Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:39 pm
"Sorry, I din't mean to ask that. I was thinking about asking but then I just blurted it out..." He said nerviously, "Not that I wasn't going to... I mean you not bad looking but... I should just shut up now..." He stumbled overhimself in the verbal sence.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:45 pm
The young woman laughed nervously. "It's fine. And please don't shut up, you're a interesting person to talk to." she said, resting her elbows on the table, her chin resting on her hands. "I'd love to, I guess." she added in response to his first question.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:48 pm
"Friday, movie and dinner?" He asked trying not to 'mess things up'. He brushed his hair back a little then rubbed his chin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm
"Hmm...sounds good to me." she said, brightly. Maria pulled out a small day planner, leafing through the pages. "I literally have nothing going on for most of the summer. How pathetic is that?" she murmured. Maria devoted most of her time to the cafe. That reminding her, she looked at her wristwatch. "Huh. Almost time to close."  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:03 pm
"I got like no time... fidays and saterday are my day off. I work two jobs to supply myself." He said trying not to sound like he was too bussy. When he herd her say almost cosing time. "Well, I'd better make sure the kitchen's in order..." He said walking over to the counter and jumping over it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:53 pm
"Hahah." Maria said, laughing gently. "The Cafe keeps me busy enough though...it's basically my life. Monday through Saturday, seven until five. I guess it helps that I live right above, though. Shortens the commute considerably." she joked. Maria walked to the tables, beginning to put up the chairs on top of the tables. "William, do you have to jump over the counter? There is a way to walk through, you know." she called to him, slightly annoyed. "Scuff marks on the bar don't exactly bring in business...in fact, it seems to discourage it."  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm
"It's fun, and I don't leave scuff marks, I jump to high to." He laughed back at her as he put the coffee pots away. He picked up a few things here and ther and put them away. "See ya tomarrow." He shouted walking out the back and teleporting to his home.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Darkson couldn't even think properly everything happened so fasthe didn't understood what, but he was alone at last, he could easily take care of his wound then, he took off his coat and his shirt putting them aside and cleaned the wound as soon as it was clean it healed almost immeadietly "Easy cake..." he muttered looking down at his muscular chest. he then sighed sitting in a chair that was in there "Now what should I do with my cloths"

Key sighed sitting back in the couch "I'm bored..." she muttered to herself as she looked at Maria puting up the chairs and getting ready to close the cafe.

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:43 am
Mia held the glare she received then turned away to start scrubbing viciously at the desktop. 'I'm not a dark person.. not really..' Mia thought. Mia watched the romance bloom in the room.. So much so that she could see pink swirls moving slowly around the lovebirds heads. She smiled at the table.. 'How cute..' She thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:19 pm
Fei-Tao had dozed off a bit earlier, still curled up on the seat of one of the bar stools in an almost cat-like manner. The brim of his hat was pulled down over his eyes, his tail hanging limply over the edge. Consciously, he was glad it was closing time, when there weren't any more other customers coming in, only to see him there, a non-human. Aside from the few stragglers.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:43 pm
William teleported back to the ally. He sighed a little and sat down. He put his head down, thinking: I'm board... I wish I had something to do to get me tired... He began to hum am old tune, thought to be lost in time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:23 am
Mia looked at a small pebble like rock next to William and concentrated, then making it zoom up and hit him on the head. Laughing silently and hiding her face with her hair, she continued scrubbing on the last table for closing time.
Mia walked up to Fei-Tao and gently tapped his shoulder. 'What's happening Fei? You staying with Maria tonight?'

Melodic Seeker

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 pm
"What was that?" He yelped by surprise.He jumped up and looked around hastefully. Must have been my imagination... He thought sitting back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:42 pm
Fei-Tao slightly woke up as he felt a tap on his shoulder. His arms stretched outward in front of him as he let out a yawn, his tail curling upward as his fangs lightly glistening in the light. As he relaxed again, he drowsily opened his red eyes and looked up at Mia as she asked him a question. "Uh-huh," he said with a tired nod.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:05 pm
William closed his eyes and began to sleep. He began to dream of the knight his parents were killed. A fire raged the house. Calls were heard, but William could not help. He was too afraid of fire and was traped in his room. His parents kept calling for them. In the middle of their call, they stopped abruptly with a crashing sound. He awoke in a sweat.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games