Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amadeli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff Second Year

Thinking: The food should be soon...
Feeling: Excited
Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: Sariwa, other Hufflepuffs
Wearing: Uniform
Single

I'd rather waltz that just walk through the forest
The trees keep tempo and sway in time

Nora clapped with each newly sorted student, saving her cheering for anyone sent towards the Hufflepuff table. She leaned towards her friend as she replied to the earlier prompt regarding schedules, politely applauding as another student was sorted. "Oh, I don' think I'll be trying out this year - maybe next, though. At least we have the rest of our classes together, though!" she remarked happily, absently clapping as the rest of the hall congratulated another first year. 'Has it really only been a year?' she asked herself, looking up and down the brimming Hufflepuff table, 'I still have quite a ways to go...' With a wry twist of her mouth she sighed, wriggling in her seat as her stomach gave a low growl. "I hope the food comes soon - I'm starved!" she murmured to Sariwa out of the corner of her mouth during a pause in the cheering.

Quartets of crickets chime in for the chorus
If I were to strun on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?

Sariwa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:51 am
User Image

E l e v e n . H u f f l e p u f f . F i r s t Y e a r ? ? ?
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Feeling the blush in her cheeks start to subside, Kara took a seat with the small group. She was glad someone had reached out to her to start, as she wasn't quite ready to start taking that first step. Kara had always been a bit shy around new people, and being in a whole new world only grew the issue exorbitantly. Finally at ease, at least slightly more so than initially, Kara allowed herself to relax a bit. She could still feel a slight tension across her mind, but it was much less now. Looking back over at Del Rey, she spoke back to the boy slightly louder than before.

"It's good to meet you too, Del Rey. But my hair is boring! I mean, look at yours!"

She really meant it, too. She couldn't stop noticing how this boy was just so..well....pretty. Pretty was definitely the word to describe him in Kara's eyes.

ooc: Sorry I took so long to respond! Life's being crazy, but I'll post as often as I can.

Greycast

Kara Duskat

Friendly Mage

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:11 am
You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Del Rey looked at her wide-eyed. "I'm just a blonde! Yours is a real blessing," he smiled. "But thank you, anyway." Happy to see that she had eased up a little bit since he had introduced himself- - - what was it with the anxiety?- - - he decided to introduce her to those he already had encountered.

"That's Christofer, like he said," Del Rey laughed, feeling happy with the situation somewhat. "Chris, like he prefers, and that other pretty blonde there is Hunter. Ariana was the redhead prefect- - - you both really stand out in here, it's really envious- - - and then Claire," he finished, listing those he had already known. It was nice here in Hufflepuff, he decided. Such interesting people.

.... My sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Kara Duskat

heather030595

Xistund

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:46 am
User Image

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara's eyes widened, plainly showing how impressed she was that Del Ray had already met so many people. She wasn't sure that she'd ever be quite that comfortable with introducing herself, but she made a mental note to try and aim for his level of confidence. Looking at each of her new house mates as they were listed off, Kara paid as close attention to matching names to faces as she could. By the time Del Rey reached the last name, she was confident that she could rattle them off with just as much ease.

"Nice to meet you all!" she said excitedly as soon as Del Ray finished his introductions. Kara was already off to a good start on her mission of making new friends within the new group she would be a part of for the next seven years.

ooc:

Greycast
kiska166
heather030595
Xistund
Forks Anonymous

Kara Duskat

Friendly Mage

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Cheerful
xxxxocation: Hufflepuff Table
xxxxxxompanions: the Hufflepuffs

"Hmm... my favorite part about being in Hufflepuff?" Claire repeated, pondering Chris' question. It didn't take much thought, though, and with a smile the girl answered. "For me, the greatest thing about Hufflepuff would have to be the people. Everyone's really friendly, and incredibly helpful if you ever encounter some problem in school or just in life in general." She told him genuinely. "It's like one big family here. It might sound cheesy but it's true, we all stick together, through thick and thin. I'm sure you'll love it here!"

heather030595

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana smiled up at Chloe from her seat when the new prefect introduced herself to the firsties. So far, the girl seemed to have gotten the hang of the basics of being a prefect although the night was still young, and the prefects did have a job to do after the feast. Actually, they had a couple. After showing the firsties the way to the common room, they had to patrol the halls after hours. Her attention turned to Del Rey when she heard her name. However, he wasn't talking to her. In fact, he only mentioned that the seventh year was a prefect and that her hair stood out. I sure hope so! she thought with a giggle. Ariana absolutely loved attention and standing out. If she didn't dye it bright red when she was fourteen for the very reason that she did, Ari figured she would have done it eventually. This colour worked with her so well. Brown eyes fell onto another redhead who joined them. "Yep, I'm Ariana, the seventh year prefect! If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask," she said, still smiling.

murruelecreuset
Greycast
Kara Duskat

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kara Duskat

Friendly Mage

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:53 am
User Image

The prefect seemed to have a handle on herself, though she seemed older than most of the students, so she probably wouldn't be their prefect for much longer. Kara inadvertently began to wonder what the chances would be of becoming a prefect herself. Suprisingly, the thought actually did entice her. In order to reach that point, however, she was certain she would have to put in quite a bit of work. Luckily, she was more than willing to do so. Regardless, the prefect, who introduced herself as Ariana, seemed very helpful for the time being.

"I'll be certain to do that! I'm pretty sure there'll be plenty of questions to ask.." Kara told the older Hufflepuff.

ooc:

kiska166
greycast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| Second year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa felt her stomach rumbling as well. "Me too! I haven't eaten anything since before the train." she groaned and applauded as the next first year was sorted. "So how's Bevin? Hercules didn't wanna come back to Hogwarts at all and he's been avoiding me all week." she rolled her eyes. "Last year he seemed quite happy here so I guess he just don't like travelling much." she said thinking that he must be happy now that he had finally been let out of his carrier.

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {happy}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

A large smile donned Inari's face instead of the usual serious look she held during feast. She'd had a good break and was well on her way to finding a new man. Her spirits were definitely high and she was quite excited to start a new school year. She waked in and took a seat smiling and crossing her legs letting her foot swing side to side while she waited for sorting to finish.

Once the last first year was seated she rose and made her way up the the podium. The magical owl spread it's wings and the room hushed as she began to speak.
"Welcome everyone! We are so happy to have you here new students, and returning as well. We are going to have a wonderful year at Hogwarts thanks to the many great professors here will to give you their knowledge. As per usual I ask all of you to please stay out of the forest, it has yet to work out well for any wandering students. Otherwise you should know the rules if you've done the proper reading."She said giving the hall a scan. She raised her hands with a clap.

"With out further adieu let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. It was short and sweet but she knew the kids just wanted to why not feed them.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor was currently slumped in his chair, his head down as he slept.
He then woke up however as he heard someone speak...rather loudly.

It was time for the feast? Really?
How long was he out?

Shaking his head, he rubbed his eyes some before glancing at the piles of food before him, he was rather hungry...well more tied actually, but he should probably eat first.
Glancing at the food and his plate, Victor took out his wand and pointed it at the plate...just to make sure it was clean.

After the bubbles had popped off the plate, Victor started to grab some food, not much...just enough to not go to bed hungry.

I feel tired you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...zzz..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi walked blearily into the Great Hall still yawning and trying to straighten his bumblebee tie. He took a seat at the corner of the table and poured himself a giant mug of coffee before he could even look at food, honestly how do people do it? Just as he was feeling more human an owl made its appearance near him offering its leg in regal greeting. A bit weary since he didn't recognize the owl, and the last time he'd been foolish enough to take something he didn't recognize it turned out to be a portkey, he gingerly examined the envelope. Seeing the Gringotts insignia only made his curiosity worse before tearing open the letter and reading its contents. As his eyes trailed the formal letter Tobi's face went through a myriad of emotions before landing on stoic. This had to be some sort of sick joke. There was just no way... Quietly he got up from the table with his head bowed glad for once that he hadn't had his hair cut recently as his tawny locks hid his shuttered expression from prying eyes. He slipped the piece of paper into his pocket and then quickly walked out the Hall and out the castle.
[Exit: Covered Bridge]
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhylan was spending his Sunday morning the same as every other, sipping coffee and reading the news. Well, he would be, if his news had shown up yet! He took a sip of the dark liquid before him, then gave a sigh of relief as his dad's owl showed up, a copy of the Prophet in tow. He lightly pat the bird, then shooed it off, a slight smile playing at the edges of his lips. He took another sip of his coffee, then unrolled the paper. What he saw was enough to make him stop stiff. Eun Han... abducted... ransom... Three Broomsticks... any information... Witch Watcher... He dropped the paper, eyes wide in shock. Eun had been in the Three Broomsticks before the abduction? That meant... Whatever Dhyl had said that caused the Metamorphmagus to flee.... got him kidnapped. It was a few more seconds before the almost seventeen year old realized he wasn't breathing. A shaky inhale came, the teen doing everything in his power not to cry. He shoved his things away, spilling the mug of coffee over the newspaper. He stood suddenly and ran toward the door, needing to get away from... all this. It was physically painful to know he might never see his friend again.

{Exit to Hufflepuff Boy's Dorms}
{OoC: Scene takes place the day after Hogsmeade trip; late December}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:47 pm

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
h u f f l e p u f f h o u s e t a b l e ✖
m e m y s e l f a n d i ✖
t h e u s u a l
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

The blonde sat at his house table, sipping a cup of hot chocolate quietly as he thought. It was a nice day, not particularly special, but it was nice and he was enjoying it. Pulling a plate of pancakes towards him, the young blonde dug into the sweet treat, savouring the food.

He wondered what things had in store for him today.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:55 pm
Lächeln

A speckled owl came flying towards a blonde, a different blonde than his master, but he knew which one it was. He wasn't stupid! His landings are just a tad...rough. Like this one were he tried to land on the table elegantly but ended up tripping on air and doing a slight barrel roll before landing upside down in front of said blonde with his letter still clutched in his claws. With a rather embarrassed hoot he jumped up and present his leg and waited for praise and recognition.

Monty

Big Brother!

It's really boring here but during writing class they said we could write to anyone other than our parents and I couldn't think of anyone besides you! How is your school? Mine is completely boring. And stupid. And weird! Like, did you know that British people have something called "tea time"? Idunno what it is but apparently it's real important! Like, a girl in one class almost had a meltdown cus her biscuit wasn't right. And I was like "who eats biscuits with tea when they could have like...cake or cookies or ice cream? In fact, who needs tea?!" but then other kids got mad and called me names. But when I got mad and called them names back I got in trouble cos I didn't do it in English. See?! Weird! I hope school is better for you though Big Brother, I bet it is cos your awesome and smart! Uh oh, my teacher's giving me "the look" it looks like I gotta go. Please right back soon!

Love,
Momo

Greycast

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:51 am

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
h u f f l e p u f f h o u s e t a b l e ✖
m e m y s e l f a n d i ✖
t h e u s u a l
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

When the speckled owl had crash-landed next to him, he was surprised, because he hadn't been expecting a letter. Laughing at the prostate owl, he took the letter graciously, petting the bird and giving it some bacon for delivering it so well to him. They had dignity and feelings and pride too!

Opening up the paper, the words that jumped out at him took his by surprise yet again. A bright grin spread across his face as he saw the recipient, let alone the address to him. It was Momo!

Taking out a ballpoint and a piece of parchment, Del set to work on the reply back.

Del
Momo!

I haven't heard from you in so long! I'm sorry I haven't caught up with you--- you had to do it instead. How are you? I was worried when we had to leave the festival so suddenly. It's nice to know you're doing well. I know it's troublesome to deal with people at school, but education is important, so keep trying, okay? Yes, school is boring, but we'll make it through! If you need any help, just ask, alright? And Monty, I like tea! It's not that important to me, but I suppose people like to make a big deal out of it. It is fun. And don't mind those people who call you names! If the teacher makes a big deal out of it, then tell your mother It doesn't matter if you use another language because names are names and they hurt all the same, and they started it, so you shouldn't have been treated like that first. It's alright here, Momo, and you give me too much credit, really. I'm just like everyone else. You'd better go behave now and listen, okay? Be a good boy!

Love,
Del

Folding the letter into the envelope, Del tied it to the owl's leg, giving it a treat before sending it off on his way. That had just made his day.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games