Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 pm
Kaz heard the plan and chuckled "well you's are busy ill just go" he walked up to his room not even close to drunk he only had a beer and a half he walked to his room and layed on the bed bored he missed Kishiko he couldnt think of the trouble she was having witch started getting him angry  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:40 pm
"Hmmm.... OH! the front entrance to the school?" Kuhn chuckles when he looks at Ichiro snoring  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 pm
(( sorry i wasn't on yesterday >.< project ))

Kishiko was hugging her pillow. I shouldn't have hurt those kids... Her eyes widened. What are you doing to me!! She began to weep.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 pm
((Anyone here to finish this so Kishiko can comeback sooner..... just a thaught... sorry if i sound a little demanding))  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:36 pm
(( ya i was thinking that too lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 pm
Kaz sighed maybe i should be a little nicer to people for once he then opened his eyes wide what the hell did i just say!  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:27 pm
(( what do you say darknezz? time skip to when kishiko comes back? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:56 am
[[ sure why not ]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:48 pm
(( IT'S A TIME SKIP *WOOSH~* ))

One week later....

Everyone was in the basement. Ichiro was ticked off after being humiliated. They drew all over him, stripped him down to underwear and layed him in front of the school. It was all quiet when a vortex popped out. Kishiko stepped in and collapsed onto the ground. Ichiro stood up concerned. "What happened?"

Xen flapped in and said, She had a rough year! People been hating on her! And she missed Daddy terribly!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:32 pm
Kuhn woke up and saw Kishiko "Is that? it is! Kishiko your back!" he gets up and goes to hug her and goes straight through her and falls through the ground "Whoops I forgot I was a ghost "he pokes his head from the ground and loks at Kishiko "Shall i try agian? or shall i get Kaz? or Zach?" he looks at Ichiro "hey at least it wasnt Permanent right? unlike Tsuna he got perma marked hehe"

Tsuna looks in the mirror in his room, looking at the black circles around his eyes and wiskers on his cheek and sighs "Damn Kuhn..."  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 pm
Xen gnawed on Kuhn's ears as he turns tangible. Can't you see she's unconscious!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:45 pm
"I thought she was asleep...." Kuhn becomes embarassed  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:48 pm
Ichiro laughed hard. "Yeah..smart one."

(( gots to go nitez ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 pm
Kaz was gone for the last weeks Kishiko's been gone on some.......buisness he was standing in a circle of uncoicious people with various guns in there hands he then started walking away when someone ran up to him

"mission success like usual Kaz" the man said holding a case

"no problem" he then took the case and walked away inside the case was about a thousand bucks he started walking back to the school he was done his job for now  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 pm
Kuhn picks up Kishiko and puts her on the Couch and puts a blanket on her, he then goes across the room and sits in a chair and falls asleep agian and before he does he spoke in a soft tone to himself "I wonder what happened at the Vamoire place?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games