the Valkyrimon quickly, wrapping her arms around it, "Holy hug!" Soon the Valkyrimon would find his wounds healed by move as the Cherubimon released. She floated back down to the ground, the battle finished.

Kirashimu kicked him with his spare leg, freeing him of the grip. He grabbed Marcus's arm and bent it to where his elbow was on his shoulder, if Kirashimu pulled down any further, his elbow would break. Kirashimu gazed at the digimon, all done with their battles, "Looks like you lucked out." Releasing his grip on the tamer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 am
Kooked up to see Jax falling and Lance unconcious.

"DAMN IT!!!" Kazu broke out into a sprint towards Jax and Ghoulmon, he could feel his heart thundering, the aura had drained him of alot of strength, but he powered on anyway, Ghoulmon was going to hit the floor at an awkward angle. possibly fatal.

The blood thundered in Kazu's ears as he hurdled Lance's unconscious form, he was closing in on the falling pair, he heard the Z'd Garurumon say something about recklessness and then catching and a glowing light flew towards the impact zone.

(@Blue, this is Kazu's attempt to save you and your digimon just shout out if you want an edit etc...)

"Rah!" Kazu used a rock as a spring board to propell himself into the side of the Ghoulmon, He grabbed the coller of Jax's shirt and threw him out across the sand, Kazu's momentum from his jump managed to roll ghoulmon into a more safe landing position, he's still take one hell of a hit, but at least at this angle he wouldn't be killed. Well Kazu hoped that he wouldn't.

As he impacted on the ground he rolled out and away from Ghoulmon and saw the memory head towards Jax.

"He he he... We did it then..." He quickly checked himself over for injury (Mainly just bruising, luckily nothing too serious) before walking over to Lance and Dragging him over to The shade with Veemon, he went over to Jax and collapsed next to him.

"Looks like we pulled it off huh? So what do we do now? Back to base? We're gonna have to drag Lance back aswell" He laughed solemly as he waited for Jax's answer.  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:44 am
As Kaizer couldn't help but be upset about the memory going to the Knights he punched the ground.
"Hahaha all that work for nothing. Well easy comes easy goes as they say."
"Well Kaizer you seem a little off. But also happy at the same time."
"I am we fought as hard as we can and won but didn't get the memory. But you know what I did had fun."
But as Kaizer finshed that statement he de-merged with Susanoomon and had him change back into Emperor Greymon. Then they walked over to Lance and kneeled down to heal him.
"I can't heal you by much Lance but it seems you took alot of damage. Well I can only heal you by half."
As Kaizer finshed healing up Lance he went to go help the others. Time went by and Kaizer was finshed patching everyone up. So at the end of healing everyone he went up to the Knight known as Kazu and said.
"You know what kid you fought well for a rookie. Well when Lance wakes up give him my regards."
(Exits to Base)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 am
(You have to register?)  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:59 am
Zar looked on as the fight had just ended. "Hm that was interesting who should we join? And whats that thing Z'd gave them when he was defeated?"
Shadramon spoke immediatly. "Neither they both are greedy and evil for they are fighting over something that they shouldn't" "My my arn't you quite the talker today? So you know what that thing is?"Dokunemon taunted him. "I heard them say something about a digi memory but I couldn't hear any thing else over you idiots."Shadramon replyed unphased by the petty insult.

"Well I think we should try and make peace between the 2 teams."Kunemon said randomly. "Ya and then what they only fight so its kinda pointless to even try they both think they are better than each other. In fact its easier for you and dokunemon to agree than it is for them I bet." Dokunemon was angered by Zars comment. Zar didn't care he felt shadramon was right at this time, "We should just follow on of them and see where they meet next and then figure out what to do once the next battle happens. And even if you 2 don't like this choice I'm going with it." Dokunemon started to spaz, "What the **** is this man you can't decide **** for your self why are you able to now?" Zar was a little hurt but none the less new dokunemon was just mad he didn't pick his idea, "I didn't decide I just picked shadramons idea instead of either of yours weird I know but it works."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games