Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:05 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧Where am I~Ravenclaw Table ✧What am I doing~ Reading ✧Who am I with~Everyone ✧Why~Leaving Feast

Eira arrived to the Great Hall and respectively her house table around the time as the other students and she was greatly reminding of the feast from the beginning of the year when she had just been sorted. Of course then she had been admittedly a tad nervous about not only how she'd be perceived by her fellow peers but also if she would actually keep close to the acquaintances she had gathered from the train. And it would seem that she had had no cause of worry on either points. She had truly been placed in the correct house as no one cared if she would rather stay in the common room with an overly large book and read rather than go explore the castle or even go flying. In fact some even showed her other places she could escape to. And as far as the acquaintances, she could now say that they were all actually friends, that she honestly had friends. Friends who gave her a nickname that wasn't said in a bullying tone but rather friendly teasing or even with care. It brought a warm feeling to her core but she didn't like to think much of it. She was however happy that her friends had liked her Yule gifts that she had purchased for them as well as Alice. The Ravenclaw wondered if she would see her other friend while on summer holiday and actually found herself hoping that she did. Even while she was the same age as her younger sister she found camaraderie with her. Finding a seat a little ways away from all the others, Eira sat and pulled out a book she had been sent by her father for Yule by a muggle author named Tamora Pierce. She normally didn't enjoy many fantasy books that didn't have complete historical accuracy but she had found herself sucked into the story of a girl named Alanna and her rise to knighthood. She absently wondered how difficult it would be to ask her mother for a fencing tutor.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image

House: Ravenclaw
Year: Fourth
Blood: Pure.....

Dark eyes instantaneously traveled along the Slytherin table, searching for Odelia. Dalton didn't know what it was about the girl, but she had him wrapped around her finger like a helpless puppy. The two hadn't even really hit it off, but his feelings for her still ignited like a flame, especially after the Yule Ball last Christmas. Not here yet, he realized, his lips pursing together to form a tight line.

The boy looked back towards the castle's hallway, but Odelia was nowhere in sight, so he continued his march towards the Ravenclaw table. Hopefully, he would find a chance to talk to her. The boy didn't want another summer barely speaking with the girl and never seeing her. Maybe she's avoiding me? Dalton wondered, his face twisting into a frown.

Approaching the table decked in blue, Dalton sat down where he could face the Slytherin table. She was bound to show up at some point tonight, right? After all, this was the year end feast. Nobody missed it unless they were dead. Oh, God! What if she's dead?! And that was why he hadn't heard from her in what felt like a decade? Panicking slightly, the fourteen year old twiddled his thumbs. Surely, the school would have heard about the death of a current student if it occurred, right?

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Grace couldn't believe her first year was over. It was everything she thought it would be and then some. She'd made a friend or two over the year like her sister would have wanted. Not only that but she passed all her classes and enjoyed every one of them. The majority of her stuff was packed and she was ready to head off back home tomorrow. Though truthfully she didn't want to go, at least not yet. Entering the Great Hall, Grace looked around the room. She saw her sisters at their tables, David was with Leo like she imagined he would be. Looking along the Ravenclaw table she hadn't spotted Dakota yet. 'Where could he be?' she thought before seeing Eira. Pushing her thoughts aside she took a seat at the Ravenclaw table next to her. "Hey Eira, how's your book?" Grace asked with a smile.

User Image

With: Eira

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Yukina101

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Dakota walked into the Great Hall. His second year was over and next year would be his elective year. Nothing he was worried about, he already had a number of classes planned out. Finding his spot at the Ravenclaw table Dakota pulled out his journal and started writing. He hoped that someone would come around so he could talk. Glancing around the room he noted Lyall but seeing as Selina was over talking with him he wasn't going to intrude. Maybe Dmitri would show up soon and then he'd have someone to talk too.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Housemates

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:12 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine walked into the Great Hall rather weary. She hadn't been sleeping well over the past few days considering her worry for her O.W.L. scores which she knew she wouldn't be getting until later that summer. Either way, she was worried about them, and would most likely be continuing to worry about them throughout the summer up until she got them. It wasn't like she thought she did terribly on them, but she was just...anxious, was all. She hadn't even felt like pushing herself out of her bed that morning, so it was really a miracle that she ended up getting herself down to the Great Hall. She had a relatively good year...well, academically. She did well in her classes, as per usual. However, she had a pretty bad year in Quidditch this time around; she'd only ended up catching the snitch once. It was irritating, and she was honestly thinking that maybe she wouldn't play the next year...which was probably something she wouldn't act on, she did still really love Quidditch, and maybe she'd just had a bad year? Of course, her boyfriend having got kicked off the team was something else to consider... She didn't really think he'd be joining the team again the next year, although that was still up in the air.

My boyfriend...that phrase is still...weird... She thought to herself, smiling slightly. She and Iñigo had been dating for about a year and a quarter, and yet her calling Iñigo her 'boyfriend' was still weird...foreign, almost. She wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing, either, it was just so surreal to really be dating someone. Her feelings for Iñigo hadn't subsided the least, they instead grew since she was around him almost every day after a summer of barely seeing one another. Of course there were days when they weren't together, when Lexine actually tried to hide herself from him, but hey, it wasn't her fault that she'd probably jinx him a hundred times over if they were actually together 24/7. Luckily that hadn't been an issue, especially considering the few classes they actually had together, and the fact that most of her nights had been filled with homework and practising wandwork, something she was getting much better at than she used to be.

Thinking about him... Lexine's smile widened as she picked Iñigo out at the Ravenclaw table. It was times like these when Lexine realised that she really didn't have any other friends in Ravenclaw house... Alice, Jasper, and Valentina were were only other friends, and the three of them were in separate houses. She doubted that the others in Quidditch counted considering she wasn't really close with any of them. It wasn't exactly a bad thing, but it also wasn't a good thing. Less in-house drama for her, but she wasn't able to talk to anyone in the common room or anything...well, she could but meeting and befriending new people wasn't exactly her 'thing'.

"Hey there," Lexine started, sitting herself beside Iñigo. She leaned on the table, propping her head up with her hands. She was lucky she'd mastered hiding the dark circles around her eyes, and actually looked like a human rather than a corpse today. That way, Iñigo wouldn't ask any questions. "You know, I hate to admit it, but I'm kind of excited to go home this year..." Lexine admitted out of the blue; Iñigo had to be used to the things she blurted out by now. "My parents sent me an owl a few days ago; turns out we're going to Germany." Lexine said, eyes bright with excitement despite the film that seemed to cover them from fatigue. Germany was interesting, German culture was interesting, the language was interesting...everything about Germany, to Lexine at least, was...well, interesting. Maybe her parents actually did listen to her? "I don't know what it is, by my parents, despite their absolute hatred of travel, have been very insistent on us spending time together. I guess the only way they can do that any more without Sybil and I at one another's throats is if we travel." Lexine chuckled, running a hand through her hair. "I was wondering, would you like to come? My parents said it'd be okay if you came, considering you always bring me to Spain." Lexine asked, sittng up straight.

feast x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:20 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxbeauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri walked into the Great Hall and quickly made a beeline to the Ravenclaw table. He was getting rather used to splitting up with Maisie as soon as they arrived at the Great Hall, it seemed. It was still weird not being around her, and now that they had begun fighting, well...it was even weirder. Either way, Dmitri kept his cool about it, and tended to bend to his sister's will. Maybe that's why I never made it to Slytherin... Dmitri thought to himself, frowning. Really, he wasn't all that bitter about not making it into Slytherin. He was praised for his brains being in Ravenclaw, which was definitely something Dmitri was proud of. And Maisie didn't put him down that much for having not made it into Slytherin, which was good... Still, though, there were times he wished he'd made it into the same house as his sister; it would've made things easier...

Sighing as he walked himself over to the table, Dmitri frowned -- he really didn't know many people in his house. He really didn't know anyone in the school whatsoever, either... Just showed how socially active he was. It took him a while, but Dmitri finally caught sight of one of the few poeple he actually talked to: Dakota. The two were friends, if not close, and it didn't seem like the other boy was interacting with anyone else so...well, why the hell not?

"Hey," Dmitri said, sitting himself down in front of Dakota. He didn't really know what else to say; he was sort of socially inept considering how little he ever talked to people. That was something he never understood: how his sister was able to hold a conversation with ease while having no friends, and yet Dmitri, who had at least one friend, couldn't start one worth shite...

uniform x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin gave Dylan a smile when the kid had told him just to keep what he was doing. He nodded and said, "Thanks. I guess I will." It was nice to hear that someone thought he wasn't terrible. He just never was the most confident in sports. And rightfully so...he was relatively not athletic in most sports where it involved running around and stuff...but of course, Quidditch took a bit less athleticism and a lot more technical skills...which the technical parts he had down pretty well...not to perfection, but everyone needs to get better right?

As soon as he had asked that question...Xavier had come up to them with a broom, giving a small intro about how he hadn't talked to that much...but what it ended with...totally surprised him. He had not expected Xavier to give the same broom that he had in his hands to Dylan. Benjamin gave a small wave and a lone 'See ya later and good luck' to Xavier, who had left as fast as he came. After the boy left...Benjamin's jaw dropped while looking at Dylan holding the broom. "Dude, that's a really expensive broom," he said in disbelief, not expecting that to happen at all. "You must have really left an impression on him for him to give you that. Because I don't think outside of Quidditch have I ever even heard him talk."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
AlphaApex

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

“Hey,”

Looking up from his journal Dakota smiled. “Dia duit.” He said happily. By know anyone who was friends with the Ravenclaw and didn’t know Irish should know the greeting he gave as being hello. Despite Dmitri not being the talkative type, one could say that Kota had a tendency to talk enough for the both of them. “Any plans for the summer? Besides the obvious try and keep the piece with Maisie. Unless you two have stopped arguing?” He asked curiously a he closed up his writing journal. “Because if not we could totally hang at my place if you want. Well… it’s really my aunt and uncles place but I’ve been staying there. So… it pretty much is my place.” He added rambling on for a bit. He really needed to learn to shut it sometimes. Regardless, Dakota was smiling with hope that he’d be able to hang with a friend over the summer.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Dmitri

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravvie Table with Eira, Grace
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Concerned
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Need to talk to Jesse... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τ ï ṃ ε τø l ï ṡ τ ε ṉ τø ṃε ώ h ï ṉ ε x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ αṉḋ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ αll ατ øṉсε? x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃ ε l ø ḋ ɾ α ṃ α τ ï с ƒøølṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ṉ ε υ ɾ ø τ ï с τø τhε в ø ṉ ε, ṉø ḋ ø υ в τ αвøυτ ïτ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott's mouth was drawn into a frown; it wasn't an unusual expression for him, probably his default expression, actually. But tonight it wasn't just a resting frown. he actually had something on his mind. The third year glanced over at the Hufflepuff table, noting a certain blonde who couldn't seem to keep her nose in her own business... well, maybe that was unfair. Jesse had asked her out on the date, it wasn't her fault. But still, she didn't have to be nosy about it. He was sort of grateful, though, because if she hadn't, he was pretty sure he wouldn't have a clue what was up with his friend. Jojo hadn't seemed entirely sure that Jesse was gay when they'd spoken, just that he was, as she'd put it, 'at least a little gay.' But Elliott had watched the other boy enough that he didn't think there was any 'little' about it. He could be wrong, but from his observations... Yeah, Jesse was gay. And apparently he was afraid for his life because of that Paul guy, which honestly made Elliott furious. And frustrated. After all, he'd have thought that after last Summer, Jesse would know that he wasn't going anywhere near that guy. Kenneth wouldn't allow it; he'd developed a big-brother complex with the other boy. It'd probably come pretty naturally, given that he had the same problem with his actual brother. Elliott hadn't told Kenneth about Jesse being gay, he figured that was private and not his business to share, but he did write his older brother to inform him that he thought they needed to make sure the Slytherin came home with them from the train station.

spaceThe Ravenclaw sighed faintly, sitting down across from Eira at the table. He didn't bother to greet her; she'd had her nose in a book when he'd spotted her, and now had another girl in her year talking to her. He figured the girl probably should have friends her own age, rather than just hanging out with him all the time. He was still all little unnerved by the fact that she even did so; people didn't generally like him. But, they were very similar in some ways, so perhaps that was it. Rather than speaking, he offered both girls a small wave, and took his own book out. After the feast, he needed to try and track down Jesse and talk the guy into just going with him and Kenneth. He wasn't going to tell the other boy that he knew anything about what he and Jojo had discussed, but it wasn't as though he didn't have plenty of reason to want Jesse to stay with him without that information. Elliott liked Jesse, and the guy didn't deserve to have to deal with that b*****d Paul. But, he figured it could wait.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģ ï ṿ ε ṃ ÿ ṡ ε l ƒ τhε с ɾ ε ε ρ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ρ l α ÿ ṡ τ ɾ ï с ќ ṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ïτ αll ќ ε ε ρ ṡ α ḋ ḋ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ï τ h ï ṉ ќ ï'ṃ с ɾ α с ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

murruelcreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Dylan chucked slightly at Benjamin's comment and nodded, completely spaced out for a second. For the past two years, he had just used a school broom, and now, he'd be upgrading from that, to well.. one of the best. It was quite a shift. It would probably take a lot of getting used to, but he didn't mind. This was one of the greats after all, and once you got used to it, you could also become one of the greats. Not that the skill of a quidditch player depended on their broom, but still, it helped.

"Yeah, I know.. I saw it a few times in Diagon Alley when I was shopping with my mom. Those numbers were out of this world. But I have no idea why he'd just give me it, of all people. We've never actually talked outside of quidditch besides the occasional hello, and I dunno, I'm nothing special when it comes to playing, but I'm glad he did."

Third year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:25 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxbeauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri shrugged a bit. He honestly didn't know what he was going to be doing this summer because, despite his mother being a teacher, they didn't really talk that much out of class. Dmitri knew that Maisie was far closer to their mother than he was...but he hadn't even heard of their plans from her. "I don't know, possibly go somewhere? I stopped paying attention when my mother and sister talk." Dmitri smirked, shrugging again. He vaguely remembered a conversation about travelling, but that easily could've been with someone else. He then scrunched his nose up at Dakota's comment about Maisie. "Yeah, I think she and I are on good terms right now. Merlin knows with her, honestly." Dmitri sighed, rolling his eyes. Whatever the hell had been going on with Maisie recently, he wasn't sure, so he tended to keep his distance, but it was particularly hard when they had their classes together... Plus, they had their study sessions, and sometimes even spent the day with their mother simply for family time. It was...difficult being around Maisie now. He just hoped, with the stress of school off of her, she'd calm down...

Dmitri was surprised when Dakota asked if Dmitri would like to spend time at Dakota's. Honestly, Dmitri wasn't really sure if they were to be considered close friends, maybe just...kind of friends? They didn't talk that often, or well, Dmitri didn't talk that often, as most of their conversations were very one-sided with Dakota doing most of the talking. It was really just baffling that someone was actually showing interest in being around him, Dmitri knew he could be unpleasant. Of course, he only showed the surprise by lifting his eyebrows -- he was never the most expressive of people.
                                                "You'd actually want to spend time outside of school with me?" He asked, chuckling a bit. "No, but really, I think I could do that. I don't imagine we'll be spending our entire summer...wherever the hell we're going." Dmitri shrugged, smirking a bit. He didn't really have any reservations about hanging out with Dakota over the summer, really. 'Ought to be fun.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Third Year///13 Years Old///Sagittarius
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Emily entered the hall, a little late. She had to admit, but hey she was here. She smiled as she strode into the hall and her eyes instantly fell on Dylan. Bloody Hell, she had a crush on him. Why? Well she wasn't too sure. But it was there and she couldn't help it. Didn't help last year that Seph practically pushed the two into dancing, wait.... Seph goes by JoJo now. That was going to be interesting to remember. She giggled, before practically skipping to the Ravenclaw table. She really wanted to sit next to Dylan... Which she did. She slipped into the seat next to him and leaned on the table. Letting the brown locks slip over her shoulders. She listened to the conversation a moment before saying hello. "Hello Benjamin, Hi Dylan." She said happily. She knew the other Ravenclaws name, but didn't really know him. But oh well. She could rectify that. She added little waves to her hellos. She had also witnessed the gift giving from Xavier and Dylan. So cool! Of course, starting next year, Dylan would be trying to score on her goals, but oh well.

"Talking about quidditch are we?" She asked already knowing the answer. She leaned into of her hands. Looking between the two. Maybe she had intruded?

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my uniform
And it feels good to be with people like Benjamin And Dylan
Although my mind keeps wandering to I need to make sure to visit JoJo too!

═══════════════════════════

AlphaApex

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image

User Image

As he was talking to Benjamin, he noticed Emily out of the corner of his eye, and spotted her moving towards him. He could feel his cheeks burning up already, but he tried his best to push it back in front of Benjamin. It was a typical case of 'try your best not to act flustered about a girl in front of a friend'. Well, that may have been too specific, but it applied well in this case.

He smiled once she greeted the two of them. "Hi Em, how are you? And, yes.. that's exactly what we were talking about. Our vice captain Xavier just gave me this for next year, and hopefully the years after that, as long as I don't get kicked off the team," he replied, jokingly. Even if he was joking, he sincerely hoped Inigo hadn't heard him. He seemed like one of those guys you really didn't want on your bad side.

Third year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

OOC:

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
═════════════════════════════════════

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather entered the great hall, nose in a book. It was not a text book this time. Instead it was something fantasy her cousin had sent her, and the pink haired girl couldn't pull her nose out of it. She sat absent mindedly next to Dakota and Dmitri. She barely got her eyes off the pages and she sat to say a quick hello. "Dia Duit." She said quickly to the both of them. Where she normally just said things in English, her mother had been working in Ireland for the last month or two and had been writing in Irish tongue to get used to the language while she was there. Feather had memorized each and every syllable so far and was practically flawless. She just hadn't realized. Oh well. Eyes back on the book, she was hardly there for their conversation until she got to the end of the chapter. Which she finally closed her book and slid it onto the table. She looked over and smiled sheepishly at the two boys. She hadn't ever really spoken to Dmitri, but his sister didn't really like her, so....She wasn't sure how he felt about her... Hmmm...

((Sorry I just threw her in with you two....))

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Uniform
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Dmitri
Although my mind keeps wandering to Hmmm, Summer is here... What shall I do?

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Ravenclaw Table - Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Elliot
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for the feast to start.
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, it sucks this time of year. Can't I stay at the castle over the summer?
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Jesse had seen multiple people moving around the tables, notably during the feasts. And honestly, he didn't want to put up with some prepubescent t**t over at Slytherin table giving him a death glare just for existing. Instead, he just decided to go over to Elliot's house table, figuring if nothing else, that house seemed to be the one place that everyone seemed to congregate. Besides, he'd like to have one meal where he wasn't judged or whatever.

He sat down beside Elliot, hoping his....... Bloody hell, what was Elliot again? A friend? He honestly didn't know. It wasn't like he actually had that many to begin with. However, he did spend a lot of time with Elliot in classes, and well, they did spend an entire summer together. Well, most of one. He was not looking forward to going back to Paul's place. "Um, hey, I hope you don't mind."

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games