Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 pm
Giant hands began reaching out of the ground to grab at Marx. Kyle was still in the ground, using the arms to attack while he regenerated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:00 pm
Kaimei looked at Techno and sighed "I dont know Tech but first things first we have to get to the ruins" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:02 pm
marx toke a deep breath and seemed to vanished but appeared above where kyle was hiding.using his hands he struck the ground in several places and watched the ground crumble under him."being underground is never a ground place....even if your dead,it leaves you cornered and easier to put you six feet under."he said as he fired a stream of fire into the hole as his swords began shaking

tehcno sighed"no first we need to help hikaru with the kid then go to the ruins."he said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:06 pm
Fortunately Kyle had exited and was now behind Marx and slashing at him with an Energy Blade.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm
marx's swords flew out of the ground and blocked the blade as marx turned and grabbed the swords."gotcha...."he siad as it seemes like time was slowed and spaced was distorted as marx smirked as kyle."its been a good fight but its over..."he said as he raised his arms above his head holding his swords."Nine sword style."he said as 7 swords appeared behind him."Asura Slash!"he said and dashed and slashed at kyle while the swords slashed at kyle form all driections  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Kaimei groaned then layed back a little "Yea your right"  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 pm
"of course i am...."he said smiling"so relax."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 pm
Kyle fell to the ground defeated. I officially hurt in places I didn't know existed. Kyle thought to himself as he lay on the ground.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:29 pm
marx walked over to kyle and held his hand out to him once everything returned to normal"not bad kyle not bad at all..."he said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 pm
"I'd shake your hand or move but I can't right now." Kyle said with a smile. It was true, he did not have energy to get up and move around.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 am
Hikaru got up slowly and headed back inside. She could not stand all this fighting. She felt left out and she also thought they trained a little too much. Not to mention she could not think with all the noise. She went back up to her room and layed down but she could still hear the fighting outside. She put a pillow over her head in hopes that the fighting would be bloked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm
marx chuckled as he stomped his foot and stood kyle up."there."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 pm
Kaimei sat up straight "Yea your right" he said standing up and streching he looked aorund the side of the house and looked up and saw the castle mages setting up a magic barrier

Yuki looked from across the yard from the window in the twins room. Akako came into the room "How are my niece and Nephew doing" Akako asked. Yuki smiled "they are doing fine" she said as celeste and Makota smiled and laughed

(Guys don't forget about Rosario + Vampire origins I need all profiles I really wanna do this RP)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:59 pm
"things will work themselves out..."he said as he floated into the air.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:59 pm
Hikaru was still laying down with a pillow over her head. She tried to think but nothing she thought of would help solve the riddle any faster. She then took the pillow off and looked at the bracelet that was on her wrist.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games