Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm
*smiles* thanks...*runs off with Scarlet to another part of the battle*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:28 pm
Lady Aya was loosing steam, her bloodlust dwindling yet she remains strong and tireless. Swapping her sword for a scythe, she swung at other smallfries as she made her way to Vensu. 'Odd how I seem to be bored out of my wits...again.'

Decidng she wanted to decrease the enemy numbers drastically in a flashy way, she summoned her elemental powers acquired from living so long. "Lightning!" she yelled as she stood amid the fighting.

Immediately light flashed from the heavens and streaked down to earth burning hundreds of enemies to a crisp, leaving her comrades unharmed. Wei only sighed at this display of power but continued on with his fight.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
*sees a a huge light come from the sky, killing hundreds of enemies* woah...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 pm
*PHYLUM'S eyes narrow and then he looks at Ra, and a smile slowly forms on his face as he says* "MY FRIEND ITS BEEN QUITE A WHILE, I HAVE A PROBLEM HERE, I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW DOES UR POWER AFFECT THE PORTALAL, AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR RELATIONS IS TO THAT HUMAN YOU SEEM SO FOND OF?" *Phylum now put his fingers through his hair playing with certain strands and looking at Ra, waiting for his response...*  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:58 am
*june continued attacking rebu mercilessly*
die dammit!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 am
User ImageRa faced Nick who was looking elsewhere. "The portal you wish to open is under my jurisdiction. I decide whether it opens or not. Sadly even though I want it open, I cannot. I have yet to regenerate my powers. No, I am not fond of this fleshling yet I am stuck to be with him. When the time comes, I will surely enjoy killing him myself."

Nick overheard the conversation and made a tsking sound. "Keep dreaming Ra."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am
As Scanda and Sxcanda ran with Goddess they heard hear thanking over the battle outside "No problem just that Chief is gonna kill us if were there before her"Scanda quickly explained as they stopped "This is the closest we can get without being detected"Sxcanda said as Scanda tryed peaking around the corner as he caught a quick climpse of Ra with Phylum and the Commander with Nick far away from them "Chief this is Scanda I have Goddess I have her as close as I could get to Nick due to the pain that happens but also Ive found Ra with Phylum so you want us to hold em off til you arrive"Scanda sent the message to Chief as he waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:53 pm
Emma says breathless " I have fought as many as I could. I will keep going if oyu like." Emma kenw there would be no time for a break if she was going make it through this in one peice. In her training she learned that there is no time. Its either fight or die.  

ninjaangel18

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:08 pm
Dark took out the last of them with, then turned to Emma, "well now that take cares of the front of the castle," He used his powers to sense out the rest. "There a small group on the right field, another on the roof, with a lager clutter of them in the back." He took her by the hand, "lets cut down their numbers shall we, hope your not afraid of heights." Dark slowly levitate them both in the air, taking care to glide at a steady pace, just in case the girl was nervous. "Don't worry Emma, I passed flight school with flying colors" he gave her a charming smile to melt her tension.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:23 pm
*watches as a guy flies through the air with a girl in hand* well looks like they got the roof, lets head to the back quickly *runs to the next group of enemies*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:40 pm
Dark made a mental note to investigate the young male, he saw with Scarlet, the last thing they needed was another Nick on their hands. He smile at his own joke and continued to head for the roof top.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:58 pm
*takes a quick glance at the man who flew to the roof top* *in his head: why is everyone giving me that look?...* *keeps running towards the small group* *gets his weapon ready*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Chief entered her office and pushed down on the stone griffin's head. Slowly the wall behind her desk began to move, allowing her through the trap door. As she made her way down the spiral cement steps, you could hear the clicking of her boots hitting the pavement. Humidly lay heavy in the air as she moved closer to her goal. Chief eyed the twin dragon statues that greeted her, one was of Ra, the other...well it wasn't yet time for that little Neteru secert. She stood before the portal, but she didn't have to wait long as the room began to fog on its own accord. The hour was right and the time was near, as she glared at the pair of eyes that were identical to her own......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 pm
*looks at Scarlet* im gonna go ahead... *uses one of his black spikes from the ground to catapult himself into the group-*  

Zenjin Jiruga

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 pm
*hetukiri was now thinking to her self* *"WAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON"*

*CHIEF pulled a disappearing act on me, IM HERE FIGHTING THESE WEAK a** DEMON PEOPLE BY MYSELF, AND I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS,WAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO????"*

"hetukiri now finished off 7 dark soldiers in one sweep, then she turned from the battle and leaped several windows up until she was on the roof of the castle.

"OK" *she said to her self as she sat down and closed her eyes* "IN ORDER TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON HERE I WILL HAVE TO SEND MY SPIRIT OUT AND ABOUT THE CASTLE GROUNDS TO SEEK OUT PHYLUM" *saying Phylums name now made hetu's face turn sour, and she said* "IF THAT b*****d THINKS IM GONNA LET HIM LIVE AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ME, THEN HES WRONG, AND ASSUMING HIS LOCATION IS WHERE CHIEF IS HEADING, ILL TRY TO FIND HIM, AND MEET UP WITH HER THERE" *hetukiri now sighed and made a barrier around her self, as she emitted her spirit out of her body*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games