Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm
Kazumi chuckled evilly while Tomoyo clapped quietly. "Nice!" they both said. Two other volunteers ran to the lady and looked for whoever did it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:14 pm
Hannah sat there and looked innocent as they looked around. "That got em fizzed.....I please myself to much sometimes" She grinned widely as they picked the lady up and carried her away.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:23 pm
Kazumi and Tomoyo chuckled and watched them take her away. "That'll buy us some time..." Kazumi said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:30 pm
"Then we should get a going" Hannah stood up and looked around.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:35 pm
Kazumi nodded. "Yeah..." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm
"you guys are idiots." i said rolling my eyes at them. "i just had a vision that they wer taking her a** to the police." i said pointing my finger at hannah, "and you kno wher the rest of us are?" i paused waiting for someone to answer but decided not to wait, "an orphanage. do you guys realy want to go to an orphanage? i dont think so. lets go." i said wiping my mouth off and getting up. "i take it you're feeling better." blake said as he got up. derek and jessica followed us out the door. "and in answer to your question jude...we wudnt be able to get out. at least not in the orphanage i saw in my vision." i said ushering sora and amy in front of jess and derek. erin, erin, erin. just go to the orphanage..its not gonna hurt you. mayb you'll even find your real parents. mayb you'll find new ones. o and by the way..hannah..she is thinking she'l make a move on blake wen you're asleep so if i wer you id keep a close eye on her.' chris thought to me and laughed evily wen she said hannah's name. stay out of my head u stupid beoch. you dont kno wat you're talking about. i thought bak to her as i walked out of the door.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 pm
Tomoyo, Jude, and Kazumi got up and followed the others quietly. Kazumi looked back at the shelter and heard pokice cars not too far away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 pm
"we need to hurry." derek warned. i ran and snapped my wings out with my flock following behind me. blake last making sure everyone was in the air.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:51 pm
Tomoyo, Jude, and Kazumi took to the skies, snapping out their wings and flying just behind the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:57 pm
Hannah flew close behind Tomoyo. She glanced around the area and kept close to Tomoyo.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:08 pm
Jude flew right next to Tomoyo. "So...." He said. Tomoyo blushed a bit and looked at him. "So." She said, looking away from him so he couldn't see him. "Don't waste your time." Jude said, chuckling lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm
Hannah flew slightly by herself and gazed down below. She kept a blank look, and watched her shadow below.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:28 pm
Tomoyo looked at Jude then looked down at the ground. Jude looked at Tomoyo. "What's wrong?" He asked. "... Nothing.. I'm just not too much of a talker..." Jude shook his head. "No, that's not it. Something else is happening." He said. "I'm just.. Just thinking about something completely random..." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Hannah flew lower and by herself. She winced at the pain in her shoulder and wing. Hannah tried thinking of other things and gazed at the shadow her body cast on the ground below.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm
Jude looked at Tomoyo. "Tell me." Tomoyo shook her head, making Jude sigh. "It's irrelevant..." She said, flying higher. Kazumi chuckled. "She's just confused....." She told Jude.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games