Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:02 pm
Yo-ko
I WANTS COMBATS!!!!!

From Azeiel, or Bipolar Pheonix? XD We've been 'attacked' again, although this time it's serious. (did my research, lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:06 pm
AandOE
Yo-ko
I WANTS COMBATS!!!!!

From Azeiel, or Bipolar Pheonix? XD We've been 'attacked' again, although this time it's serious. (did my research, lol)
wait what? how have we been attacked again.....damn it.....i was hoping to fight azreal to move the story along...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 pm
Don't worry about it. It's more important to fight Azeiel and let Ergo & I deal with it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:10 pm
AandOE
Don't worry about it. It's more important to fight Azeiel and let Ergo & I deal with it. ^_^
well can i at least get the story....cause when i done with azreal...ima ******** someone up for attack suna again.....especially with VOID so close.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:12 pm
Kiri sent the same person again... lol They're actually just looking for someone that ditched their village, but I have a gut feeling in the form of certain words & sentences that they used.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm
AandOE
Kiri sent the same person again... lol They're actually just looking for someone that ditched their village, but I have a gut feeling in the form of certain words & sentences that they used.
well...you know how to call San when he is needed....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:20 pm
^_^ Good to hear! Can't believe that I've got so many things to keep track of.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm
AandOE
^_^ Good to hear! Can't believe that I've got so many things to keep track of.
ive been feeling the same way lol, but its still alot of fun. i feel like the world did explode....kinda cool....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:11 pm
*sighs* another attack... that is just... does anyone ever learn?
well... i hope to rank up and join void...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 pm
dreadno
*sighs* another attack... that is just... does anyone ever learn?
well... i hope to rank up and join void...
well good luck.....your not exactly meeting all the requirments, but when you do you can try out. I will warn though, the exam is quite difficult and was designed to be so, and we will hold to its standards XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 am
what exactly are the requirements? lol... and i still have to learn more douka anyways... so i dont want to quite yet... i was just saying... anyways. before i start blabbering (to late) what were the requirements again?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:10 am
dreadno
what exactly are the requirements? lol... and i still have to learn more douka anyways... so i dont want to quite yet... i was just saying... anyways. before i start blabbering (to late) what were the requirements again?
well let us get the organization up and running before we divulge those details as we are still working on some of the smaller details. But just to answer your question a little bit, there will be an AC requirement so you will need to be Jounin for a little while  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:53 am
ok... sounds good. i just need 200 to be jonin. i cant wait though... who knows. i may just turn lucas into an npc later for a less... cluttered character. i find i kinda cluttered up all of him... tried to be awsome in to much so i stretched my skill set thin.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:58 am
dreadno
ok... sounds good. i just need 200 to be jonin. i cant wait though... who knows. i may just turn lucas into an npc later for a less... cluttered character. i find i kinda cluttered up all of him... tried to be awsome in to much so i stretched my skill set thin.
no such thing dude. a more versitle character is a more useful character. I just think you tried to be a little too creative with you custom techniques. If you want, we can look through yours and try to come up with something a little more manegable....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:27 pm
that would be nice. and very much appreaciated. it all started when i decided to be as versatile as possible and made barrier techniques based off that. lol.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games