Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verideathul

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 pm
Terra Linaurel

User Image

Village: Konohagakure

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

AC:

Ryo:

Mood: Slightly Interested

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

”To live in each current moment,”

Despite the white noise within the the room, Terra's head had sank into Gwen's fur snug as could be when her ears perked up at the Hokage's words. Even the panther beside her growled in a happy acceptance of the location of her next training, although it was under a name that she had no familiarity with. Groggily placing her hands out in front of her, she stretched out as if she was a panther. Her nails dug into the ground slightly as she arched her back before yawning and standing back upright. After coaxing Gwenhyvar back to life in a manner of speaking as well, Terra's tail swayed once as she bowed to the hokage. "Thank you, Hokage, I will go at once to fulfill my oath."

Just as she was about to leave, Terra witnessed another man struggling with the headband as she had done before. Tilting her head in obvious curiosity, she failed to stifle a small chuckle as she watched him put it on his horn before finally mimicking her and using it as an armband instead. Noting the absence of any animal next to him, his horns frankly confused her as he turned towards Terra. The immediate glance between the two made her wary, even with the good tidings from the man and the talking of his partner. If he's a tamer, why doesn't he bring his animal in here?Still, as he smiled at Gwen and left, Terra echoed back "Good luck to you as well, and maybe so." With that, she waited a small time before walking out with her panther behind her with the intent of going to find her new sensei.

[Exit]
”is to truly live your whole life.”

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:19 am
User Image
Genin of Konohagakure

[Raiton][Taijutsu][Sensory]
[Monk][Resolution][Ryo: 3,600][AC: 4000]
[Chakra: 255/275][Stamina: 225/225]

Atteharu came into the Hokage's office, he placed the headband on the desk of the Hokage. "I'm sure that you know about the attack already, I found this at the scene, I'm not sure if there was anything else. That's all." He said to the Kage, and then began to walk out of the office.

Jutsu Used:

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:47 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu just watched as one after another came to see Noctis. He couldn't see how anyone could ever be so busy. He waited patyioently for every one to be done so he and Noctis could continue with their conversation, and the match.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image

│███ ITS TIMES LIKE THESETHAT I FEEL YOUNGxx💙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To the people in love please tell me how you started to love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 760 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Rounding the corner Jae approached the Hokage's door and poked her head into the room. Shikatsu was already present, Jae coaxing an eyebrow. "Oh shoot. Hey, Shika. Sorry." Jae said, waving her hand a few times in greeting before ducking back out and waiting in the hallway. Yawning she scratched her head and waited. The ambush slowly replayed in her mind, Jae trying to recall every detail now that she had a moment to herself.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:46 pm
kiropterain1

digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1275/1275 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis looked over at Shikatsu asking him to wait a little bit longer. Atteharu had come in and dropped at headband in front of his desk. The ambush must have been a difficult situation for him to deal with so he merely thanked him as he left. He looked at the headband hard, the Kirigakure symbol on it made him think hard. Then Jae came in through the door she looked well. He half expected her to be missing a limb or something."Jae, how are you feeling? Should you be up and around so soon?"

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To the people in love please tell me how you started to love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 760 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Coaxing an eyebrow at Noctis she almost blanched at the show of concern he was showing toward her well being. Their relationship was not like this and frankly it freaked her out. "Fine I guess. I feel fine, why not...?" She scrunched her nose, staring at him as if he had grown an extra foot out of his forehead or something. Getting over the formalities she snapped out of it and cleared her throat. She just wanted to debrief and be on her way."So needless to say you've probably already heard what happened, I wont waste your time with the formalities or the small chit chat." Crossing her arms over her chest she stood directly in front of his desk, the hair at the nape of her neck standing on end as she recalled the events that were still so fresh in her mind. Gaze intense she looked past him and narrowed her eyes. "It was a calculated attempt to stir up trouble... Obviously." Jae was all business at the moment, her concern for those she had been with made her desire to protect even stronger. She didn't like the unknown, a huge reason why she had been kicked out of Yukigakure in her younger years. "I wasn't able to see what was picked up as evidence... what did the boys find?" She asked, looking at Noctis now. Her azure gaze unflinching. Worry. She was very worried. Something about this made her feel uneasy. She wanted to pursue this feeling further and get to the bottom of it.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:47 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1275/1275 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis just looked worried a little pale too, but that wasn't from his worrying just the sickness no one knew about."Well you were injured in a battle, you should take as much time as you need to fully recover." Noctis nodded at her statement about already knowing. She was always so direct looking at her as she crossed her arms. Hiding the kirigakure headband under his sleeve."How so?"He still had yet to receive a detailed report. He didn't know if he showed show her the headband they found. It could stir trouble for everyone in the end he decided it would be for the best. He also began having an itch in the back of his throat. He suppressed the the feeling to cough."Yes, Atteharu retrieved this from the scene." He lifted the Kirigakure headband."I'm planning on sending a team to Kiri to immediately to see if we can get to the bottom of this...diplomatically"

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image

Jae ignored his concern for her well being. That was irrelevant and unimportant. The Kunoichi was not one to sit idly and nor was she going to baby wounds. She was in a stable enough condition. As a fell shinobi he should have known that and as Hokage he should have known better than to make her seem weak like that with such concern. To a person like Jae, it was insulting. "That road was a road to be used by everyone on their way home. It was fishy that we happened to get ambushed. Not only that but they were not bandits. They took nothing and their tactics were too aggressive. Bandits would have run when they noted we were all capable of fighting back." Her expression deepened in her concentration as she tried to remember anything else that might raise a red flag. "They were definitely shinobi on a mission. Secretive so they had to be elite. Their parting words were meant at a jab at Samuru but it only served to give them away." Jae placed a hand to her forehead, brushing her bangs out of her face.

Dropping her hand she stared curiously at the headband, coming closer to the desk now. This was the closest she had allowed herself to be to Noctis in a long time, Jae's defenses dropping slightly as she concentrated on piecing things together. Her brows furrowed and that displeased scowl marred her expression. Reaching out she took hold of the headband, clearly confused. It was a no brainer that Kirigakure and Konoha were at odds with one another but this was too reckless. Looking to Noctis as he explained his plans to her she set the headband back onto the desk. Her thoughts were racing as she pieced things together. Closing her eyes, she pinched the bridge of her nose with her index finger and thumb. "You know this is fishy right?" She said to him, voicing her thoughts. "I've been to Kirigakure, remember? Those shinobi that ambushed us did not fight like those shinobi. They relied on Suiton, yes but not once did they use the mist technique." Still maybe a diplomatic consultation was a good idea in order to clear the air and find out information. "I want to go." Jae said, placing both her hands on the edge of the desk.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:10 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened to her explanation."And if they really wanted to kill you guys they would have done it after injuring you, but yet they backed off right as the tides turned into their favor." Noctis looked at the headband as Jae took it."Its only the only thing we have right now, maybe they decided not to use it specifically because its so well known as a jutsu from Kiri."There were so manu what if that they couldn't really figure anything out until they went to Kiri. Noctis looked at Jae directly in the eyes when she asked to go. He also gritted his teeth but that was because his throat was killing him."No, that's not a choice." He then looked at some files and handed them to her."I want you to start training the Samuru triplets officially, you've done well with Samuru so far maybe you can help the others as well. Go if you want you can inform them of this as well."

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

That was something to consider but leaving remains behind was sloppy as well. It didn't add up. She simply shrugged at his deductions. She wasn't going to hold her breath. Only information gathered was crucial at this point. He pinned her with his own gaze, Jae being defiant as always as he told her point blank it was not an option to go to Kirigakure. She breathed out of her mouth, the sound coming out was more like a hiss. Taking a small step back she look extremely uncomfortable suddenly. No. No way in hell! "What the hell?! You have got to be kidding me! I am not teaching material, you know that!" Jae barked, clearly displeased with this task. Samuru was one thing but the other two. That was like asking for trouble. "I never taught Samuru anything! We were f-friends." Jae stumbled at that last word, unsure of whether or not they were friends, more than friends or nothing at all now. Jae tried to calm herself down, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "I can't teach them anything. I am not qualified for it." She uttered, looking away now. She was better at fighting, she was better at doing. Teaching was not her forte. There was not one patient bone in her body for it.

Jae held up her hand, however, not wanting to hear anything from him for a second. She paced back and forth, her thoughts creating chaos in her mind. If she said no to this it would only make things more awkward for Samuru. This was something she should do. Even if it was just taking responsibility by being the older and better person. Crossing her arms she stopped and sighed. This sucks. Looking at Noctis she pointed a skinny finger at him. "You owe me Noctis, big time." She growled, looking like a disgruntled cat. Now that she was calmed down some she scratched the nape of her neck, taking note finally that he looked unwell. Well. As unwell as he looked. Pinched, surly and pale was a normal for him. "I'm off jerk. Get some rest." She snapped, being as immature as always. She wasn't as concerned as it sounded. Nope. Not one bit. With that she turned on her heel and headed out, gears turning in her mind.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 pm
Hataro entered the Hokage's office after knocking. The Hokage's gaze fell upon him so he's here. Noctis made a single with his finger, the anbu hidden in the room understood and left silently and without anyone noticing. Hataro approached the hokage's desk and bowed."Hokage-sama, my name is Hataro Kuzuki and sure you've received our letters concerning a certain matter, could we take this to a more private setting?"The Hokage nodded as he told everyone to excuse him while he exited to a separate room with the representative.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:04 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu listened and understood why Jea wanted to leave, but he agreed with Noctis to stay put. He watched as they talked and she left. He was ready to speak until someone new came in. "This may be a while" Shikatsu thought to himself, wondering who this new person was, and what he wanted.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:35 am
User Image
After receiving some well worded directions from a passing Genin and more that a few stops and starts she made her way to the Hokage's office. The walk wasn't that long of one, she'd only been a little off the path as it turned out. The air was crisp and clean not the stale stuff that had filled her lungs for so many years. It was a change that she was still trying to get used to.

Just inside her field of vision sat the Hokage's office, truthfully the idea of meeting him hadn't seemed intimidating till the moment when she saw the building in person. All she was going to be doing was getting her head band and her team assignment. She had never met the Hokage in person and had only ever seen him in passing glances. He had been there for the briefest moment at her mother's funeral to pay his respects and then he was off again. Now she was going to be standing in front of him and asking to give her a headband marking her as a Genin and her team assignment. She had heard stories around the village about the team combinations some good, some bad.

One step at a time she made her way towards a pair of guards looming in front of the office door. They stood stock still reminding her of statues, until she came within a few yards of them. Then they animated at her approach. "State your business with the Hokage." the one on the left said with a gruff voice that rubbed her ears like sandpaper. Her reply was simple, "I am here to see the Hokage, of course. I would like to receive my headband as well my team assignment. Is he in?" Her question sat unanswered just hanging in the air for a moment before the right guard answered "He is not, and he will not be for some time. You will just have to wait.

For a mere moment her heart fell in her chest. She knew the village needed more Medical nin and she had heard the gossip around town. Something big was coming and she didn't have much time to train. Shrugging her shoulders and without outwardly showing her disappointment at the Hokage's absence, she simply turned from them and walked to a near by Sakura tree. Pulling a book from her bag she positioned herself so she could see the walking path and anyone on it and began to read.

Waiting was something she was good at. In the beginning of her mother's illness it was waiting for her to live, to be healthy again. Once it progressed it was waiting for her to die and waiting for an absolution that would never come. During this time she was a rock, one that gathered moss as she sat patiently by her mother's side in the quiet times and the one holding her hand and trying to ease the suffering in others. Waiting was something she could do.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:19 am
User Image

Hikari made her way through the village, on her way to the Hokage's office for the first time. She'd lived her life outside the walls of the village with her parents, but both had passed less than two years ago, and now she wanted to make them proud by becoming a great ninja; just like they had been.

Once inside the large building, large enough that three of her own homes could fit inside, she made her way to the office door of the Hokage, only to be met by two guards. She frowned, was the Hokage busy? She felt disappointment start to creep up inside her chest, she'd come so far, emotionally, to get her headband, and he was either busy or not here? Just her luck.

"Excuse me? Is the Hokage in? Or is he busy?" She asked, attempting to be polite, while still gaining the answers she wanted. Her mother had always told her she caught more flies with honey than with vinegar.

The guards frowned at her sternly, "Yes, if you're here for an audience you'll have to wait and come back later."

Hikari nodded, "Thank you." She told them before turning on her heel and leaving the way she'd come. On the way out she saw a younger girl, maybe sixteen, sitting under a sakura tree, reading. She tentatively walked over and sat a little away, but still close enough for conversation, "Are you here for a headband too?" She asked, attempting to start a conversation. She hadn't had much socialization growing up, so this was a crucial first step in learning the all important skill. She knew that, as a genin, she'd be a part of a three-man team that was lead by a Sensei; and she'd have to be able to get along with, and work well with, said team. Plus this girl might be friendly.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games