Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:10 am
Joey began to shiver. "A-A-Aoife, c-c-c-cab y-you r-r-raise t-the w-water t-temperature?" He composed himself just enough to look at Violet. "I will tell you this: My name is Joey, I have been outcast by the human society that I lived with, and now am living with a human who outcast himself." He quickly began to shiver again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:02 am
"O like I told you, i realy don't care."
Violet said to Joey then turned to Aoife....
"Now why are you getting in the way of my little fun?"
she asked her....
"I was just playing around with him."

kkoreo6

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:13 am
Joey shook his head. "Sometimes...I wonder if there really is any kindness in the world..." He grabbed Aoife's arm and began to swim back, dragging her along. "Come on, Aoife, she isn't bothering me. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:22 am
Aoife hesitated but she allowed the temperatures to raise so they wouldn't give Joey hypothermia. She allowed Joey to, in her eyes clumsily tow her away. Her eyes glaring at Violet. "Are you sure?" Her question addressing Joey's last statement.  

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:25 am
"Yes, I am sure. Plus, I doubt she will even try if we get in shallower water. It would be too close to shore for her." He could tell the mermaid was used to deeper water. After all, she wouldn't come close to the shore if she hated humans. "Aoife...Thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:11 am
Violet just frowned as they swam away, they were too close to shallow water for her so she just sighed and dove back under her tail shimmering and flicking under with a little splash...  

kkoreo6

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:48 pm
Katalina gestured to him, her eyes flicking to the boat. Come on, Joshua, her voice spoke just in his ear, the way it had before. I can dive to avoid it. You have to get out of its way; I think the humans driving it are--

Anything else she might have had to say was drowned by the sound of the motorboat approaching. She couldn't go under until she knew Joshua was all right. She couldn't go close to the boat unless she wanted to end up hurt or dead. She was, in a word, stuck.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image

Joshua changed direction so that he was swimming perpendicular to the approaching ship. It would give him the best chance to escape the ship. He gestured for Katalina to dive. If she had a way to be safe, it wasn't right for her to be jeopardized. There wasn't really much she could to help him anyways. Joshua struck out strongly, trying to get as far from the ship as he could.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:12 pm
Katalina simply refused to go under. She wouldn't leave him behind, especially not knowing that he could be killed if she did. Instead, she came forwards, towards him.

If she could go under, maybe she could take him with her. At least for a brief period of time, and maybe that could save them both. There was really no other way that she could see to handle it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image

Joshua frowned as Katalina came closer. 'No!' He shook his head and gestured frantically at her. 'Why won't she go down?!' She wasn't supposed to come closer. He knew that the boat could hurt her, kill her even. She was only out here because of him. Joshua did not want the mermaid injured or worse simply because of his curiosity. He gestured once more before retuning to swimming. He had no idea what was going through Katalina's mind.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:34 pm
Aoife frowned and turned her attention back to Joey. "What did I do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Joey smiled slightly. "Well, for one, you got me out of an unfavorable situation. Also, you interfered just in time so that I wouldn't have to use violence if it came to defending myself. After all, that mermaid wasn't a kind one, I could tell...yet...I feel as though she...misunderstands what she is saying about us humans..." He shook his head and stopped swimming, his feet touching the sand.  

Drunken_Ninja08

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Aoife shrugged. "All I did was tell her to stop. If she had wanted to I'm not sure I could of held her back for long." Aoife curled her tail so it woundn't hit the sand.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:09 pm
Joey grinned and turned to her, letting go of her arm and dropping his hand. "Oh? But she didn't, and you and I are safe. She had doubts, and that prevented her from doing much. Plus, I think it was because of the close proximity of the shore."  

Drunken_Ninja08

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Aoife shook her head. "I don't think it was that she couldn't come up her to a point." She said gesturing to herself. "She's scared of you."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games