Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:11 pm
"Great." Brago said, reaching his head under her dress. He was obscured by the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image
Hana blushed more and let out a tiny moan. She was very thankful it would be extremely difficult for anyone to see them.  

Lady Eevee

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Caldwell turns and begins to walk out. "I suppose I can leave then. Goodbye, Nike. I'll fill you in more after I'm done."

Kiro gets to the park, completely filled in, and sees and feels the change occur. He falls to the ground, losing control, as the pain and rage is too strong to withstand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:20 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana blushed more and let out a tiny moan. She was very thankful it would be extremely difficult for anyone to see them.

Brago removed her undergarments and began pleasureing her with his tongue. " Enjoy Hana-chan"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante watched her change, and was on guard. "Misha?" He asked, his hand ready to grab his gun if she tried to attack him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 pm
User Image
Hana let out alot of little moans as brago pleasured her. 'Oh brago!"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 pm
((and skip!))

Brago looked up. "Are you satisfied? I could go longer." he smiled once again  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image
"You have 5 seconds to get me to your bed at the mansion or i'm dragging you there myself." Hana told him, her face still flush.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:29 pm
"Caldwell! That is just rude," she called after him.

Misha was ready to pounce, but the sound of her name reminded her through he pain of who she was. Some of the anger fell away, and she sat on her haunches, guarded. She saw the man who spoke her name and found him soothing. Misha let out what was the equivalent of a cat's questioning meow. She licked at the wound on her belly. It had stopped bleeding. She laid down, and let out a huff, never taking her eyes off Dante.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:30 pm
Brago started to sweat. "Surely you dont have to pay me back now Hana" brago laughed drunkenly  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Caldwell swivels on the heel of his penny loafers.

"Yes, Nike? Is there anything else?" He asks calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:34 pm
"I think that we should let him go for now," Robert told Nike. "We can always find him later and make him tell us."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm
"Caldwell, you said it wasn't vampires but there is disturbing news from the were quarter and even my BloodWere is not aware of this." Nike's tone was flat, but serious.

((BloodWere- A were bonded to a vampire aka Misha))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 pm
"I thought that he said it most likely was vampires," Robert said. "Or did I hear him wrong?"  

Dameon Black

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 pm
((Okay. Good to know.))

"No. I said it was most likely vampires. Weres lack the control to do this. They also lack the accuracy. A single clean cut ten times over? I think not. Demonkin use magic mostly and leave a trail akin to a snail's where they go. Also not there. Either vampire or human."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games