Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:53 am
For the Meta points.
In 1.5, does the length of the thread(s) count for anything? Like if you had +800 words in your thread(s) do you get a point for word count?

Word limits mentioned in the part 1, and part 2 sections, so I was curious with part 1.5 and wanted to double check.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 pm
I was wondering if I could get a mod to look over my quest student Zathimiel Kadamitas's Natural Ability? It was suggested to me that I should probably have someone take a look at it since it might not be kosher!

C/ped from quest thread for quick reference:

Quote:
The Taint: Any living thing that comes in contact with a Blight Dragon's bare skin becomes infected with the taint that they carry.It is, essentially, a disease; it rots whatever it affects from the inside out. The severity depends on the longevity of exposure and the complexity of the thing. (So plants will wither fairly quickly, but minipets, Horsemen, fellow students, and Hunters would require extremely prolonged exposure; even then, at most they'd probably just feel very ill for a few days.) Its effects are far lessened on Undead and utterly negligible on Ghosts; there's not much corporeal there for it to rot. It will usually purge itself from an affected person fairly quickly; a few hours, a day at most.
As a first year, Zath cannot turn this off, no matter how much he might like to!

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:08 pm
Songstress Kitsune
I was wondering if I could get a mod to look over my quest student Zathimiel Kadamitas's Natural Ability? It was suggested to me that I should probably have someone take a look at it since it might not be kosher!

C/ped from quest thread for quick reference:

Quote:
The Taint: Any living thing that comes in contact with a Blight Dragon's bare skin becomes infected with the taint that they carry.It is, essentially, a disease; it rots whatever it affects from the inside out. The severity depends on the longevity of exposure and the complexity of the thing. (So plants will wither fairly quickly, but minipets, Horsemen, fellow students, and Hunters would require extremely prolonged exposure; even then, at most they'd probably just feel very ill for a few days.) Its effects are far lessened on Undead and utterly negligible on Ghosts; there's not much corporeal there for it to rot. It will usually purge itself from an affected person fairly quickly; a few hours, a day at most.
As a first year, Zath cannot turn this off, no matter how much he might like to!

this is quite a problematic ability because you would be gming other characters! For example, what if a character doesn't want to come to contact with your character. We would consider this a status effect ability which is unfortunately off limits for first years @@

What you could do instead is; his natural ability is for him to hide his tainted form, but he's not very good at controlling that first year, that way it doesn't affect other players negatively! <-- this would be accepted as okay and doesn't play off as overpowered  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:27 pm
Zoobey

this is quite a problematic ability because you would be gming other characters! For example, what if a character doesn't want to come to contact with your character. We would consider this a status effect ability which is unfortunately off limits for first years @@

What you could do instead is; his natural ability is for him to hide his tainted form, but he's not very good at controlling that first year, that way it doesn't affect other players negatively! <-- this would be accepted as okay and doesn't play off as overpowered

Oh okay, glad I asked XD Thanks Zoo <3

So something like this would be acceptable?
Quote:
Disguise the Taint: Zathimiel is capable of disguising the effects that his internal taint has on his body - i.e. he can make himself not appear twisted/rotted. However, it isn't perfect at the first year, and he prefers to go the "long way" and just cover up with clothes since that tends to be more effective!

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 pm
Songstress Kitsune
Zoobey

Quote:
Disguise the Taint: Zathimiel is capable of disguising the effects that his internal taint has on his body - i.e. he can make himself not appear twisted/rotted. However, it isn't perfect at the first year, and he prefers to go the "long way" and just cover up with clothes since that tends to be more effective!

Perfectly acceptable!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 pm
Beejoux
For the Meta points.
In 1.5, does the length of the thread(s) count for anything? Like if you had +800 words in your thread(s) do you get a point for word count?

Word limits mentioned in the part 1, and part 2 sections, so I was curious with part 1.5 and wanted to double check.

If its not on there then it doesn't count for 1.5, prolly also because the transition was a smaller part of the meta!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 pm
Blade Kuroda
Zoobey

QUESTION REGARDING THE CURRENT GAME/EVENT THING.

Nox said
"...not allowed to scare past 25 points on an individual human.... "

There's no way to earn 5 points though XD Since it's just 10 or 20 increments. Also does this mean if our tot sub has hit 20 points for one kid, we must move on to another thread?

He's just being hard on you ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 am
Zoobey
Songstress Kitsune
Zoobey

Quote:

Perfectly acceptable!! biggrin

Awesome, TY Zoo <333  

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 am
Are there different denominations of silver pumpkin seeds? Or do people just tend to pay in credit/debit so they don't have to count everything out?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 pm
Blade Kuroda
Are there different denominations of silver pumpkin seeds? Or do people just tend to pay in credit/debit so they don't have to count everything out?

100 copper seeds = 1 silver seed
100 silver seeds = 1 gold seed

But since copper seeds are such a hassle they've been phased out. Aside from counting they're also weighed to the correct amount~  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm
If we do a artifact quest and get a item, can you then try to get another item by doing another quest or will you be limited to just one?

If you make it to the end of a quest and roll, but the number you land on is from a taken item, do you roll again?

Also, if you get one class and battle item, what happens if you have a battle/class and then roll for a second quest and it conflicts (you get a battle when you have a battle or get a class when you have a class)? Would you roll again or have to do a new quest?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:44 pm
MoonKitsune
If we do a artifact quest and get a item, can you then try to get another item by doing another quest or will you be limited to just one?

If you make it to the end of a quest and roll, but the number you land on is from a taken item, do you roll again?

Also, if you get one class and battle item, what happens if you have a battle/class and then roll for a second quest and it conflicts (you get a battle when you have a battle or get a class when you have a class)? Would you roll again or have to do a new quest?

1) You can get another item, but you can only get one BATTLE EFFECT item and one STATUS EFFECT item, so if you roll again and get a BATTLE EFFECT one, it does NOT count @ second one!

2) You do not roll again, it means it wasn't there sad You have to try again, as this reflects how real time would work too.

3) ??? not too sure what a battle and class means.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm
;; ADDING ONTO PORTAL/ARTIFACT QUESTIONS sorry! ;; <333

For the artifact RPs: Assuming that it's the group second time around and we want to try the same area, are we to do another PRP to research the area + roll dice to find the place again? C: Or do we skip right to the rounds? O:

Thanks! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:51 pm
Okay what I mean is you get 1 Battle and 1 Status. Say I did one rp and won a Battle item. If I did another rp and rolled and got a battle, does that mean it's not there and we do a new rp to try again for a status one?

Also, can the prp for the quest to learn about the quest places then have the quest happen in that same rp or do we have one PRP for research and a separate rp for the quest?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 pm
Kaiyumi
;; ADDING ONTO PORTAL/ARTIFACT QUESTIONS sorry! ;; <333

For the artifact RPs: Assuming that it's the group second time around and we want to try the same area, are we to do another PRP to research the area + roll dice to find the place again? C: Or do we skip right to the rounds? O:

Thanks! <3

The portal/ pockets are ENTIRELY RANDOM, you gotta start feom scratch biggrin (sans researching about it!)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games