Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:28 pm
ThisEmptySoul
hey.. I let you have the rest of it, didn't I? mad

and... the issue with Psyzapp is... um... complicated. If I told you, I'm sure you'd just come up with the same conclusion... and mock me on top of that stare

*suddenly has less of an appetite, but starts eating anyway*

*looks over at TES strangely*

Now why would you lump me into the mix like that? I don't know anything about you, aside from a few key weaknesses, so for me to jump to any conclusions would make a complete a** of myself, and I"m not in the business of doing such things. stare

*notes dame joining them and nudges her*

Well, I didn't know whether you were just commentating or actually here. How are you hon?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 pm
*tears off a piece of naan and dips it in his matar paneer*
Well, regardless of whether you think you'd manage to handle it better than Psyzapp did, it's still a bit personal. The less people who know about it, the better.

*scoops up some paneer with his naan and eats it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:38 pm
*not in the mood to argue, she lets the subject drop and continues eating, surprised she's actually enjoying her meatless meal*

Fine then. Well, how's Ryzan? You haven't told me anything about him. Is he alright? I didn't really get the chance to talk with him before I left and make sure he was in a good place.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:43 pm
Hm, oh? -feels Icy nudge her- Oh, well he -points to Tes- made me into the existence of here by his post a bit back. -shrugs- I'm alright. A bit distracted and I don't want to impose on your conversation. -continues to look like she's paying attention to something else-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 pm
...... *pauses a moment*

... he's fine.... *has a bit of kheer*
Since when do you care about Ryzan's well being anyway?

*rolls eyes at Dame*
It's kind of hard to pretend you're not here when you're laughing at me so loudly mad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:49 pm
Hi everyone!!!!!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:51 pm
*waves at icywind*
How are the wedding plans coming along?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*waves at icywind*
How are the wedding plans coming along?

Well sorta good. Got the fake dress. Got the fake suit. Got the fake rings.

I'll be much less stressed when I can get the real stuff in the works.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm
*looks over at dame and shrugs, not wanting to disturb her from whatever she's focusing on. In the middle of taking another bite of her naan, she looks up rather curiously at TES when he asks her about her inquisition*

Excuse me? Is it a problem with asking about him? I mean, it's not everyday you get locked in a closet with someone, let alone a person you feuded with for so long. Contrary to your beliefs, we actually came to a mutual understanding and I found out that I actually have a lot in common with him. So it would be only right for me to ask about him. Wait, are you still torturing him?! mad I swear TES, if you've been acting badly towards Ryzan, I'll have your ears! evil  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm
-rolls head lazily over to Tes- Oh, you know you love it. xp -waves to icywind-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm
Heya Dame! What up?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:01 pm
All the stuff I wore for my wedding was actually given to me... the day of the wedding. You can tell I didn't do much planning.

*pokes at his matar paneer with a spoon*
Torture? No... *looks off to the side* not purposefully anyway *cough*

.... I was trying to convince him to go back to our world and have Psyzapp help me do it...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm
ThisEmptySoul
All the stuff I wore for my wedding was actually given to me... the day of the wedding. You can tell I didn't do much planning.

Well I got two wedding dresses. This one is a cocktail type affair. And the real one is a gown with a cathedral train. A real wedding dress. It's coming with me to Ireland in May to have the ceremony. We even had to get stand-in rings because the jeweler couldn't make the real ones in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:13 pm
ThisEmptySoul

*pokes at his matar paneer with a spoon*
Torture? No... *looks off to the side* not purposefully anyway *cough*

.... I was trying to convince him to go back to our world and have Psyzapp help me do it...

*sips her drink and raises her eyebrow at TES*

confused Not purposefully? Convince him to go back?

*sets drink down and leans back, narrowing her eyes*

Okay dark boy, spit it out. What the hell is going on? I mean, spare me the sarcasm and evasiveness and tell me what's going on. And yes, I know that the two of you have been back and forth with each other b/c of his charming you and all. And the fact that he loves you and you don't love him in that way. And any other already known facts that you're gearing up to spout off to me.

*leans forward with arms on table, looking him dead in the eyes*

What. Is. Going. On. TES.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm
icywind
We even had to get stand-in rings because the jeweler couldn't make the real ones in time.
Couldn't make them in time? I guess you're having some kind of special rings, then. The spouse and I just have plain white gold wedding bands. We initially asked for silver, but the jeweler said that they don't make wedding bands in silver... something about it not being sturdy enough or something. White gold looks the same as silver, though... just more expensive than silver.

We also looked at some platinum ones just to look and those were nice.... and heavy... not to mention way out of our price range.
Icy Reign
Okay dark boy, spit it out. What the hell is going on?
tch... if you must know.
*wipes his mouth with a napkin and sits back in his seat*

The other night Katana got a little.... "forward" with me. When Ryzan saw, he got upset. I figured if he was back in our world, he wouldn't see me with women and thus wouldn't get upset. Without hanging around me all the time, he also might actually find someone else so he doesn't have to cling to me.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games