Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Winterwolf78

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi yawned, his mouth opening so wide his jaw popped. He then stood, tired of sitting and shook out his fur, dislodging what little static was left. He would have to ask San or the Kage later what the thing with horns was. He had never seen one of these things, in all honesty his instincts were telling him to chase it, but that would be rude. He wondered if San had a treat or anyone in the room for that matter, he licked the teeth that were showing through the hole in his lip as he thought about it. Then when he saw James he wagged his tail and wondered where the cat was. He then watched as a pen fell from the rafters and tilted his head to the side, yea for the Kage he had a healthy fear. Note to self do not pounce the Kage.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:04 am
Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San wanted to burst out and to speak. San wanted to simply use his plethera of jutsu and simply extract all the knowledge this young ninja knew. But this was not his palce, until the Kage told him so. He would make no threatening gestures, and would not move at all. If push came to shove, and this meeting did come to a conclusion, the Kage knew that the Director did have skills to make it where this new ninja would not remember this meeting until it was most oppertune. As much as the meeting smelled fishy, he had to commend the gonads of this ninja, walking into the lions den in a meat suit. Maybe he did have something to offer....

While recognizing the James clone, San would not make any movements, simply sitting as a statue would. James would understand why

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

He'd taken his gamble on everything, and for the moment, it seemed there was something of use. When one person is cursed... Two graves are dug. It was a relatively cryptic turn of phrase, but did this indicate that Bast was starting to clue in on his persona? On his true feelings of this? "What's it hurt to gamble a little, Lady Kazekage? An ear on the inside is better than rumors from the outside," Rakuin inquired, a smirk upon his lips. "Nothing wrong with striking a deal. If I fail to get anything, you don't have to pay, obviously. No money down." It was a push, trying to get the ball rolling more quickly than before.

Tetsu, unlike Rakuin was working to keep everything moving... and hopefully they'd be moving along all the while, but the ram was getting nervous. The room was quickly filling. The predator, the strange man upon the couch and then to boot there was someone else entering as well, stepping off to the side ever so silently. The ram nudged carefully his master, to catch his attention silently.

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf 78"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:52 pm
"Where were the gate guards when you left your Village?" Bast asked, completely ignoring the boy's offer. Her voice offered no indication that she had recognized anything he had just said as any sort of offer. "Oh, and the night life! How's the food in the Leaf? I always imagined there being a lot to choose from."

As she spoke, the woman traced out a seal on her desk with the pen. Each stroke glowed with a soft, benign blue light. San would be able to follow the path her hand took in drawing the seal, but it seemed a bit peculiar even for one of Bast's creations. Its base seemed to be that of a Barrier Seal, but as she traced it ever outward, several mismatched prongs would show up: a Four Image Seal, a Normality Seal, even a Self-Repairing Barrier. She did all of this without taking her eyes off of the Konoha Shinobi. Perhaps the pen itself would tip off some of her underlings as to what was happening.

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:31 pm
Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Ergo War

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi tilted his head at the randomness of the Kage and wondered what she was doing. Humans sometimes were just plain weird. He just shrugged and scratched at his ear, the horned creature's movements caught his eye and he watched it closely one wrong move and he would pounce no matter how rude it was or how well he knew the others could handle things.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:29 pm
Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

If San's eyes were visible, then he would be rolling them right now. What the kage was doing was certainly mean and cruel, but it would be effective. Finally speaking with his mid to lower voice, on that spoke with age and authority, he figured they had rattled the person well enough to know the situation he had walked right into.

"How about you stop beating around the bush and come out with exactly with what you want to say. If you have information that we can find useful, I suggest saying it now. If you are offering other services, speak it clearly and deliberately. The Kazekage hates to have her time wasted, so I suggest you make your next statement one of great merit."

Ah, it was good to see a plan come together. Still unmoved, hopefully adding a little pressure to the new comer, San knew that to have to watch the kazekage and then handle the motionless man on the couch had to be unnerving....and they hadn't even hit the other dangers of the room. Still, this was not one of bullying nor intimidation, simply getting rid of the fluff of business.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

Such odd questions, and it was that Rakuin blinked. Why would things be of so little consequence be inquired upon? At least the first he had a suitable answer for at the very least. "Haven't you ever slipped out amidst a group? It's not terribly hard when you're with a recognized instructor," Rakuin answered relatively simply. His brother and assigned instructor had been present and moving out for a mission. It was simple simply to move ahead and slip away to do his own errands and wandering. He could have spent his moments bluffing on a night life he didn't get to experience as a head of household. What he knew, was what he had learned from his brother and sister... and the uncle who cooked at the ramen shop, but he didn't often think on that man.

He had been just about to speak up on the aspect of the night life that he knew, but it came to a point where a new voice emerged. A baritone? Not quite a bass... but close. He wanted to stop p***y footing about context, and wanted the information. "A good merchant obtains a contract before supplying the goods, mister San," the young man replied to the man on the couch, "I can, however offer something its its place to sweeten the deal. I can provide a new gate of considerable defense into your... crevice. I had deflected and stopped enough shrapnel on the way in. If you'd like, the evidence you still be there. Think of it as my own investment in our collaborative future, should you so choose."

Techniques used:

Yo-Ko

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 pm
"You're quite the ball of inanity," Bast commented. "You know that, don't you? You have to know that. Are you buying time? That's it, isn't it? I can see two possible reasons why you'd continue to beat around the bush even now: either you're an idiot or you're deceptive. Now, if you don't put all of what you're offering on the table in the next five seconds, I'm going to wipe you, your ram, and this entire building off the map, and then string whatever's left of you across the crevice as a warning to any allies you might have brought along."

The peculiar seal glowed on her desk, complete. Bast lazily traced a finger along its base seal, turning the lines there a dark blue-black the color of the text that had briefly floated across her skin earlier.

XAyame_HatakeX

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Chakra: 1900/1920

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:39 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi, finally learning what the horned thing was, sat and looked at the Kage. He tried to smile cute but it turned out looking kind of creepy thanks to the hole in his lip, the scars on his face, and the one grey eye, "Can I have the ram!?" Daichi asked, just in case things did go wrong, as he wagged his tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 am
Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

San kept his attention straight at the man, his flat affect still hiding any of this thoughts or actions. While the idea of a new defensive capability was good, but he still had to insure the investment.

"I suggest you take the Kazekage seriously. If you are here to be a brokerage of information then give us a piece of information so we know you are telling the truth and can deliver on your part of the deal. If you so desire, i can simply look into you, and take the information that way. As the Kazekage stated...you have five seconds before i choose for you."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

Inanity? Now that was rather insulting, but nevertheless, he had to keep his cool. She discussed the simplicity in wiping him off the face of the planet in a form of rather bizarre and absolute form of paranoia. She'd been the one to inform to be mindful of the situation, and now she was enraged simply for it. Why couldn't the woman be like Maylee? Maylee was simple enough... He shook his head briefly. She thought he'd brought allies? Despite the menacing seal, or the lingering threats, he couldn't help it.

"Snrk-" The young man couldn't help but snort a little, it wasn't derisive in any way shape or form, but rather suppressing humor. Covering his mouth casually, he looked up again. "You want it spelled out?" The very theory was reaffirmed of course, in that the strange mister San upon the couch to the side of him was growing impatient all the while. "My offer is this. Support from Sunagakure in my endeavors to come, in return for information regarding Konohagakure to claim in the future. My offer into this contract of ours is simply, Lady Kazekage. Mister San."

It was a casual motion, in which the hand he held up to cover his mouth, the flesh pallid and white becoming darkened. Metallic sheen. Black steel. "I can generate steel just for you, and supply you a gate of hardness most can't surpass with ease," Rakuin explained simply, while the ram turned to stare down the wolf wholly. Tetsu himself didn't care to be an object of desire. "Whatever explosives you set in that crevice, my slab of steel still stands."

Techniques used:

Ergo War

Yo-Ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 am
"Oh, good, you took the bait," Bast responded. A short length of wire appeared between her fingers and glowed for a brief moment before a wave of pure cutting force would shoot for the black steel hand.

"Ayametori, fired at Chuunin-Rank," she would explain to Rakuin while she assessed how well his hand stood up to the attack. Ayametori could usually cut through several feet of solid material before stopping, and steel wasn't much of a problem. How the hand stood up to her attack would determine how well the negotiations went and if they ended right then and there. If Rakuin were no longer functioning after this, she thought she would let Daichi have the ram. It was only polite, after all.

XAyame_HatakeX

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:45 am
Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

Ah yes, Koton. Like his mother and Brock, it seemed this Konoha ninja possessed the special ability. Indeed, if he could cupply it for them then San could certainly have some interesting to this.... But his spoke up in a little fire, pretending he was irritated. Maybe he could get just a little more out of it? Either way, he had to handle the loose ends.

"Do you mistake us for fools, Konoha-nin? While the display may have caught the Kage's attention, your little slip was not missed by me. I need to know your full plan, what your "future endeavors" entail exactly. Dont think that for a simple material as an offering that you get the private backing of the Sunagakure military."

San would use Biosense to gauge and measure his response to the action, and at even the fleck of lying, he would obtain the information he desired. This was his top priority anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

It wasn't that Rakuin should have been surprised, but the wave of chakra to disperse before him was a bit of a... twist. The black steel upon his hand was struck, and the shock itself was felt by it. If Tetsu hadn't stepped back, it was likely that the young man would have fallen back upon his royal a**. Stumbling back into the doorway, Rakuin worked to settle himself, the sight of wire attempting to cut into his hand was problematic, but in the end, it had lost to the layer of steel supporting his flesh.

"Well, aren't you sneaky?" Rakuin sneered for a moment. The concept of being assaulted as such was rather rude, but even still, it was better than being exploded off the face of the planet. May and Samuru wouldn't have forgiven him for that. Not ever. Moving his hand slowly, the young man shook off the wire from the back of his hand. "Now, are you happy with yourself?"

The man, San, was off to the side, and began to elaborate. He sounded irritated, which... may have been apt enough to let it roll. Even still, this room was becoming absolutely tense. San knew his plan? It was unlikely, but what could it hurt? "Have you ever wanted something so bad, mister San, that you'd tear down all you know to enact it?" Raki's gaze fixated on San, displeased with the thought of Konoha. "I mentioned before, didn't I? It's nothing but rot, and I plan to be the axe to bring it from the tree it hides within." It was simple enough, after all. He wanted to tear the village down to its roots, and from there... Well, it wouldn't be his problem any longer.

Techniques used:

Yo-ko

Ergo War

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 pm
"Isn't a Shinobi supposed to be sneaky?" Bast quipped, reeling in the wire. At the same time, she raised a hand toward San, motioning for him to quiet down. "Your defense held up well. Do you need anything from us?"

At the very least, the black steel was an interesting material. Whether it would ever actually come in hand remained to be seen, but it would be worth it to investigate the substance. If it were different from anything they had in the Sand, they might have just received something powerful.

The Kazekage traced a finger around the rim of her teacup and tossed her pen back up into the rafters, where it landed with a light tapping sound followed by the sounds of what seemed to be skittering insects.

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games