Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:31 pm
bandaidd
bored to tears, here.

anyone need a shot? an IV? a vodka drip? a back massage? ibuprofen? anything?
I could use my eyes gouged out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:31 pm
Gilda Geezer
Officer Showcase, you seem to be in good spirits today. *Glances down at her charts.* Oh yes, we have a couple shots for you, too. Which arm?

*Takes a seat by Gilda's desk and rolls up the sleeve to his left arm over his bicep.* I'm right handed Ms. Gilda, so if you could please use my left arm I'd greatly appreciate it.

*Looks over to Ms. Bandaidd with a smile.* I'd be happy to assist you Ms. Bandaidd. I hate to see such a beautiful woman bored to tears.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 pm
JustinShowcase
Gilda Geezer
Officer Showcase, you seem to be in good spirits today. *Glances down at her charts.* Oh yes, we have a couple shots for you, too. Which arm?

*Takes a seat by Gilda's desk and rolls up the sleeve to his left arm over his bicep.* I'm right handed Ms. Gilda, so if you could please use my left arm I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh, you're a strong young man. *Pinches his bicep, finding the vein.* Just one shot today, dear. *While Justin eyes Bandaidd, Gilda pops the needle in to his arm pushing the plunger.* Bet you didn't feel a thing. *Removes the needle and puts a band-aid on his arm.* All done dear.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 am
bandaidd
Yeah, I'm fine with needles as long as I'm not on the pointy end, haha. I'll go get you that OJ. Sit. Stay. Staaaaay.

Bandaidd finds her way down to the bar and asks for and orange juice for Dougherty. Glass in hand, she takes a sip to make sure it is JUST orange juice. She gets back to her office to find Dougherty sound asleep on the exam table. 4laugh She sets the juice on the mayo stand next to him. Bandaidd goes to the linens and for a blanket and covers him up. She kisses 2 of her fingers and gently lays them on his cheek and tiptoes out, turning out the lights and leaving the door slightly ajar.

*Dougherty wakes up with a start, sits up on exam table slightly confused and looks around, then realizes that he's in the examination room. He checks the time on his watch and stands up. Then through the cracked open door he sees bandaidd walking into her office.* Bandaidd, ... It appears I've been asleep for quite some time. What in the world was in that shot that Gilda gave to me?!? ... Are we finished here? I really must get back to work!  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

psihug

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 am
*walks into bar, dressed for success and fills out part-time cabana boy application*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 am
Nei1
bandaidd
bored to tears, here.

eek bandaidd does NOT gouge out eyes. What's wrong hun? *hugs*  

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 am
JustinShowcase
Gilda Geezer

*Looks over to Ms. Bandaidd with a smile.* I'd be happy to assist you Ms. Bandaidd. I hate to see such a beautiful woman bored to tears.

*blushes* Why, thank you officer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:58 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
bandaidd
Yeah, I'm fine with needles as long as I'm not on the pointy end, haha. I'll go get you that OJ. Sit. Stay. Staaaaay.

Bandaidd finds her way down to the bar and asks for and orange juice for Dougherty. Glass in hand, she takes a sip to make sure it is JUST orange juice. She gets back to her office to find Dougherty sound asleep on the exam table. 4laugh She sets the juice on the mayo stand next to him. Bandaidd goes to the linens and for a blanket and covers him up. She kisses 2 of her fingers and gently lays them on his cheek and tiptoes out, turning out the lights and leaving the door slightly ajar.

*Dougherty wakes up with a start, sits up on exam table slightly confused and looks around, then realizes that he's in the examination room. He checks the time on his watch and stands up. Then through the cracked open door he sees bandaidd walking into her office.* Bandaidd, ... It appears I've been asleep for quite some time. What in the world was in that shot that Gilda gave to me?!? ... Are we finished here? I really must get back to work!

You probably really needed a nap. We have lots of patients who fall asleep just because they are so sleep deprived. Please do what you can to get 8 full hours of sleep each night so you can feel rested. This is SO important.

I believe you are all finished here. Unless Gilda has something else for you. All your paperwork has been forwarded to headquarters.

Hope you have a good day! Don't be a stranger.

And... if you are ever injured on the job, we are here for you.

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm
bandaidd
Nei1
bandaidd
bored to tears, here.

eek bandaidd does NOT gouge out eyes. What's wrong hun? *hugs*
It's nothing. I just feel like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm
I believe our officers are in good shape now. Thanks for sending their records on to HQ. *Heads back to the office to take a little nap of her own.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

psihug

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 am
I guess I'll perform a working application to show people what a hard working guy I am.

*goes to the bar, grabs a rag and starts dancing with it while polishing the dark wooden surface*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:49 pm
bandaidd
You probably really needed a nap. We have lots of patients who fall asleep just because they are so sleep deprived. Please do what you can to get 8 full hours of sleep each night so you can feel rested. This is SO important.

I believe you are all finished here. Unless Gilda has something else for you. All your paperwork has been forwarded to headquarters.

Hope you have a good day! Don't be a stranger.

And... if you are ever injured on the job, we are here for you.

Gilda Geezer
I believe our officers are in good shape now. Thanks for sending their records on to HQ. *Heads back to the office to take a little nap of her own.*

I thank you both, Ladies! Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. But I really must go for now. *flashes a bright smile and tips his hat to them both. He heads on over to the bar and notices psihug doing a polishing dance on the bar* Heh heh ... Just make sure Lil Brat takes note of you working it here! I'll just help myself to a cup of coffee and I'll be on my way. Thanks! *pours coffee into his cup and leaves the Cabana Bar*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 pm
*Glances at psihug cleaning the bar and smiles softly.* You're hired.

*Goes behind the bar, pouring various things in to her flask before slipping in to a shadow leading to her office. Once there, she pulls some binders from the shelf and begins to pore over them.* Hold all calls, Gilda.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 am
I'm hired! Got a job!

*hugs Lil Brat*

*flies to the custodial room and grabs mop, mops everything and then dances a jig on the bar, singing with the mop*

A gentleman's got a walking stick.
A seaman's got a gaff.
And the merry men of Robin Hood
They used a quarterstaff.
On the Spanish plains inside their canes
They hide their ruddy swords.
But we make do with an old bam-boo
And everyone applauds!
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - Hey!
Me ol' bam-boo, me ol' bam-boo
You'd better never bother with me ol' bam-boo.
You can have me hat or me bum-ber-shoo
But you'd better never bother with me ol' bam-boo.

psihug

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:23 pm
Gag me with a spoon. xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games