Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:07 am
Hello! I will be 27 this coming Wednesday-Sept. 3rd. xp

Actually, I have a 4 1/2 year-old daughter and have been playing video games for about 20 years. I didn't realize that I had played since I was 6 or 7. That's freakin' awesome! lol

My favorite types of games are RPG, Strategy, and Adventure. I should have went to school a long time ago to pursue my dream of being a concept artist for character designs for video games. Ah, well. I love making new characters! It's one of those things that makes my heart pound with excitement. xd

I am currently going to school to achieve a teaching degree, learn several languages, and achieve whatever other degrees I can get along the way. xd

I know ASL (American Sign Language), and a little Japanese. Singing is a big hobby of mine, as well as drawing, writing, and....well, actually. I like to do a lot of different things. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 am
Hi.. I am new to this guild.. I am 48 years old live in the united states and I am lady shari..Or shari  

ladyshari

Kevie-Kun rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Kevie-Kun

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:10 am
hi geezers! i just turned 21 last week, so am apparently a very young elder. :S lol.  
Hellos... sweatdrop  

Dragoon-Girl

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

shirl85

Dangerous Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
Hi! I'm from Italy, my name's Laura and I'm 22 years old!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:22 am
Hi everyone,

I'm Jan 24, father of a 2yr old son and I work within the games industry but also freelance design. Check out my site www.1337kitsune.com  

GamesTesterJan

XxCurious KittenxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Am I new to this guild? Yes. Am I Young? Depends on your definition of young... As far as age goes, up until discovering this guild, I was always very confident that I was the eldest in any given chat room, being in my early 30's. Most gaians I encounter, though, haven't the faintest that I am around double their age... give or take. And Dang, if there aren't some younguns that really need a good whappin', so show me to them canes, by golly! There's gonna be some Fun Today!! WaHoo!!!
*ehm* What I meant was... Hi smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 am
Heya how's it going? I am 24 and have been on gaia for almost six months now I believe. It's nice to find people your age to socialize with considering most teens around here are a bit rude o.o  

Samuru Lantis

wildbluerose67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 am
Hi! My name is Teresa, I'm from California. It sure has been hot this summer here in this part of the US. Oh, and by the way I'm 22 years old.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 am
Hello! I'm Jessi and I'm 23 years old. I've been on Gaia since mid '03, so while I might not be an oldie IRL, I'm sort of an oldie on Gaia. ^^; I'm two and a half months pregnant with my first child and I'm really excited to be a mom! I'm very glad to have been accepted into the guild and I'm looking forward to having a place to hang out.  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:08 am
Hi! Potential new member here!
29, turning 30 this november 7th. Been in Gaia since July of 04, currently live in Arizona and I'm never ashamed to tell those who ask my real age. Heck, I'm proud to have my profile age be over 101 years old.

In real life, I'm a Case Manger for behavioral health, I doodle and keep a realistic but positive and relaxed look at life.
It's way too short to be constantly stressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:09 am
Hello
just became a member of the guild
I am Lynne , 55 year old from wisconsin Usa  

ly_rose

Lup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:14 am
Hell.o
I just turned 21 on the 16th of August.
So I take it I am now one of you geezers...
Pleasure to meet you all.
Oh how rude of me, I forgot to say my name... I'm Flavia by the by...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:07 am
It s Dair
Dy Onna
Alright so I'm 21 and I'm expecting. I live in Canada and I've been on gaia since the very beginning yep waaaaay back in 2003 my proof for that lol is my old account Dynastiy Oni I was hacked on that account so I no longer use it. might give me bad luck >[

I'm single and I love animals. I have a cat and a gerbil they both get along well surprisingly. I'm living with my parent for the time being until I can save up enough money for the baby and I to live on our on somewhere. I love to be with my family and I enjoy being on the computer. I usually have some funky color in my hair like Pink or purple. gotta make sure i hide those gray hairs!

For anything ele you wish to know about please don't hesitate to ask! =3
Congratulations. Why did your lover leave you?

He left me in March before I became pregnant but we still saw each other and still did things but that was about as far as it went. Even now when he knows he's about to become a father he wont come back and says that he was holding me back and now what he felt then is no longer now. But I think he's just afraid to get what he wants. He wants a family and we were engaged. but maybe he though it was what he wanted but realized maybe not. To tell you the truth I don't know, I know nothing... X[  

Luxurious Senpai

Demonic Sex Symbol

mc_tiff_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 am
Hi im Tiffany im 23yrs old  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games