Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:41 pm
If it was on the Suites Mule then good luck cause it could be a number of people.

Riyo
Why is your name so familiar to me?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:46 pm
Dorkasaurus Rexx
User Image

Whoo! I'm a new kid! It makes me feel like a newbie again. Huzzah. Hmm where to start.

Let's see... As you can tell, I am on Gaia incognito as "Dorkasaurus Rexx." People call me Rexx, Dork, Hey you! etc. Anyhow, If you want to, you can call me Chloe. "Is that your real name?" You ask. No. It is not. But my real name is a deep dark secret that no one will ever know. EVER! hahaha.
I've been on Gaia since... umm.... stupid math go die. I've been on Gaia (off and on of course) for 5 years! But I was a stupid dumb little kid and every account I ever had would be hacked. So every time I had an awesome item it was jacked and I got sad and quit. And, being the incredible person I am, I would come back again! So yeah. I've lost track of the accounts I used to have. My current Mule is Ch33rio.
I'm a junior in High School, and boy does it suck! I'm hopefully going to college in-state. And I love the Florida Gators. GO TEAM GO!
Anyways, that about as much as I have. I'll take questions now!

I love your name xD
    You seem awesome ;D

Welcome everyone n_n <333

de.Lici.ous
Crew

kuma

Artist

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:52 pm
coldheartedangel
If it was on the Suites Mule then good luck cause it could be a number of people.

Riyo
Because I'm awesome. 8D

No, but seriously, I get around quite a bit. :3

EDIT: *goes to your profile* I participate in AT contests a lot, and am hosting one...so you might have seen my name in the AT...but we have a friend in common with Makoto_gin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:54 pm
Riyo-chan
coldheartedangel

Riyo
Because I'm awesome. 8D

You have a cute avatar (:

de.Lici.ous
Crew

kuma

Artist

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:55 pm
de.Lici.ous
Riyo-chan
coldheartedangel

Riyo
Because I'm awesome. 8D

You have a cute avatar (:
<3 Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm
Riyo-chan
coldheartedangel

Riyo
Because I'm awesome. 8D

EDIT: *goes to your profile* I participate in AT contests a lot, and am hosting one...so you might have seen my name in the AT...but we have a friend in common with Makoto_gin.

Ohhh yeah i used to run The Colo in the AT but when it got remade me and King both left.
I met Gin in the. He is a really sweet guy.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

kuma

Artist

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:59 pm
coldheartedangel
Riyo-chan
coldheartedangel

Riyo
Because I'm awesome. 8D

Ohhh yeah i used to run The Colo in the AT but when it got remade me and King both left.
Yeah, he's snazzy. I believe at one point he was my older sister. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:02 pm
Riyo-chan
coldheartedangel
Riyo-chan
coldheartedangel

Riyo
Because I'm awesome. 8D

Yeah. I haven't really been to the AT in like...a year now. Like i post every now and then but for the most part i am in here now. The AT has changed alot and alot of the people i met there are no longer posting in the AT or have quit Gaia. Gin is one of them i believe. Or i just never see him post.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

13- ariel

7,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:03 pm
Hellooo ... ><

Glad to be invited :3

Well, um, you can call me whatever, name's Ariel if you'd like to know, I'm 15 annd live in Canada ... :]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm
Hello. I'm new here. I'm older than I look and I am sometimes mistaken for a guy. I have ADD. My favorite planet is Jupiter. Nice to meetcha.  

Nokturnne

Lonely Lunatic

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm
[Rabid~Squirrel]
Hellooo ... ><

Well, um, you can call me whatever, name's Ariel if you'd like to know, I'm 15 annd live in Canada ... :]

Omg you have the best name in the world.
    Dress as a mermaid plz <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:11 pm
de.Lici.ous
[Rabid~Squirrel]
Hellooo ... ><

Omg you have the best name in the world.
    Dress as a mermaid plz <3

Lol, and that's only my middle name ;P

13- ariel

7,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Stained-Underwear

Dedicated Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:11 pm
;D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:12 pm
Hello... I'm new around here.
[ And probably won't be popping around much: I tend to forget about guilds. I'll try not to, though! ]

Nice to be invited although I have no idea why. : S

Anyway, name's RAWGR or Roger or Raw or whatever you want to call me. I'm also fifteen and live in Canada. =)

So yeah... =/ That's about it.

RAWGR

kuma

Artist

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:13 pm
coldheartedangel
Riyo-chan
coldheartedangel
Riyo-chan
coldheartedangel

Riyo
Because I'm awesome. 8D

Yeah. I haven't really been to the AT in like...a year now. Like i post every now and then but for the most part i am in here now. The AT has changed alot and alot of the people i met there are no longer posting in the AT or have quit Gaia. Gin is one of them i believe. Or i just never see him post.
Yeah, he and I usually talk over PMs or comments, or in the AvA forum.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games